Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' (51441 Views)

Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ozoigbondu: 2:23pm On May 22, 2015
jumper524:
Christains in this forum insulting islam if i were to be a pegan looking 4 religion.
Do you expect me to accept christainity with such comment
Stick to your paganism.lt is not by force to join xtainity.We are not coersive unlike islamist that prescribe death for apostacy

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 22, 2015
which blasphemy pass to marry 9year old? Rubbish!

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Truckpusher(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah!!!... I knew the sluttish who.re won't ignore me. cheesy

I've touched a nerve eh?...I don't care if you hang your miserable self, It doesn't change thefact tthat you're a good for nothing who.re, even men infected with aids would dread a night with you.
Do you know Jenna Jameson?... I bet you do, cause she's your role model. Go figure if you don't know....

As for the mentions, you started it. I'm only reciprocating.
Fire down , boy! I got ya back. grin

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:

You are talking to the wrong person about religious unity, tell me the religion you belong to and I'll bring out many evidence of violence and killings all in the name of religion. No religion is worth bloodshed, no religion can justify it, what's happening in the Islamic world has happened to other religions, the problem is not religion but human interpretation. Who are we to fight for God? He is more than capable to defend himself, true Muslims understand what I've just wrote, it's only the illiterate, manipulative ones that would disagree!

Fark off.

Reform your cult and stop criticising other religions

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Apina(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2015
Zeddicus001:

you are an idiot,there are more than 200 churches in kano and all the mosques in south east and south south are not many as only churches in kano... mumu
U surely don't know wat u r talking about. The number of churches in Kano doesn't equate dat in Warri only, talk more of south south

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by SeverusSnape(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

I talk like a minor...well you still talk like a demented Dog.....its not by force please leave me alone.....take your stalker-ishh self somewhere else

I don't have time for morons like yourself
See the picture below, you're the one. grin

I'm not stalking you, why would a Caballero like me stalk a slut....
I see dearpreye's post and I see he replied you, and dayummmn I come in!!! cheesy

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 22, 2015
Editor1:

www.thecable.ng/breaking-muslim-youths-burn-kano-court-protest-blasphemous-comment

Dem burn sharia court kwo. ba wahala. yowaaaa.
Allah ba musaaa..
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by PehaKaso: 2:25pm On May 22, 2015
Bonapart:
they still our brothers... If we don't school them who will smiley

Bonapart, pls I dont have a brother up North. I proudly rep the Niger Delta. tnx
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2015
HzRF:
These pple are just but a dunce
Can't Mohammed fight himself is he docile?
stupid indeed
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by SeverusSnape(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fire down , boy! I got ya back. grin
Thanks My Boss. grin
That sarahatuba is a rabble rousing scum of sub human filth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by miky(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:

You are talking to the wrong person about religious unity, tell me the religion you belong to and I'll bring out many evidence of violence and killings all in the name of religion. No religion is worth bloodshed, no religion can justify it, what's happening in the Islamic world has happened to other religions, the problem is not religion but human interpretation. Who are we to fight for God? He is more than capable to defend himself, true Muslims understand what I've just wrote, it's only the illiterate, manipulative ones that would disagree!

Name any region that has in the 20th or 21 century had so much violence as a certain one?? This is not the dark ages of idiots, its 2015 and some people are still stoning people

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

Fark off.

Reform your cult and stop criticising other religions

It's not my job to reform the religion or any other religion, so go fark yourself!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by SeverusSnape(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2015
dearpreye:

The facts and evidence are obvious! These animals kill and maim while quoting copiously from their quran.
Ah!... All these I know, I've seen with my eyes.
Very annoying...
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ozoigbondu: 2:28pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

See the picture below, you're the one. grin

I'm not stalking you, why would a Caballero like me stalk a slut....
I see dearpreye's post and I see he replied you, and dayummmn I come in!!! cheesy
Prof why am not suprised to find you in this type of thread cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Lilimax(f): 2:28pm On May 22, 2015
jumper524:
Christains in this forum insulting islam if i were to be a pegan looking 4 religion.
Do you expect me to accept christainity with such comment
Let's call a spade a spade...

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 22, 2015
Lilimax:
Suicide bombing their so called holy land? angry
These blood thirsty vampires are not smiling at all.

After watching the atrocities of ISIS in this site[b] www.barenakedislam.com[/b] all in the name of Allah, I knelt down
and thanked God for making me a Christian. Yet these savages claimed to be worshipping Allah in the right way sad

They are not capable of peace
There is no peace in the spirit behind the religion

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by IGBOSON2: 2:29pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Wow
The revolution should be televised, lets pray they're not burning churches by end of the week.

P:S
Can one even build a church in Kano?

^^^@Bolded: Yes.....but it's not for the faint hearted! wink

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:

It's not my job to reform the religion or any other religion, so go fark yourself!

Then stop defending crap

You stubborn goat

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2015
RedBenson:
Islam and voilence are like 5 and 6. You cant separate one from the other. Smh!
Islam is not about…

“We are better than you”.
Islam is about …

“Let me show you something,
that is better for you”.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by SeverusSnape(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Prof why am not suprised to find you in this type of thread cheesy
Ichie, You know this is my platform for getting back at those Islamists and their Sympathizers. Most especially that ludicrous sarahatuba.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 22, 2015
The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim The Beltway Snipers were Muslims The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim The underwear Bomber was a Muslim The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims The London Subway Bombers were Muslims The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims' Think of it: Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Christians = No Problem Hindus living with Jews = No Problem Christians living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem Muslims living with Hindus = Problem Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem Muslims living with Christians = Problem Muslims living with Jews = Problem Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem Muslims living with Shintos = Problem Muslims living with Atheists = Problem MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM **********SO THIS LEAD TO ***************** They’re not happy in Gaza They're not happy in Egypt They're not happy in Libya They're not happy in Morocco They're not happy in Iran They're not happy in Iraq They're not happy in Yemen They're not happy in Afghanistan They're not happy in Pakistan They're not happy in Syria They're not happy in Lebanon They're not happy in Nigeria They're not happy in Kenya They're not happy in Sudan ******** So, where are they happy? ********** They're happy in Australia They're happy in England They're happy in Belgium They're happy in France They're happy in Italy They're happy in Germany They're happy in Sweden They're happy in the USA & Canada They're happy in Norway & India They're happy in South Korea & Japan They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered !!!! Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION AND A LOT MORE!!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by aysnazy(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2015
Allah wil fight for himsef
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2015
Just imagine a world without islam

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ozoigbondu: 2:33pm On May 22, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Just imagine a world without islam

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by miky(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2015
Why would anyone kill in the name of MUMUHEAD Fark Saudi Arabia, Fark Mecca, those Arabic bastards are the most racists..

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by babilicious: 2:35pm On May 22, 2015
Una never see anything.....at d endtime...nations shall rise against nations...thieves shall rise against thieves...Muslims against Muslims....you pple will quietly finish yourselves no need of help from outside...this is just d beginning...hahahahahaha I laugh in fulani
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by AlPicapcI(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2015
Thank God this time they are fighting themselves by themself, God has has thrown confuse in the camp of the enemy.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=33993493][/quote]
imagine yourself in hell cry i promise to give u a visit nd remind u of this comment
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by austine4real(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2015
eskober:

this is not the first time u r making this kind of comment.
i was ignoring u ignoring u, but i need to tell u that u are actually very stupidd and senless
lmao laff hard dat i fell 4rm bed
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Panshow(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2015
Allah forgive me. But I think your followers are stupidd. Pls send your thunder to fire them.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
No boko haram,no al queda no isis no sucidie bombing.The world would be a lot better without that curse called islam
U fvcking bastard! Either u like it or not ISLAM will be there till end of the world and there is nothing chimpanzee like u can do about it. And if u don't know, a muslims will rule u for good 8years so get that in to your dumb head sadist. I hate u with passion... Nonsense.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Akebe83: 2:41pm On May 22, 2015
May God have mercy on them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu / Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.