Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office (45975 Views)

You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by simdam500(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2015
His choice..... even if he didn't say, how do we know he's not going to be massacre ambassador sad
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Truckpusher(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Kai this groupie is in severe pain grin grin grin Perhaps I would not feel so important if people like you don't act like groupies with your stalking antics. Get a life and learn to come here and create your own identity instead of following others around like a lost soul and shamelessly pathetic human being. You don't know it but I can tell you that intelligent Nairalanders can tell you are 'sad' and pitiful. A total loser.
Hehe, bastard ! I'm one happy boy living a fulfilled life , I've only decided to put your poor asss on fire anytime I see you lying to your gullible folks. grin

Boy! You must be catching hell like mad and also deluded.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by gesundheit: 9:51pm On May 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bastard , you had to go through my stuff to come up with something this miserable? Mehn ! Those old fool that birthed you must be catching hell well aware of the imbeciiile they let loose on the streets.

You must be catching hell biiitch.

Come up with better disses and not some repeated stale mumbo jumbo like a schizophrenic fellow. grin

I can bet my black assss that your birth certificate is a serious apology letter from the condom factory.
Before I forget , how is your old ho holding up after your pops made it clear the he can't dig her anymore with all that stench that oozes out from her fuccked up puccy?

Same old lines by the accursed from lines used in beating the bastard to size. Loser the condom factory line is as dry as your cursed mama dried pucci. you cursed product of rape involving the village mad woman and ravaging groupie of fulani herdsmen.

May every single member of your household be plague with incurable madness and the ondo-x syndrome. you are so dumb, the loser that created the error called (you). killed themselves in recognition of the evil they caused mother earth.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by tomakint: 9:51pm On May 22, 2015
tucky200:
Lmao. peace ambassador in kirikiri
For how long will thou continue in thy sleep oh sleeper undecided wake up Mr Jonah!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Truckpusher(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2015
gesundheit:

Same old lines by the accursed from lines used in beating the bastard to size. Loser the condom factory line is as dry as your cursed mama dried pucci. you cursed product of rape involving the village mad woman and ravaging groupie of fulani herdsmen.

May every single member of your household be plague with incurable madness and the ondo-x syndrome. you are so dumb, the loser that created the error called (you). killed themselves in recognition of the evil they caused mother earth.

Repeat after me again. grin

It's in you jare.
Oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by gesundheit: 10:05pm On May 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

It's in you jare.
Oloriburuku

so you all mouth loser? with all your shout your come back is just this one liner. oloriburuku is definitely your family name. stay up all night here and keep cursing your entire family. it's my bedtime loser, any rubbish from your diseased fingers will be well responded to tomorrow that I promise. have a miserable night with the heat and generator noise.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by tomakint: 10:06pm On May 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

It's in you jare.
Oloriburuku
Just like 'Peak Milk'.....now this is d.ope, I swear you gonna kill a brother ....grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by jossyj: 10:55pm On May 22, 2015
Gamesmart:
Jonathan, you can't do all that from jail.

yes with obj, tinubu,atiku,abbdusalami, Ibb, most governors and the rest.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by yaksman22(m): 2:46am On May 23, 2015
you have done your best............
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Ujupsy: 11:44am On May 23, 2015
Mr. President, I love your spirit, and enthusiasm but lot of Nigerians especially we from the south think that Nigeria is a scam,and the one Nigeria and racial issue will not stop cos God never created us to unite as one
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
tucky200:
Lmao. peace ambassador in kirikiri
This shows how senseless some Nigerians are!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by SenatorJames(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2015
God help you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.