Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' (51435 Views)

Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

I think you should first of all pray for your fellow Christians that condemn islam and muslims generally, instead of identifying the fanatics that turned their religion upside down

Mohammed was a fanatic, he was violent.
He raided cities, shed innocent blood.

Usman Dan Fodio, the terrorist who conquered the North did the same.

So, what are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by omojeesu(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2015
These are not 'themselves'. They are under a power / spell stronger than themselves - the god of Islam, the spirit of the god they serve. God loves them still. Yes, in spite of themselves. True Christians love them too, even though they kill, maim and persecute us (crazy?).

It is surprising that it's a sharia court that was torched! Since Muslims attack Muslims, the fate of non-muslims is obvious in Muslims' hands. God have mercy on us all.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Ballama(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2015
989900:
In this day and age, why are Muslims still on a short fuse when Prophet Mohammed is mentioned in a bad light?

Ironically, it gives them and the religion a very bad image.

People criticize, and abuse Jesus Christ, and even God (creator of all, including all the prophets) everyday, and Christians don't go throwing their toys out of the pram 'cause of that . . .

Could it be, because of the level of illiteracy that permeates among Muslims that make them behave in such a petulant and peevish way? Because the educated Muslims those don't tow that approach.
Have you ever heard a responsible muslim Abusing Jesus Christ but why anything related to Islam those christian will dominate and start Abusing our Prophet. I am a muslim and 100% believe in Jesus christ and I will never associate myself with anybody thay abuse him even if that person is my parent

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jumper524(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Stick to your paganism.lt is not by force to join xtainity.We are not coersive unlike islamist that prescribe death for apostacy
so this what ur pastor taught u to discourage those who are nt intrested in christainity from joining the religion
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by umar4info(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2015
kodded:
boko boy spotted
kidnappers boy spotted
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ozoigbondu: 3:18pm On May 22, 2015
jumper524:
so this what ur pastor taught u to discourage those who are nt intrested in christainity from joining the religion
I have no pastor.Who am i to tell you to join xtainity.lt should be your personal
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Blackfire(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2015
jumper524:
Christains in this forum insulting islam if i were to be a pegan looking 4 religion.
Do you expect me to accept christainity with such comment

how about been an atheist?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ELITE0911(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=xtervaganza post=33990411]olofo ni most eyin Igbo to wa ni site yi[/quote wa gbayi
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jhidey08(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2015
Bonapart:
Animals fighting for a common prophet who was eaten by the pigs after being buried which made Muslims desist from eating pig till this day becos they ate up their prophet grin grin grin cheesy....
Young jihadists go and sit down ur religion is a direct part to hell...
Don't say you where not warned
I've never seen where any Muslim Nairalander talk dirty about d prophets in Christianity, even Jesus, but instead u're committing another sin towards a fellow human lyk u. With dis ur comment I seriously don't c any difference between u and dem, wise up bro.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by IYANGBALI: 3:21pm On May 22, 2015
Allahu akbar. Islam the religion of piss grin

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by akoaki(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2015
omenka:
Haha.

I'm very sure most people simply rushed to comment just after reading the title.

I'm very sure had they read and realised it was a Sharia Court that was burnt, and the "judge" who made the alleged blasphemous comment is a Muslim, they wouldn't have typed what they typed.

Oh well, I'm winding down here. Seems kids have taken over the forum. smiley

One simply can't get any constructive engagement with opponents around here anymore.

As my pastor would say; it is well with us.
Enjoy guys.

I dont want to presume you are just noticing the 'juvenile deliquency' on this forum! It has always been like that. They are so many and all they do is attack constructive opinions and most times make jokes out of them because they lack the necessary skill for constructive engagement. They are lazy in doing almost everything, including thinking, reading and understanding .Very sorry for nigerian youths,
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2015
francizy:

If this will make you calm your nuts.. Yes am bigoted because I wish for peaceful coexistence. Now can I have peace or do you wanna kill me for spilling out my mind?

You can speak your mind but if such utterances could lead to more problems instead of solutions then I suggest you keep shut! You said you want peaceful coexistence, well dummy you don't get that by bashing another religion! If left to me I would eradicate all religions because it's all the same thing, some fools thinking they can dictate to others not only what to worship but how and when!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abubkhr: 3:22pm On May 22, 2015
kodded:
undecided

MUMU PEOPLE
angry

Ubanka ne Mumu Janki Jahili Sakarai Anren Banza Asararre Matsiyaci La'ananne. Allaah ya tsine maka
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2015
Blackfire:

my dear insult christianity.. Say shame on jesus(according to the koran is the kun fa ya kun, that is the word by which the world was created) no christian will even raise a fist at u..
Lets start afresh.. Oya abuse jesus again.

Ohhhh, did you read this thread from the beginning?
So where were you when your fellow hediots on this thread were running their mouth about Islam and Prophet Muhammed (PBUH).
So you expect me to keep quiet and watch you say rubbish things about my religion?
So it pained you that we are saying the truth about Jesus?
You must be a commedian
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On May 22, 2015
Macelliot:
The Yorubas will blame Igbos for this.....
my friend shut up you are sooooooooooo dry tongue
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2015
noblezone:

Mohammed was a fanatic, he was violent.
He raided cities, shed innocent blood.

Usman Dan Fodio, the terrorist who conquered the North did the same.

So, what are you talking about?

I guess they all took after Jesus, if you know how to read, pls read the book of matthew in your story book very well, you will understand what I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jhidey08(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yes, I know these ignorant set of brainwashed peoples are MUMU. Also, ignorant people that would think thesr people are acting according to the Quran and hadith are GREATER MUMU
thank u bros

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by francizy(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:

You can speak your mind but if such utterances could lead to more problems instead of solutions then I suggest you keep shut! You said you want peaceful coexistence, well dummy you don't get that by bashing another religion! If left to me I would eradicate all religions because it's all the same thing, some fools thinking they can dictate to others not only what to worship but how and when!

[size=99pt]ok[/size]
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Emperor4God(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2015
THE WORLD LIVES IN DREAD OF THE VIOLENCE
FROM THE MOST PEACEFUL RELIGION IN THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Blackfire(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

Ohhhh, did you read this thread from the beginning?
So where were you when your fellow hediots on this thread were running their mouth about Islam and Prophet Muhammed (PBUH).
So you expect me to keep quiet and watch you say rubbish things about my religion?
So it pained you that we are saying the truth about Jesus?
You must be a commedian

first of all u are a f.o.ol. Secondly u are a fo.o.l, thirdly u are a f.o.o.l, finally am an atheist.
This is the reason i say religion is a disease, fighting and dying for a man who dont even know u. How manytimes ve u defend yoruba traditions.
I leave u with this word.. Have common sense

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by 989900: 3:34pm On May 22, 2015
Ballama:
Have you ever heard a responsible muslim Abusing Jesus Christ but why anything related to Islam those christian will dominate and start Abusing our Prophet. I am a muslim and 100% believe in Jesus christ and I will never associate myself with anybody thay abuse him even if that person is my parent

The abuser is not the subject in question.

People who abuse Jesus Christ: Christians, Jews, Ex-christians, Atheists, Pantheists, Agnostics, Muslims and e.t.c.

The point is, no one is going to start burning even toilet paper, 'cause they abuse Jesus Christ, at least not in this day and age.

If the 'level of illiteracy angle' among Muslims doesn't count as much as I make it to be, could it be, it is because Jesus Christ set a different example?

Buddhists are probably the most peaceful set of people, and their form of religion doesn't exactly qualify for what you'll call a religion (I mean it is non-theist as opposed to Christianity and Islam), but for them, it is all about doing no harm. #peace

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2015
Bonapart:
Animals fighting for a common prophet who was eaten by the pigs after being buried which made Muslims desist from eating pig till this day becos they ate up their prophet grin grin grin cheesy....

IGNORANCE

Leviticus 11:7-8

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

Isaiah 66:17

“Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating pig's flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, declares the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by vicobosi: 3:39pm On May 22, 2015
Macelliot:
The Yorubas will blame Igbos for this.....
hahahahahahaha...LMAO
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2015
Blackfire:

first of all u are a f.o.ol. Secondly u are a fo.o.l, thirdly u are a f.o.o.l, finally am an atheist.
This is the reason i say religion is a disease, fighting and dying for a man who dont even know u. How manytimes ve u defend yoruba traditions.
I leave u with this word.. Have common sense

I have given up on you, since God has rejected you, just the way you rejected him

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jhidey08(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2015
Bonapart:
CHECK OUT THESE BIBLE VERSES AND C IF U'RE JUSTIFIED WITH THIS UR COMMENT OR NOT, IT'S OBVIOUS U DON'T READ UR BIBLE AS IT JUST SERVES AS DECORATION IN UR ROOM OR U'RE JUST AS IGNORANT AS THOSE PEOPLE IN KANO.

TITUS3:1-15

Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people. For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another. But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, ...

JAMES 4:11-12

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

JAMES 1:26

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.
U CAN CHECK UR BIBLE TO CONFIRM O, THAT IS IF U HAVE ONE.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by chocmanne(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
Funny how some people are raining curses on Muslims and Islam in general, when they have Muslims as friends, neighbours, classmates, boyfriends, girlfriends and so on. If you really hate Islam that much you won't have anything to do with any Muslim... hypocrisy in it's concentrated form.

All am saying is that, you don't have to curse all Muslims and indeed Islam 'cos of the actions or inactions of a few ignorant Muslims... May GOD judge everyone according to our intentions.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
989900:

The abuser is not the subject in question.

People who abuse Jesus Christ: Christians, Jews, Ex-christians, Atheists, Pantheists, Agnostics, Muslims and e.t.c.

The point is, no one is going to start burning even toilet paper, 'cause they abuse Jesus Christ, at least not in this day and age.

If the 'level of illiteracy angle' among Muslims doesn't count as much as I make it to be, could it be, it is because Jesus Christ set a different example?

Buddhists are probably the most peaceful set of people, and their form of religion doesn't exactly qualify for what you'll call a religion (I mean it is non-theist as oppsed to Christianity and Islam), but for them, it is all about doing no harm. #peace

Yes Jesus christ set different example by bringing sword instead of peace to the world
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

Yes Jesus christ set different example by bringing sword instead of peace to the world

Yes and he had bandits and rapists as his followers and he had 11 wives some of which he stole, others he captured and some he married when she was just 9.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Christianaluv(f): 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
Freenzy2k:
Thats non of my concern they can burn the whole north if they want.
No insult intended but STOP broadcasting ur STU.PIDITY in public. So u thinks its only muslims/Hausa that live in the north right. U don't even know whether one of ur own relative is here in the north. So u think that whatever happens in the north does not concern u right? It does oo. Cause when palm oil touches one finger and ur not careful, the remaining fingers too will be affected. A word is enuf for the wise. Shalom
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by smartesboys(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
Bonapart:
your hatred words against Islam will benefit you with nothing, wether you like or not. Islam will keep destroying any misleaded religion,
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Blackfire(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

I have given up on you, since God has rejected you, just the way you rejected him

... Yet the way i spoke is more godly as an atheist,than ur godless rant from a religious person like u.
Anyway which of the god(s) rejected me.
Folks u see why i said religion is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2015
smartesboys:

your hatred words against Islam will benefit you with nothing, wether you like or not. Islam will keep devoping.

Islam will be destroyed completely in our life time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Loses Polling Unit To Peter Obi (Video/Pictures) / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.