Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe (30594 Views)

One Thing I Noticed About IPOB; And Why I Think Gov. Wike Should Be Careful. / Wike Should Move To Nollywood, Amaechi Responds To Probe Reports / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by authority2006(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2015
I don't know what the tribunal's decision about River's governorship election will be but Buhari categorically referred to the Rivers' killings. The perpetrators won't go unpunished. They thought victory was going to be for Jona, now they are wrong. Imagine killing husband in front of his wife just because he couldn't take pdp thugs to where his landlord who happened to be APC member was hiding or living! All these were done in broad day light. What about invading and killing in the APC campaign ground? What about ambush and killings of APC members who were going for campaign rally?

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by utuk: 2:38pm On May 22, 2015
He should get out if not for buhari some expired old fools wouldn't be writing shit on papers.

another notice me
please tell him to go hug a transformer if he thinks we are happy with the spate of under development
in Rivers state under the watchful eyes of the noise maker Ameachi.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by ayokellany: 2:40pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Joe Igbokwe is a big fool!
Your father is the biggest fool of all.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by tete7000(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2015
Can't this people go to election tribunal to seek redress? Why do they think inauguration of a governor can be stopped by their mere wish? Please Wike should go ahead and be sworn in. If APC think they have something they can prove against him, they should take it to court and then get his election upturned, else they are just demonstrating they are barely better than Wike themselves

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by mathskill: 2:42pm On May 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 22, 2015
mathskill:

Mark my words.Wike will not be Governor for more than 6 months. Let us see what you will do when he is eventually thrown out of government house by election petition tribunal

How is Osogbo?
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Namadobi: 2:46pm On May 22, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by sewentybaba: 2:48pm On May 22, 2015
Bad belle
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by peedeeasobie(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2015
Abugab:

This is one problem I have with most Nairalanders who sit at the confines of their father or mother's houses (rented or owned) and still being spoonfed with money for their data given to them as pocket money. They have never travelled out of their immediate state or have at most visited three states in Nigeria but feel they have the right to comment gibberish on every post particularly how it affects other Nigerians. There was no election in Rivers state and that is a statement of fact. This is not APC or PDP but truth. People lost their lives for carrying or doing what the fundamental human rights permit them to do. These are people with a future and with responsibilities. Hate the messager if u like but don't hate the message.
Travel and see.....it is part of education

My friend stop perpetuating lies!
Election held in Rivers state.
Amaechi underestimated his own lack of popularity in Rivers state.
Even if you hold election 60 times again in Rivers, Wike will beat Amaechi hands down!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by dandollaz: 2:53pm On May 22, 2015
Belexy95:
Its obvious u re nt a phc resident to make these comment. U have no idea how 1 man's inordinate ambition brot untold sufferings,agony and pains to many. The wicked cannot go unpunished!
im in ph and what the Bleep u r talking about.because u r apc u r crying foul.why not concede the loss n let the sleeping dog lay.God made buhari n wike to win to avert crisis but amaechi went on with lga election to sqander the last fund available while workers are crying u will not see that.what ameachi did to jona is what wike did to him.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2015
The people of Rivers State will take back their mandate at the Tribunal.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by omojeesu(m): 2:54pm On May 22, 2015
Allegations! Allegations!! Allegations!!! Please, stop this. Let the courts decide!!!
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Legitbaba(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2015
Belexy95:
Its obvious u re nt a phc resident to make these comment. U have no idea how 1 man's inordinate ambition brot untold sufferings,agony and pains to many. The wicked cannot go unpunished!
Idiot.. keep ya mouth shut...was it Wike dat closed f courts was it Wike dat refused to pay salaries is Wike responsible for all d bad roads in rivers...y talk like a child without facts....accusing someoe here nd dere b cos yr party lost election
before u reply me....am in ph nd ive followed all d political happenings here in ph...
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by dauphinchris: 3:00pm On May 22, 2015
This guy na mugu o
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by DanielPop(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2015
Is this the kind of advise Tinubu gets from Igbokwe? shocked
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by castrokins(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2015
TheOtherview:

Source

Nonesense Rantings From A Possible Drowning Man. From All His Assertions, There's No Constitutional Reason Why Wike Shouldn't Be Sworn In Come May 29
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by DanielPop(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Even if you hold election 60 times again in Rivers, Wike will beat Amaechi hands down!

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by anwo247: 3:06pm On May 22, 2015
APC is shit
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by peedeeasobie(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2015
TheOtherview:

Source

This man doesn't seem intelligent!
1. He can't even give 11 clear reasons without mentioning. the first lady and Wike's ministerial position more than once.

2. He also blamed Amaechi's non-performance on Wike.

3. He said Buhari should stop Wike, how? How does a democratically elected President stop a democratically elected Governor? Should the President tamper with the court process?

4. An administrator should be appointed? Is this man serious or does he simply say the first foolish thing that comes to his head? How do you appoint an administrator in a democratic government over a state that is not under emergency?

Joe Igbokwe sir, next time before you go public with your opinions, take some time to think. You may be in APC but that shouldn't make you to talk without reasoning!

Bye for now!
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 22, 2015
Mr Joe Igbokwe, one of the talkatives enjoying the loots of Apc in Lagos. He is similar to FFK. Just feed hum and he runs his tongue
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by thamarvelz(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2015
Try something stupid in the southeast or south-south and this country will be left in tatters..
Just try and see
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Actionleap: 3:14pm On May 22, 2015
#sheoroniyen
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 22, 2015
Awful joe igbokwe is a dum-dum fellow,

Tattered greedy higgledy-piggledy pig,

You must be one of the alcoholic lousy slave in River State.

Satanic idiot with maggot intention.

You can't even provide at least 5 tangible aims why WIKE should not be inaugurated on May 29.

Hypocrite anty-christ like you claimed to like buhari because He managed to be favoured by GEJ's kindness. Your so called amaechi manipulated His selfishness and demolished peoples lives in Egbeda,Omoku,Obi-akpor,ubima etc, even Diobu Youths are no longer happy with your so called amaechi's administration due to His personal selfish ambition to become the vice-president of the unknown Nation of His dream.

Insurgent heap of shame....

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by possibilita(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2015
Hahahahaha,can't help but laf.u r kidding right?I hope u say u r so that this rubbish would be moved to the joke session
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Abugab(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Like I said before, you must be one of the neophytes who is still being spoon-fed.
Did you vote?
Where?
Probably a beneficiary (directly or indirectly) of the rot in the Nigeria system. You guys abhors truth due to the pittance you get from your pay masters. Nonsense....

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by denedene(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2015
came here to read 11reasons but I'm disappointed cause I can't find any undecided but one reason why wike should be sworn in, we are tired of Amaechi cry

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by ocelot2006(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2015
Belexy95:

And you OBVIOUSLY arent a PHC resident. Wike's victory.and Amaechi's defeat/disgrace at the polls was widely celebrated as the later was seen as a traitor, a lousy talker, and pretty a non performer who's leaving behind a large number of incomplete projects, destroyed homes and roads, and a massive white elephant project. Regardless of what some APC clowns in far away Lagos may think, Wike's victory is welcomed and he will be sworn in.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by echarlz(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2015
wealth123:

How will this country ever develop when the youths that are meant to fight corruption and impunity are supporting it. This same WIKE was the minister of education when University students were kept at home for almost a year. Is this an achievement? The number of votes awarded to WIKE was almost 5 times higher than the accredited voters and you are here typing trash.

If any elected Governor of APC is found wanting like WIKE let us cry out and let him be booted out. Enough of all this RUBBISH in the name of GODFATHERISM. If we keep supporting evil like many of you who said GEJ till 2019, then Nigeria will remain backward.

Under GEJ and this same WIKE, Nigeria is now owing $60 billion, no fuel, no water, no job but these people are all living in affluence and thier children are school in the best schools abroad cruising expensive cars. Keep typing rubbish and supporting evil, whatever you sow, you will reap.
I'm not surprised wealth123 could not reply me without attacking me. Well, I'm not one of those who come to NL to hurl insults and abuses. Some of us are too busy for all that. You have only repeated what Joe Igbokwe said. I haven't in anyway suggested Wike or all those who have been looting be spared. My message is simple- neither APC nor Amaechi should take the law into their hands. Aggrieved people should seek legal redress rather than being the accuser and the judge at the same time. I'm neither a member or supporter of any political party. I cherish objectivity, order and good governance. Thank you

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by nkem123(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2015
OKKO:
Big trash, meant for dustbin.
He can't prove any of his claims just as he can't stop a democratically elected governor who has his certificate of return from being sworn in.

My problem with APC is deceit, hypocrisy, lies and sabotage. Is APC governors, newly house of assembly elect, new converts and co not guilty of the above.

Is Amechi refuse to hand over to Wike, let GEJ refuse to hand over to GMB.

Jeo Igbokwe you are not a competent court or electoral tribunal so judge not...but if you insist judge under age voting in the North first and NYSC member killed in 2011 secondly!
ur submission sounds too prejudicial and lacked substance of merit.
hw many APC states did u witness such blood shed like Rivers state? hw can one man inordinate ambition take lives and u come up here to hold brief for such a man even when men of conscience are condemning such evil, u stand bold to post this trash here.
I live in Portharcourt, I can tel d horror and fear that griped d entire state during April 11.is election abt war, and do or die? 50 persons lost there lives starting from campaign period til d very day of election, and here u are holding brief for such evil to go unpunished.if ur relative had been a victim of such , would have been saying this? an injustice anywhere is a threat of justice everywhere.remember, what goes around comes around, cos d bible says,'he that covereth evil for good , evil shall nt depart from his house

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by kenny1313(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2015
NnamdiN:
Nonsense. Give us 11 reasons why Rochas should be sworn in.
Because Rochas is the only Igbo man of our time that can become the president of Nigeria.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by mbulela: 3:41pm On May 22, 2015
ocelot2006:

And you OBVIOUSLY arent a PHC resident. Wike's victory.and Amaechi's defeat/disgrace at the polls was widely celebrated as the later was seen as a traitor, a lousy talker, and pretty a non performer who's leaving behind a large number of incomplete projects, destroyed homes and roads, and a massive white elephant project. Regardless of what some APC clowns in far away Lagos may think, Wike's victory is welcomed and he will be sworn in.

I agree almost completely with you but for that traitor bit.
Traitor to what cause? There is almost zero impact of Jonathan's presidency in the south-south, so i wonder why anyone will consider anyone a traitor for a presidency they did not benefit from?

Secondly, Wike did not win because he is a better candidate. He won because he has an almost impregnable political machinery, the politics of rivers state has nothing to do with ideology and also because Amaechi has zero political machinery despite being in the corridors of power for 16 years.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by peedeeasobie(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2015
Abugab:

Like I said before, you must be one of the neophytes who is still being spoon-fed.
Did you vote?
Where?
Probably a beneficiary (directly or indirectly) of the rot in the Nigeria system. You guys abhors truth due to the pittance you get from your pay masters. Nonsense....

Keep deceiving yourself.
If its APC, nothing is wrong but when its PDP everything is wrong!

If 'truth' is this 'half baked hypocrisy' you people shamelessly parade about in the name of 'progressive', then that version of truth should be on fire!

A man that abandoned projects, closed down the courts, owed workers and you didn't make one statement of criticism yet you are here brandishing lies in the name of truth!

I wonder why APC is so much interested in Rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari's Media Team In A Group Selfie (photos) / We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen / 2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.