Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,700 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere (57800 Views)

My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by bettercreature(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2015
Joel3:
selfless man. I know his kind. this are people who don't want to carry others along. they don't just like others to suffer for them.
You can imagine,he deserves an award but he doesnt understand the wife might leave him if she taste another mans toto,can even kill him
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 22, 2015
Lol. You are not the first. I know very sure of a man in my village whose another man helped him impregnate the wife for all their children. If you see the children, all of them are replica of the imported man. Although the man was old and the woman was the 2nd wife to him.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by drkay(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2015
Nice man.

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by snazzy5050(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2015
Just here to read comment sad
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by seedorfg(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2015
I love the man, sharing is caring though, ajoje lo l'aye
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by darealistic(f): 6:42pm On May 22, 2015
What do you think? Can you do without? There are intimacy gadgets out there, you know.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by akindele487(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
Ok; i get person; who can help u wit dat sex stuff but he no get money
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
samueld0:
My husband had a stroke a very long time ago and we have not had sex for nine years. We’re both in our early 50s and he doesn’t think I should settle for a sexless life.
We don’t want to split because we still love each other and our children are doing well. So my husband has suggested I need a sexual companion. He said I should just find sex where and when I could; only I should be discrete about it.

I wasn’t really keen at first, but the more we talked through the emotional complications of my not being sexually fulfilled, the more the idea appealed to me. I just don’t want to hurt his feelings.
Florence, by e-mail.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/my-sick-husband-wants-me-to-be-unfaithful/

What a nice man

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by abbey621(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
And the award for best f*ckin story goes to...........9 years without sex and now all of a sudden you want sex at the age of 50, post menopause, cool zobo!
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 22, 2015
Let ur husband be healed in jesus name!

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 22, 2015
If she can wait for nine years, she can continue to wait. To those advising intimacy gadget/masturbation, you can't compare those with having sex
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by xareal(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2015
Feel free my dear
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by ogawisdom(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2015
Waaat
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by EbolaParasite: 6:46pm On May 22, 2015
Tales by moonlight.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Chinom(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2015
Continue doing what you have been doing for the past 9 years......MASTUR..BATING. If your finger has become too small, get a Love Machine or use some local long fruits.

You will complicate the situation terribly if you ever engage another man. It will not be good for you, your husband or the other man.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by chrischina(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2015
You your self what do you think?
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Madamkilljoy(f): 6:48pm On May 22, 2015
If she carries out her husband's wish, there's a tendency that she will fall head over heels for the new dude and forget about her husband. Sex creates some kind of connection, a strong bond, between the participants involved. My advice: don't begin what you won't finish.

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by chrischina(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2015
Chinom:
Continue doing what you have been doing for the past 9 years......MASTUR..BATING. If your finger has become too small, get a Love Machine or use some local long fruits.

You will complicate the situation terribly if you ever engage another man. It will not be good for you, your husband or the other man.

Teacher, teach her what you do best.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by sirollybest(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2015
Maami, if u neva had any since 9yrs to b sinsia, u can hold on to ur self, baami will soon ill IJN amen
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by excellentmomma(f): 6:51pm On May 22, 2015
Chubhie:
All the sex you guys have been catching in every conceivable corner available when the vile of youth was dormant is still not enough

Truth be told your husband is testing your loyalty and any sign of betrayal will give him the ginger to give up. He's feeling guilty which is killing him slowly.

You need to reassure him and swore an oath of One body one heart and one soul and watch the magic of how your man will fight stroke to a standstill.*sings Sam Smith Stay With Me*

I million likes bro! Which kain sex is she looking for, she shld be looking for love now not sex and advise her children properly. Is marriage not for better for worse again? She is the one pressing the man she wants to go outside and the man will be like, abeg u can go if u wish, which man will Koro Koro allow his wife that liberty or is the man from Benue... grin
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by sirollybest(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2015
Maami, if u neva had any since 9yrs to b sinsia, u can hold on to ur self, baami will soon well IJN amen
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by synergycom19: 6:51pm On May 22, 2015
Don't even think about it,woman
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:
How easy is it to find no strings attached sex?
If she finds some guy elsewhere maybe that one will start catching feelings someday and try to ruin her marriage for her.

But do what you must. And most importantly, try not hurt your husband with your actions.
sex itself is just a natural instinct of most animals the "strings" part of it is not natural but man made.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Mcowubaba: 6:52pm On May 22, 2015
Gwekzy:
Sex Sex Sex... na food?
oga 4get oo...that thing swit die.....sex no get age grade ocheesy
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Chinom(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2015
chrischina:

Teacher, teach her what you do best.

What do you want to learn in that department. I offer free lessons to women. If you be man....waka dey go.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Smartlady24(f): 6:54pm On May 22, 2015
Madam if h have abstained all tis years,u can still wait and hope your hubby gets healed. There is not impossible wen it comes to God. If u conceal to ur hubby and have a sex partner,u will not only get carried away and forget ur sick hubby u will also sin against God and man by defiling ur home. Dont forget that most of our culture forbids that,cos u will be cooking 4 ur hubby while hvin an affair n killing him slowly,dts some of our culture depends on whr u r 4rm. The ball is on ur court.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 22, 2015
Don't do what he tells you to do. Remember for better for worse. I wish your husband a speedy recovery.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by OOLUSOGA(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2015
u are healed in JESUS name. i believe in the power in the namevof JESUS. nevadless if u follow what is going on out dare u will b misled. has som1 said above u can still make romance wit him since his has hand and mouth u can still make love a bit. God will uphold ur marriage.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by johnwell(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2015
coolhamid:
Where is the love? Is it not for better for worse again?? To all men outside there, May God never retire your Dickson while you are still alive ...

Amen
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by missKiffy(f): 6:56pm On May 22, 2015
In my own opinion, not having sex is not the end of the world, you wont die. Even your husband says you should be discreet because he knows how scandalous it will be if people find out, what's the need for all the stress
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 22, 2015
thorpido:
^^^She shouldn't have an urge at 50?Hormones still flow in her body.

She shouldn't find a partner.What she needs to do is get a romance machine.Her husband can also participate in the show.He still has a functioning hand and a mouth to use.

The cause of the body stroke isnt known, if he begins to suck her aged pusssy now using his mouth, dont you think he might develop "mouth stroke" and complicate his health issue even the more?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / 3 Nigerian Sisters Mark #NationalSiblingsDay In Sexy Style / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.