Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' (51438 Views)

Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by mmmustapha(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2015
kodded:
undecided

MUMU PEOPLE
angry
foolish son of a donkey
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 22, 2015
sameer1212:
U fvcking bastard! Either u like it or not ISLAM will be there till end of the world and there is nothing chimpanzee like u can do about it. And if u don't know, a muslims will rule u for good 8years so get that in to your dumb head sadist. I hate u with passion... Nonsense.

Jihad Boy grin

[img]http://blogcafedissensus.files./2013/11/jihadrageboy.jpg[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=33993493][/quote]
Just imagine yourself in hell? I promise to pay you a visit bro #salute ya
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Oletty: 2:46pm On May 22, 2015
We need to wean some of our Northern brother and sisters off fundamentalism, especially the uneducated ones. Our salvation is within ourselves. We do not need Arab prophets or Jewish messiahs to save us. Wake up Africans! Some destroying things in the name of foreigners that lived thousands of years ago. Would an Arab or a Jew destroy property in the name of an African prophet. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ozoigbondu: 2:47pm On May 22, 2015
sameer1212:
U fvcking bastard! Either u like it or not ISLAM will be there till end of the world and there is nothing chimpanzee like u can do about it. And if u don't know, a muslims will rule u for good 8years so get that in to your dumb head sadist. I hate u with passion... Nonsense.
lslam will still be around thanks to your forcefull conversion policy and beheading of those who leaves your terrorist cult

9 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by PecE2Make: 2:48pm On May 22, 2015
D northerners will still blame GEJ for dis act.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ozoigbondu: 2:49pm On May 22, 2015
Aleeyouchalawa:

Just imagine yourself in hell? I promise to pay you a visit bro #salute ya

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Teehigh001: 2:50pm On May 22, 2015
I find it hard to blv some so call xtians are senseless n lacks decorum, d group of protesters knw wat dey want moreso, I c no nexus btw u en dat. stop attatching wat doesn't belong to Islam to it for Almighty Allah's sake ... As a muslim bro I blv in Prophet Issa( Jesus ) en I wud neva ulter such uncommonsensical statement like ur's to xtainity as a religion.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by 989900: 2:50pm On May 22, 2015
In this day and age, why are Muslims still on a short fuse when Prophet Mohammed is mentioned in a bad light?

Ironically, it gives them, and the religion a very bad image.

People criticize, and abuse Jesus Christ, and even God (creator of all, including all the prophets) everyday, and Christians don't go throwing their toys out of the pram 'cause of that . . .

Could it be, because of the level of illiteracy that permeates among Muslims that make them behave in such a petulant and peevish way? Because the educated Muslims those don't tow that approach.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by kodded(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2015
mmmustapha:
foolish son of a donkey
undecided

another brainwashed gorilla
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by kodded(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=umar4info post=33992880][/quote]boko boy spotted
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by austine4real(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2015
babyosisi:
Muslim view on suicide bombing 2014 poll
So when they tell you only a small number of Muslims support terrorism,show them this poll
It is no small number

In Nigeria 61% say suicide bombing is never justified
So there are 39% we need to fear
aunty wot are u doin here?
U beta go bak 2 famly section if u dnt wnt ppl 2 insult u

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 22, 2015
sameer1212:

7 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 22, 2015
PecE2Make:
D northerners will still blame GEJ for dis act.

They won't stop until they get 13% derivation

The Tajus in the South West will occupy obalende on their behalf while sharing rice and dancing to fuji music urging Buhari dunce to grant their wishes

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Zeddicus001(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2015
Apina:

U surely don't know wat u r talking about. The number of churches in Kano doesn't equate dat in Warri only, talk more of south south

read what I say again
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by nwafuluozoh: 2:55pm On May 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Whatever that happens in North should stay in North except Watermelon and Carrot
I concur!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2015
miky:

Name any region that has in the 20th or 21 century had so much violence as a certain one?? This is not the dark ages of idiots, its 2015 and some people are still stoning people

Your stupidity is gigantic! Even 1 or 2 instances of violence in the name of religion is enough proof that violence is not just an Islamic thing, go and ask the Norwegian bomber, or the many people killed post Civil war in the U.S because the Whites believed God gave them right to own slaves, go to Oklahoma and ask why an abortion center was bombed all in the name of religion. You are right it is 2015 but that does not mean we should forget what happened in the past, in as much as other religions have a dark history, then you have no right to bash Islam. Instead the focus should be how to educate the ignorant ones so they can stop their ignorant ways, you might not agree with stoning and that's fine, but if their people agreed to it then who are you to judge them?
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2015
sallyjegz:
I pray you come to your senses for that you just wrote.

I think you should first of all pray for your fellow Christians that condemn islam and muslims generally, instead of identifying the fanatics that turned their religion upside down

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

Then stop defending crap

You stubborn goat

Who are you to call it crap, you demented smurf!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by francizy(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

They won't understand, They're not in the north, They've never stayed in the north. I implore abbey621 to go there and spend some years, His perception will change, Or maybe he's a mohammedan for him to be defending them this way.

True that. Most of these peeps don't know what they are up against. Funny thing is when it starts happening, they won't be spared...
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 22, 2015
Peaceful

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Blackfire(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

Boda oro won ti shuu mi o

Awon alabuku

u insult them and called them names and laugh at them in there badnews... I shouted,cautioned,i was called names.
Now they too wait patiently for your badnews.*gbam* they release all there fangs. A vicious cycle, lets keep doing this sh.i.t forgetting we claim we know god that create a man that later repopulate the earth,which means our great grand parents were once brothers and sister.
Hope i wont receive insults from u guys... Nitoripe mo lenu bi razor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by omojeesu(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2015
My concern is this may worsen under Buhari. God will help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by kogi2010: 3:03pm On May 22, 2015
Bonapart:
Animals fighting for a common prophet who was eaten by the pigs after being buried which made Muslims desist from eating pig till this day becos they ate up their prophet grin grin grin cheesy....
Young jihadists go and sit down ur religion is a direct part to hell...
Don't say you where not warned
u are a fool go and read ur bible and tell me were the eating of is allowed fool, u don't even knw ur bible u homosexual basterd

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 22, 2015
More peace

Biko what is with the finger they stick up
What does it mean?

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by alsudaes1(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Whatever that happens in North should stay in North except Watermelon and Carrot
as well as Cows (meat), pepper and tomatoes
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by DanielPop(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2015
Christians in Kano, Emergency mode activated! "These people" have a way of turning logic on its head. Soon they will say the man has been converted to Xtianity and start attacking Christians, just so they can loot!

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2015
jumper524:
Christains in this forum insulting islam if i were to be a pegan looking 4 religion.
Do you expect me to accept christainity with such comment
I wander oooo
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by francizy(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:

When you calm down and learn to read then maybe you'll start making sense, instead of using baseless rhetoric try to look at the facts. The Denmark cartoon and this incidence are in no way similar! This case here is between muslim group and should in no case involve the killing of innocent Christian. I know you are trying to justify the bigotry in your heart but just calm down okay!

If this will make you calm your nuts.. Yes am bigoted because I wish for peaceful coexistence. Now can I have peace or do you wanna kill me for spilling out my mind?

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 22, 2015
jumper524:
Christains in this forum insulting islam if i were to be a pegan looking 4 religion.
Do you expect me to accept christainity with such comment

So you expect a sane person to choose a religion that celebrates death.

Actions speak louder than words.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Blackfire(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

Jesus said in the book of matthew that he has not come to bring peace to the world but sword. He then sent his blink blink pastor to provide the sword to his followers, then the mumu followers are now using the sword as instructed by their leader Jesus. so which one come be "shame on islam" Let us face the truth; Shame on Christianity and the blink blink pastors providing the swords

my dear insult christianity.. Say shame on jesus(according to the koran is the kun fa ya kun, that is the word by which the world was created) no christian will even raise a fist at u..
Lets start afresh.. Oya abuse jesus again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lslam will still be around thanks to your forcefull conversion policy and beheading of those who leaves your terrorist cult

The guy has the blood of the Islamic Terrorist called Usman Dan Fodio flowing in his veins.
We must what we must do now.

Get independence for Biarans, then secure our borders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.