Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office (45981 Views)

You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by mykemiley(f): 5:43pm On May 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Does Mama Peace need another ambassador?

Anyway you can be whatever you want as long as you are not Nigerias president

Just dont infect them with cluelessness wherever you find yoursef
Barrier.... Bad belle ntorrrrrr
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Ayietim(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2015
Loneliness is very cold and very depressing but the lonely road is the path most successful people travel on to success.
http://ayietim.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Nelson21(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Find other childish and jobless brats, like yourself to talk to. I am not interested in anything you have to say, as you are a first class buffoon who never makes sense, so stop wasting your own time quoting or talking to me.

First class buffon
kai guy you harsh oooo
cheesy
the insult too much naa

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by ocelot2006(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2015
tucky200:
Lmao. peace ambassador in kirikiri

Is that so? Go and arrest him na....oh wait, you cant.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by IBROHIM: 5:46pm On May 22, 2015
Kingkamal:
How witch go become pastor? Obooi the blood wey the man suck.. only kirikiri Caan solve it. And he cause fight among the religious leaders. Yeye man GEJ
Yeye man indeed! The Ogogoro master!!!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by tucky200(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2015
ocelot2006:

Is that so? Go and arrest him na....oh wait, you cant.
Omo kekere
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by mykemiley(f): 5:49pm On May 22, 2015
Hahahaha!hmm al d basket mouth don dey sick already 4 oga Jona mata.... Make una sowie oooooo
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by SUBWAY101(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... And so says the leader of the sadistic lot. undecided

You are always insulting everyone, but free to insult Buhari. Stop behaving like a kid bro, you dont need it.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by josieboy55(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ my hero!!!

You're already a peace ambassador sir, Conceading defeat to the blood thirsty power drunken dullard has already made you an epitome of peace worthy of emulation.

**Nobel Peace prize loading** cool

how did ur family end up being so foolish

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by M4gunners: 5:57pm On May 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Does Mama Peace need another ambassador?

Anyway you can be whatever you want as long as you are not Nigerias president

Just dont infect them with cluelessness wherever you find yoursef
When will you grow above this stage? Time is running out of you repent.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by wDavis03: 5:59pm On May 22, 2015
HOW TO MAKE MORE THAN # 150K IN LESS THAN A MONTH

THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD ONLINE BUSINESS/JOB EVER THAT HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS, AND YOU SHOULD COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY FOR GETTING HERE

NOTE THAT IT IS TOTALLY FREE, NO HIDDEN CHARGES AT ALL.

AND THIS JOB IS MEANT FOR EVERYBODY AND YOU DONT NEED TO BE AN INTERNET GURU BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE.

A lot of Nigerians has searched in one way or the order on how to earn a living in Nigeria (make good money) because of the lack of job opportunity in the country, and I’ve been in that position before until I was able to make a way out for myself with the help of God. After a long search in the internet trying and failing, wasting much money, I found a genuine and legitimate way of making money in Nigeria. Let me go straight to the point. instead of waiting for Nigerian government to provide jobs for me, i started this business making nothing less than #100,000 in less than a month. Now I make close to about #150,000 in a month. The little secrete is this, I found a place online where there are millions of employers looking for individuals to do some jobs for them. These jobs include writing articles and essay on various topics For their adverts, website or blog. After registering for free, you would be given the opportunity to add your skills, which includes all the things you can do online like writing, web designing, auto cad and many more. you can add a maximum of 20 skills and a minimum of one. Don’t worry even if you don’t know how to go about the skills. stuff, the E-book guide will teach you everything you need. after setting up your account, all the jobs in the website, that are related to your skills would appear on your dash board, so its just for you to go there and select the suitable ones and do them and get paid. here, there are millions of jobs waiting for you. SO DON’T BE SCARED, THE JOBS DON’T GET FINISHED.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN SET THE CONDITIONS OF THE JOB, IF HALF OF THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE PAID BEFORE THE JOB IS DONE OR NOT, TIME TO COMPLETE THE JOB AND LOTS MORE. SO IT DEPENDS ON YOU.

A 500 word essay goes for about $10 dollars and you can do this in less than an hour simply by copying from Google. And you can write up to 5 a day, that is 5 x $10= $50 in a day depending on how serious you are. Approximately #10,000 currently in Nigeria. Multiply by 30 days in a month. Imagine how much you can make from this business. I get my cash paid directly to my bank account here in Nigeria no stress. The most important thing is that there is no registration fee, everything is totally free to set up this business. Therefore I have spent the last 10 months putting these A-Z steeps together on an E-book to save you your time and stress searching for how to make it in Nigeria. It all depends on your determination to work.

THIS E-BOOK CONTAINS ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM SCRATCH ON HOW TO START UP THIS BUSINESS/JOB.

THE A-Z GUIDE GIVES DETAILED INFORMATION ON; HOW TO REGISTER SUCCESSFULLY ON THE SITE FOR FREE
HOW TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
HOW TO CHOSE AND ADD YOUR SKILLS
START DOING THE JOBS PROVIDED

AND MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, NO STRESS!!!!!!!!

THIS BOOK COMES WITH ALL SCREEN SHOT TO MAKE EVERYTHING AS EASY AS ABC….

For this reason, the normal price of this E-book guide is #5,000 but I am giving out this guide for as low as #3,000 for now, to make it affordable by almost everybody and also add some value and seriousness to this info. therefore i urge you to get your copy now before it returns back to its normal price. For those who are interested, you can call me or wats app me on 08131876569 or e-mail me on popoolajoel4@gmail.com in order to put you through. I am also willing to give special teaching to these persons. For those who also have any question, you can also inbox me or call me on 08131876569

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2015
Gbawe:
Well, if Shina Rambo and Ayo Oritsejafor could turn away from lives of crime to become "men of God" then perhaps there is hope the most ethnically and religiously divisive President Nigeria has has since 1999 can become a 'peace ambassador' who will now work for ethnic and religious harmony. Mind you, I won't hold my breath as per the chances of GEJ succeeding as a 'peace ambassador' given his history many are all too aware of. Yet Nigerians have short memories so jobless Jonathan is certainly welcomed to try.
Hypocrite,nobody takes ur long stories serious again,badbelle
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by 9jatatafo(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2015
Good for him.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Afritop(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
It is only the devil and boko haram that can make jonathan peace ambassador when he leaves office
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by betty202020(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Even Abacha na chief Ambassador for heaven
To be candid,Jonah did a lot of bad than that good tin of accepting defeat.I would have celebrated him if I can pinpoint to his achievements.
Peace ambassador ko,Boko Haram ambassador ni
then u are blind
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by betty202020(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Even Abacha na chief Ambassador for heaven
To be candid,Jonah did a lot of bad than that good tin of accepting defeat.I would have celebrated him if I can pinpoint to his achievements.
Peace ambassador ko,Boko Haram ambassador ni
then u are blind.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Metrofox(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ my hero!!!

You're already a peace ambassador sir, Conceading defeat to the blood thirsty power drunken dullard has already made you an epitome of peace worthy of emulation.

Yes o Nobel pisss prize grin grin
Dreamers
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Dahnify70(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2015
My president. People will know your worth when you leave office and they will wish you continued.

Take me as one of the disciples when the peace project kicks off .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Kingspin(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2015
I always tell my friends that the problem of Nigeria is religion and tribalism not corruption. This two are the centre reason that derives every other problems in our country. Any law that could checkmate the two will definitly change Nigeria short time.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by lekandauda1234: 6:24pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I still love GEJ
Nobel peace prize in ur dream. Wait until after May 29th when the cluelessness and d failure of ur hero will be exposed. I am so sure u will have changed ur hero to somebody else

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by philips70(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2015
hatbricker:
GEJ always talk like someone with good heart but he lacks the will to follow his words.

If all Nigerians were women the whole nation would have just been one big brothel. Our politicians know this and GEJ is very good at it.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Gbawe: 6:27pm On May 22, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Hypocrite,nobody takes ur long stories serious again,badbelle

Why are you quoting me then? Loser. As if we don't know you all suffered an emotional meltdown you have not recovered from since GEJ was defeated and sent packing. For the avoidance of doubt, I will repeat that the ultra-divisive and very amoral GEJ only deserves to be a 'peace ambassador' in the reckoning of morally lax cret1ns like you.

In responsible nations, with a sophisticated and aware citizenry, leaders are held accountable for their actions whether positive and/or negative. Misruling leaders are not deified for ruining a nation, by those who are the same victims of misrule, only to then be praised for pretending they want roles to repair the damage they deliberately caused. A bit like Hitler wanting to be a judge responsible for jailing war criminals he created. That is another "only in Nigeria" and "only possible with Nigerians" madness.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ my hero!!!

I blame GEJ for chickening out & conceding defeat!
He should v done agidi.
And see whether he won't regret it!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 22, 2015
Guy give us fuel..
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 22, 2015
He can become anything. I wish I care.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by herrison41(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2015
You are indeed man of peace... Blessed are the peace maker for them shall see peace!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by ruffDiamond: 6:53pm On May 22, 2015
Hahahahah my friend u re d real number 1indisputable Dullard here a very unique slowpoke and a special case of retard in progress along with yr clueless president
who chicken out from a sure and certain GBAGBO TREATMENT COME DEY FORM LOCAL HERO FOR MUMU LIKE U .U THINK SAY NA SO DEM TAKE EARN NOBEL LAURATE?? Ask pole wet win am dem no dey award am give thief mediocrity and incompetence u hear seven up abi wetin u call yr set no be yabis but yr mumu no get part 2 shocked
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Forwetinnah: 6:54pm On May 22, 2015
Preaching what peace?? Please Jona if na play stop am o. You don see where person dey reason with craze man?? Any uncivilised person should be dealt with accordingly, anything less is a complete waste of time. I've supported and championed your course except this one. Come back home let's think about parking this wrecked car called Nigeria angry
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by buharisambisada: 7:05pm On May 22, 2015
Jonathan never said christains vote for christains and moslem vote for moslem but your brainless one pig Buhari said moslem vote for moslem christains vote for christains yet you accuse Jonanthan of been a religiously divisive president before you comment pls think.

Gbawe:
Well, if Shina Rambo and Ayo Oritsejafor could turn away from lives of crime to become "men of God" then perhaps there is hope the most ethnically and religiously divisive President Nigeria has has since 1999 can become a 'peace ambassador' who will now work for ethnic and religious harmony. Mind you, I won't hold my breath as per the chances of GEJ succeeding as a 'peace ambassador' given his history many are all too aware of. Yet Nigerians have short memories so jobless Jonathan is certainly welcomed to try.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by SeverusSnape(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2015
[img]http://themistrunsred.deviantart.com/art/Tom-s-Nazi-Salute-tom-and-jerry-293023727[/img]
OkikiOluwa1:

I blame GEJ for chickening out & conceding defeat!
He should v done agidi.
And see whether he won't regret it!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office by 9jaBloke: 7:13pm On May 22, 2015
Good for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina / Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' / frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.