Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity (16855 Views)

Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by arewafederation: 1:32pm On May 22, 2015
What took them so long? angry

Why am I even bothered? Nothing positive will come out of this.

Conglomeration of toothless bull dogs called Senators. angry
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 22, 2015
ok
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Gabbyking(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2015
Okay! This people are just playing hide and seek angry
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by ZUBY77(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2015
Faces of evil

Evil women

I never liked Okonjo-iweala for one day.

This frog was stylishly imposed on us by the US government to sabotage Africa's biggest growing economy.

To complete their evil plan, they started giving her awards before hand over. When she got excited and contested for World Bank Leadership, we know the country that pulled her down.
Tell me what Okonjo-iweala did for Nigeria Economy to warrant awards from United States?

Do have any idea that her children are all in US?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by ramdris(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2015
So na now day break abi? angry
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by missKiffy(f): 1:34pm On May 22, 2015
It's about time
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Joeoku78: 1:34pm On May 22, 2015
Thank God that He has removed jonathan from the seat due to incompetence and lack of direction to pilot the affairs of the nation for the past six yrs. Useless president that is being controlled by women

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by loomer: 1:36pm On May 22, 2015
These people still get mouth to summon person after dem don tell dem to pack their load form office building.
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by mediahubng(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2015
have you heard?

#NEWSONG:

Iyanya – Baby Daddy (Prod by London Boyz) [MUSIC] - Media Hub Ng http:///vbo5dg

>>> www.mediahubng.com
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by hope2sweet: 1:37pm On May 22, 2015
Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to +2348149158514
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 22, 2015
Very gud let them explain to us wats wrong. Abi no solutn

Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by philusaau(f): 1:39pm On May 22, 2015
ASK JONA AND LEAVE THIS WOMEN ALONE.......BABA IS COMING SOON.
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by sammyj: 1:43pm On May 22, 2015
Because na them dey rule bros, accept the truth !!! tongue grin
Helkayklassic:
Anything that is not going on well in the Jonathan government na these two women cause am, the only thing they didn't ask them questions about is why Nigeria failed to qualify for the last cup of nations in Equitoria Guinea...These two women don suffer sha.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by UnknownT: 1:44pm On May 22, 2015
princeofpeace22:
d

are the senators just waking up from their sleep

the suffering is ending in a week time .

pls baba when you take over fully we want you to jail the cabals in NNPC and the oil sector.Dont forget the missing $20bn

baba pls cut down the pay of these senators and put the money back in the economy .pls baba use more of the youth in ur technocratic govt.

sai buhari
Baba is Voltron
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 22, 2015
princeofpeace22:
d

are the senators just waking up from their sleep

the suffering is ending in a week time .

pls baba when you take over fully we want you to jail the cabals in NNPC and the oil sector.Dont forget the missing $20bn

baba pls cut down the pay of these senators and put the money back in the economy .pls baba use more of the youth in ur technocratic govt.

sai buhari

I hear say Sai baba one chance went to u.k for medical check up, u can tell him wen he comes back.
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by eleko1: 1:47pm On May 22, 2015
undecided Ode ni e sha.ur scam is outdated.this place nah wrong address,reverse and go to Otuoke close.Goat!
hope2sweet:
Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to +2348149158514

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by tottinova: 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Useless sinators now that the scarcity is abatting that they are waking up angry

waking up keh! this is just one of their play (drama)
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 22, 2015
chuna1985:

I hear say Sai baba one chance went to u.k for medical check up, u can tell him wen he comes back.

he knows what to do already

kirikiri in under expansion
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 22, 2015
UnknownT:
Baba is Voltron
tera horse
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 22, 2015
These two women remains heroes of Nigeria.
The fault was the senators that received bribes from cabal to allow the cabal to ruin Nigeria.
But we are still good in the ruins.
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Kenmoris22: 2:00pm On May 22, 2015
May God punish all this evil politicians that put nigeria into this mess .no light no fuel nothing to show up gaint of africa indeed the senator that summoned them na now there day break abi......God we need ur intervention in Nigeria only u can save us
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Naijiant: 2:07pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by UnknownT: 2:12pm On May 22, 2015
princeofpeace22:

tera horse
Super Ted
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by authority2006(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
Is Allison now accountable to Nigerians elected representatives? Will she go? Or she will simply head back to court.
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by authority2006(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2015
steppin:
They should leave it till 29th. Miracle worker is on the way!
I don't blame you at all, many people just like you are out there having the same believe that Nigeria has been destroyed beyond redemption.
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by christee(f): 2:24pm On May 22, 2015
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by youngalex(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2015
What are they summoning them for? A similar summon in 2011/2012 revealed massive fraud in subsidy payments...3 years later they want to summon them again.#Naija
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 22, 2015
Allison don jet out already with Buhari inside Air Britian grin
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by effrebor(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2015
Na today
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by prince2015: 2:46pm On May 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Burn Arondizuogu Police Station In Imo, Kill Police Officer / APC Or Labour Party Presidency, A Threat To Nigeria's Unity - Harry Ariko / 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.