Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity (16854 Views)

Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by ruffDiamond: 2:47pm On May 22, 2015
Awon jibiti minister meji sha angry
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by prince2015: 2:49pm On May 22, 2015
hope2sweet:
Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to +2348149158514

THIS I-D-I-O-T IS FAST LOOKING FOR PREY, PLEASE HELP ME
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by authority2006(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by fairheven: 2:56pm On May 22, 2015
From may 29 Nigerians will soon discover there was never a thing as subsidy
Abi ,wat useless subsidy are we talking about when ppl in the south-east and south-south have all been buying fuel at 130-140 per ltr for more than three years,is subsidy meant only for Lagos an few states lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Justicealh3(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2015
Wicked senators, especially senate president. When we don sofa finish, 8days on bourd joo.
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by fairheven: 3:06pm On May 22, 2015
ZUBY77:
Faces of evil

Evil women

I never liked Okonjo-iweala for one day.

This frog was stylishly imposed on us by the US government to sabotage Africa's biggest growing economy.

To complete their evil plan, they started giving her awards before hand over. When she got excited and contested for World Bank Leadership, we know the country that pulled her down.
Tell me what Okonjo-iweala did for Nigeria Economy to warrant awards from United States?

Do have any idea that her children are all in US?

Its a mindset of mediocrity especially from African countries to belief that "a tailor made "economic programme from world bank would impact their various economies;we don't need an expatriate from word bank or IMF to solve our problems,most of them are totally aloof to our local realities besides,word bank and IMF have never done any country good ,going by their track records
The Asian Tigers of Thailand,Indonesian ,an Malaysia will never forget in a hurry wat those institutions did to their various economies
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Rockstar2014(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2015
Na wa o, e be like say madam Ngozi don dey vex now, her face no bright at all. Come to think of the out come of this summon, it is a matter of the two beautiful women looking straight into the eyes of the senators seductively, meeting will close and committee set up to investigate the outcome from there matter don die be that. NAIJA LEGISLATORS I HAIL UNA O.
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by free2ryhme: 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/fuel-crisis-senate-summons-okonjo-iweala-allison-madueke-nnpc-others/
These are the most corrupt women in the world.
As they are, they can even corrupt the de*vil.

After all what a man can do a woman can do better
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by omolami: 5:20pm On May 22, 2015
This persecution of our gallant women who have served meritoriously is too much . The NASS have summoned these two women more than the number of times they seat at plenary. We know that NASS consume 25% of our GDP and no one has summoned them. Sanusi has mentioned it severally but nothing happen. He even called them thrives of recent. Plse leave our noble women and do your job. Don't victimise them because you steal more than them. Better still let ND militant hold their oil so that there will be nobody to summon again
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by omolami: 5:28pm On May 22, 2015
The fuel importers have on many occasion stated why fuel scarcity persist , I wonder why NASS won't learn. The importers said they are hoarding fuel because they are not sure what the incoming govt of Buhari intends to do with subsidy. Buhari has remained an antagonist of subsidy payment. He tagged it as ruse and fraudulent and a drain on the economy. Now they are being paid piecemeal therefore we get piecemeal fuel simple. No one want to a business and lose
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by paveinc(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2015
wachakuta:
Useles senators indeed, they wnt to collect there own share of d subsidy money. We know una style, na so dem do for niger after 17million naira bribe dem say no need to impeac d yeye governor again...
THEY ARE DEMONS IN HUMAN SKIN..

WE HAVE MONSTERS AS LEADERS!
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by khattab02: 11:24pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmmm..... Can we have quick solution before next week runs out?? If yes no probs...

It is never too late to save the masses of being victims of circumstances!!!

# Naija lets head forward positively!!!
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 6:53am On May 23, 2015
princeofpeace22:

he knows what to do already
kirikiri in under expansion
dreams.
Re: Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:28am On May 23, 2015
chuna1985:

dreams.
reality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why Past Governors, Ministers Stole So Much" - James Bawa Magaji / Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years / Lagos Must Prove Seyi Tinubu Doesn’t Control Tollgates — Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.