Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe (30597 Views)

One Thing I Noticed About IPOB; And Why I Think Gov. Wike Should Be Careful. / Wike Should Move To Nollywood, Amaechi Responds To Probe Reports / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by clintino700(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2015
Big uncle there is nothing APC can do to stop wike's inuguration....
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by ajutant(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaaa..... I am not surprised at all.... Delusion, innate poverty and notice me is just too much in the eastern part of the country. How many Hausa men has come out to condemn any governor elect in the north? Didn't they see and witness the massive rigging, underage voting and importation of foreigners in the North during the elections? Delusion!!!! Joe change your name to delusion!!!!
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 22, 2015
WIKE HAS NT BE SWORN IN YET, THEY AV STARTED OOO. WE CNT THEY EMULATE MY GEJ 4 ONCE. THATS STORY 4 THE BIRDS. HE SHOULD JUST HUG 1000KVA TRANSFORMER 4 ME IF ANY. GOD WIL UNDERSTAND.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by charlesucheh(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2015
OKKO:
Big trash, meant for dustbin.
He can't prove any of his claims just as he can't stop a democratically elected governor who has his certificate of return from being sworn in.

My problem with APC is deceit, hypocrisy, lies and sabotage. Is APC governors, newly house of assembly elect, new converts and co not guilty of the above.

Is Amechi refuse to hand over to Wike, let GEJ refuse to hand over to GMB.

Jeo Igbokwe you are not a competent court or electoral tribunal so judge not...but if you insist judge under age voting in the North first and NYSC member killed in 2011 secondly!
Wike's thug membership confirmed. Now we know you were among those thugs. Supporter of a stupid and useless politician.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by JTMatt(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2015
Truly speaking, Rivers' election is highly questionable and I think it is also not right for an oppostion to say a duely elected Gov. Should not be sworn-in, 'cos such statement can fuel something else.
Let all grievances been taken to apporpriate quarters for redress.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by patpaul: 8:11pm On May 22, 2015
You are mad. Very soon you will be thrown into the lagoon
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by twerkjack: 8:50pm On May 22, 2015
OKKO:
Big trash, meant for dustbin.
He can't prove any of his claims just as he can't stop a democratically elected governor who has his certificate of return from being sworn in.

My problem with APC is deceit, hypocrisy, lies and sabotage. Is APC governors, newly house of assembly elect, new converts and co not guilty of the above.

Is Amechi refuse to hand over to Wike, let GEJ refuse to hand over to GMB.

Jeo Igbokwe you are not a competent court or electoral tribunal so judge not...but if you insist judge under age voting in the North first and NYSC member killed in 2011 secondly!
MY DEAR SAY WHAT U KNOW, IM FROM RIVERS STATE, I WITNESSED THE ELECTION AND TRUST ME IT WAS BLOODY ALL THANKS TO WIKE AND HIS PDP FOLLOWERS......PPL WERE KILLED LIVES LOST. A GOOD LEADER AND MAN WILL NEVER WANT THAT
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by chrisblack: 10:04pm On May 22, 2015
jackymfon:
These Amaechi people are sour losers with a capital S..... Go and di*
many of you were never in ph during the elections.that is why you just come and say trash. No election held. In places acreditation took placed when it was time for voting thugs took over with the support of security agents.so stop saying or supporting the lies that election held
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by anibestlala(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2015
TheOtherview:

Source
if dakuku won he should have been sworn in ba.and the bayelsa chief judge swearing him in would have been in order?smh
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by tipsieoladj(m): 12:09am On May 23, 2015
When would many of you who claim to be adults really become adults because from many comments here you sound like a kid whose brain lacks an atom of development.. the joe guy only made his view and you all saying apc dis pdp dat, you peeps must be so idiotic in nature.. none of the so called politicians re clean but the bleeped up issue that came up in delta should be looked into and you know the truth.. before you disagree with something you should have done your own reasearch and lay down you objections and stop making peeps from outside Nigeria believe all Nigerians are as dumb as you all..
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by tipsieoladj(m): 12:11am On May 23, 2015
Many of this mofos were not in Rivers during the elections but are coming to say what they dont know.. no wonder the white see blacks as fools..
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by ossy4rill: 1:22am On May 23, 2015
Clearly the poster does not know what Rivers state looks like and have never been to the state.

EVANS BIPI said Patience Jonathan is like Jesus Christ to me because she saved me from Poverty.

Amaechi gifted Wike governorship victory because of his actions and crimes against the people of the state.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by juman(m): 1:51am On May 23, 2015
APC should rather go to court.
The president has no power to remove the governor anyhow.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by ossy4rill: 1:52am On May 23, 2015
cana882:
and I can see u are very sure that arrogant wike would Hv even noticed that this roads were even bad.. wat has wike ever achieved to deserve the backing of any rivers person?? Wat did he achieve as a minister?? This is sad

Like i said f00ls like you talking nonsense when you have never been to or know nothing about rivers state. Who was the minster when over 150 almajiri schools were built? Who ensured that some group of greedy and selfish lecturers don't hold Nigeria to ransom? Welll that is none of my business.

Go and ask EVERYTHING, i mean EVERYTHING that Amaechi ever achieved as a governor of the state, he acheived it with Wike by his side. Immediately Amaechi left Wike and PDP for APC development in the state stalled, projects abandoned everywhere.

[b]Instead of trying to woo us he began to torture the people of rivers in a bid to force us to accept APC.

He killed the Judiciary and legislative arm of government in the state to achieve full authoritarian rule of tyranny.

Relentlessly fought communities and chiefs who refuse to follow him to APC

Turned RSTV into a lie spitting machine

Sacked alot of LG chairmen and Councillors and installed thugs as caretaker committee.

In an attempt to blackmail he slaughtered his own party members to gain PITY from the public.(Used same blackmailing and propaganda strategy with the president)

Said the projects stopped because the FG was no longer sending him revenue so as to make Rivers people turn against the presidency Ngozi has just revealed that he receive over 200 Billion in excess crude only in 2013. Obviously he was lying against the FG, confirms that most other stories are also lies.

Forcefully stopped all state allowances of PDP house members in the state.

Has already collected a court injunction to make sure he cannot be probed. He now is heading CHANGE. APC supporters believe he is a saint.
[/b]
THE TRUTH IS THAT RIVERS PEOPLE DIDN'T WANT APC BECAUSE OF AMAECHI, DON'T BELIEVE EVERY OVERBLOATED SPONSORED STORY THAT AMAECHI SELLS FROM RIVERS STATE.

If you know that wike is a thug and cultist you should also know that he and Amaechi were in the same GANG. If you think Amaechi performed well , i am certain WIKE can perform better.

The first 4 and half years of Amaechi governance he was with PDP and WIKE and rivers state experienced uncommon transformation. We lost all these when he joined APC he lost sense, we lost it all.

Why then should we have voted APC, Who doesn't enjoy freedom?

If a Tribunal can remove Wike then in a fair , ZERO PARTY DISCRIMINATING probation at least 15 governors will be removed with strong cases against Lagos, Ogun, Abia and Imo

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by luggy(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Trash from Joe Igbokwe the slowpoke.
my joe igboahusa is not an igbo man, joe igboahusa is an hausa yuroba born, he is a useless man, befor they start wike, they start from Buhari that kill some many innocent sour, including the corp menber that lost their life as a result of post election in the northern part of country,
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by ETHIX(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2015
Time will tell, the same Wike and PEJ will fight later in the future. I don't see Wike winning his second term bid even if he performs well
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Rich4gud: 2:43pm On May 23, 2015
Belexy95:
Its obvious u re nt a phc resident to make these comment. U have no idea how 1 man's inordinate ambition brot untold sufferings,agony and pains to many. The wicked cannot go unpunished!
ya its true, am a leaving witness... I am from Okrika River State. I attended but PDP/APC rally cos that's what we do to survive,from d little PDP 150 naira n APC 500naira, i mean some of us if not everyone, tym came that PDP had to stop sharing money cos they got the upper hand, al they do is to share the money ment for the ppl wit warlords.. So a day came wen I over had mama peace asking these warlords to stop APC rally in Okrika cos she knew that if these continue, with d way APC wer winning the heart of men (wit their huge some of money 500naira, ''i think APC wer not stingy'') things wil go bad. So wit huge some of money n promises to these warlords (atleast i av 21 among them as friend who try to lure me into destruction but to no avail. U won't believe this, 9,000 each per stop of APC rally) to be outlaws if her husband GEJ is re-elected. From that fateful day til the end, we (the civilians ofcourse that's wat they called us) wer not allowed to exercise our franchise... The funny part of it al is that, at the presidential day, we wer asked not to com out, ofcourse they thumb printed it al by them selves, while at gubernatorial, they ask us to help them thumb print for wike or get flogged... I need to pause... Its a long story dude... We did no election... Pals
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by ossy4rill: 2:12am On May 24, 2015
ETHIX:
Time will tell, the same Wike and PEJ will fight later in the future. I don't see Wike winning his second term bid even if he performs well

Before Wike and Patience start fighting, all the power hungry bastards that defected to APC would have killed the party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi / "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group / President Of Burundi Receives Elijah Onyeagba, Ambassador Of Nigeria To Burundi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.