Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,418 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

When She Really Sucks At Lying. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Really Sucks At Lying. (4670 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Creamish(f): 2:16am On May 23, 2015
ok ..so dis part rily got me laffing "It is an he"... said wit so much confidence.. grin
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 3:24am On May 23, 2015
Dekatron:
Guy, i have been observing you.

1. You are a teenager. That qualifies you for being disrespectful.
2. Its his opinion. He shared his opinion.
3. You just finished WAEC. This means that even me, academically, i am NOT your mate. How much more blackett. Nigga, hear me wella,i am few years older dan you. Blackett is so older than me. If you can talk about FERMAT, it means that you have potentials. Listen, boy, i also tried wrapping my brain around sub-atomic particles- Kaons,Muons,Fermions,Gluons,Pions . . Etc.

But you know what? Since i got to the university,i saw smarter people that doesn't know all these, but got better grades. My point is : YOU DONT FVCKIN KNOW IF BLACKETT IS A GRADUATE ASSISTANT or LECTURER. I am 100% sure the thought of meeting him offline scares you.

Hey, this is a grown up man. Even if you feel like he is insulting or wha'ever, as A GROWN UP AND SMART GUY you are always forming on Nairaland, you should have just politely responded. This would have shown that you are really grown up as you want us to believe.

When i was 16, i always get angry when they tell me at church to join Teens class. I hate the word- Teen(i am still a teenage, but a super teen). But today, i earn my respect cos i let people know my opinion WITHOUT INSULTS + I AM AN ENGINEERING STUDENT.

Life is not about you being forming boss online,u know. Met a couple nairalanders in my school, and i was scared meeting them. They are so grown up and so tuush. Some drive cars as you see them self. Yet,on campus, in ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING, AS AFTER DEKATRON. Its because i don boss around

You are still young for all these shiit guy. E no make sense. Please,grow up. . . I follow blackett(He doesn't follow back, and IDGF), and i know (1) the type of people he talks to (2) he is quite jovial and non sentimental. Want an unbiased judgement, call the guy. . He also laugh too. . Getting on your nerve? Just chill. . Tomorrow, you people will be friends.

Guy, Read and study hard, you are young. Your mates are in UNIVERSITY. . . Take care. Make peace
okay bros. Thanks for the advice. You see, the thing is, I always try my best to he respectful around here. But this guy always goes around quoting me and insulting me and my posts with ultimate immaturity. I've been taking this from him but tonight, I just decided to stand up to him.
Nobody likes bullies. I do not exist solely for his harassment. I do respect people like you for replying maturely. He . . . is a jackass and if he doesn't stop his annoying attitude, then I will be forced to treat him like a nine-year-old. grin
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by KingTom(m): 4:19am On May 23, 2015
Blackett:
Calling someone "Gay" isn't an insult, you ludicrous stinkard.

Dumbtard, when you create a thread on a public forum, it is what it is - public. You fvcking sought opinions when you created this piece of _shit thread. I gave my opinion as a legitimate card carrying member of the romance section public, you _moron. . . It's either you avoided my comment, or you drink poison. But you chose to quote me and spill your innate idiocy as usual.

Fvcking _cretin.

as much as it pains me to admit, Blackett is actually right here!

1 Like

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 7:19am On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
as much as it pains me to admit, Blackett is actually right here!
Wdf actually right?, no he isn't pls since he is matured as claimed and making us believe the op isn't, he shouldn't ave been involved in much fight with him, kids re better ignored wen they tend to be insulting not exchanging words like its his mate read up this thread again, Mr blacket am disappointed sorry to say.. No insult intended...
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by onegig(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2015
This thread is for kids. Op Must be Under 16. Lots of them roaming around the forum in their pants. cheesy

So what is the lie in there?

She has heard of Fermat but cant remember at that point what exactly it is.

Is that a lie?

I have heard of a million different things and it may even be in my line of work but the name maybe insignificant and i may not really remember what they stand for until you refresh me with some more info or pointers.

So why open threads about such? If nothing, you are the mischievious person here.

3 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by KingTom(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2015
tochilyn:

Wdf actually right?, no he isn't pls since he is matured as claimed and making us believe the op isn't, he shouldn't ave been involved in much fight with him, kids re better ignored wen they tend to be insulting not exchanging words like its his mate read up this thread again, Mr Blackett am disappointed sorry to say.. No insult intended...
What I meant was that since Op posted his personal chat here and asked for opinions, he should be ready to receive them whether good or bad. Guy that's Nairaland for you o, anybody who posts something and expects only good reviews is on a long thing grin
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by KingTom(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2015
onegig:
This thread is for kids. Op Must be Under 16. Lots of them roaming around the forum in their pants. cheesy

So what is the lie in there?

She has heard of Fermat but cant remember at that point what exactly it is.

Is that a lie?

I have heard of a million different things and it may even be in my line of work but the name maybe insignificant and i may not really remember what they stand for until you refresh me with some more info or pointers.

So why open threads about such? If nothing, you are the mischievious person here.
Op couldn't even delete the portion where he committed an almighty gbagaun [size=20pt]"it is an he"[/size] Chai RIP English grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Dekatron(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
okay bros. Thanks for the advice. You see, the thing is, I always try my best to he respectful around here. But this guy always goes around quoting me and insulting me and my posts with ultimate immaturity. I've been taking this from him but tonight, I just decided to stand up to him.
Nobody likes bullies. I do not exist solely for his harassment. I do respect people like you for replying maturely. He . . . is a jackass and if he doesn't stop his annoying attitude, then I will be forced to treat him like a nine-year-old. grin
funny you. .

At all at all, The guy is a MAN. . . .Just chill
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 23, 2015
KingTom:

What I meant was that since Op posted his personal chat here and asked for opinions, he should be ready to receive them whether good or bad. Guy that's Nairaland for you o, anybody who posts something and expects only good reviews is on a long thing grin
regardless of that, it ain't worth the ranting and fighting for, sumtins re better left unsiad.. My take dou..
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by KingTom(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2015
tochilyn:
regardless of that, it ain't worth the ranting and fighting for, sumtyms re better left unsiad.. My take dou..
You have a good point smiley

1 Like

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2015
Dekatron:
Guy, i have been observing you.

1. You are a teenager. That qualifies you for being disrespectful.
2. Its his opinion. He shared his opinion.
3. You just finished WAEC. This means that even me, academically, i am NOT your mate. How much more blackett. Nigga, hear me wella,i am few years older dan you. Blackett is so older than me. If you can talk about FERMAT, it means that you have potentials. Listen, boy, i also tried wrapping my brain around sub-atomic particles- Kaons,Muons,Fermions,Gluons,Pions . . Etc.

But you know what? Since i got to the university,i saw smarter people that doesn't know all these, but got better grades. My point is : YOU DONT FVCKIN KNOW IF BLACKETT IS A GRADUATE ASSISTANT or LECTURER. I am 100% sure the thought of meeting him offline scares you.

Hey, this is a grown up man. Even if you feel like he is insulting or wha'ever, as A GROWN UP AND SMART GUY you are always forming on Nairaland, you should have just politely responded. This would have shown that you are really grown up as you want us to believe.

When i was 16, i always get angry when they tell me at church to join Teens class. I hate the word- Teen(i am still a teenage, but a super teen). But today, i earn my respect cos i let people know my opinion WITHOUT INSULTS + I AM AN ENGINEERING STUDENT.

Life is not about you being forming boss online,u know. Met a couple nairalanders in my school, and i was scared meeting them. They are so grown up and so tuush. Some drive cars as you see them self. Yet,on campus, in ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING, AS AFTER DEKATRON. Its because i don boss around

You are still young for all these shiit guy. E no make sense. Please,grow up. . . I follow blackett(He doesn't follow back, and IDGF), and i know (1) the type of people he talks to (2) he is quite jovial and non sentimental. Want an unbiased judgement, call the guy. . He also laugh too. . Getting on your nerve? Just chill. . Tomorrow, you people will be friends.

Guy, Read and study hard, you are young. Your mates are in UNIVERSITY. . . Take care. Make peace
You were making sense till you brought this up :

Stop taking sides
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2015
Hmmmm..... 2go? or am I d only one dat saw it...?? Well.... I wonder sha... nerd dis nerd dat... wats with d hype gon... see wateva we be claiming someone else was it Lon lon... Leonardo da Vinci,Einstein,Darwin.... where r dey now? dead of course with d whole knowledge... see guys... let's cut some slacks on all f dis... try to change d world in Ur own special way n don't be so loud .... there was a day I was forming I know Football history more dan anybody.. Omo it was until one old man asked me a question ... I failed to answer.. So u see wateva u know someone knows it nd even more gon...
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:03am On May 23, 2015
Dekatron:
funny you. .

At all at all, The guy is a MAN. . . .Just chill
haha! I am not one to shy away from moral obligations and as much as it pains me to say this, it would seem this is a classic case of having good intentions but bad results. Let us all just accept this as a . . . mistake
I will go back to creating listicles cool.
Sorry guys cool
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 23, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hmmmm..... 2go? or am I d only one dat saw it...?? Well.... I wonder sha... nerd dis nerd dat... wats with d hype gon... see wateva we be claiming someone else was it Lon lon... Leonardo da Vinci,Einstein,Darwin.... where r dey now? dead of course with d whole knowledge... see guys... let's cut some slacks on all f dis... try to change d world in Ur own special way n don't be so loud .... there was a day I was forming I know Football history more dan anybody.. Omo it was until one old man asked me a question ... I failed to answer.. So u see wateva u know someone knows it nd even more gon...
Dude, please. You think I don't know that? I'm perfectly aware of how useless some kinds of knowledge are. As I previously said, I only mentioned Fermat because I wanted to give her HIS problem to solve. The freak attacked me. angry I had to retaliate.
I don't like to boast. Seriously. grin I just wasn't ready to keep mute while he spewed trash on my thread. cool
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Creamish(f): 8:36pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:

Op couldn't even delete the portion where he committed an almighty gbagaun [size=20pt]"it is an he"[/size] Chai RIP English grin grin grin

HEyYyyyy!!! I saw that first jor! lol

1 Like

Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by KingTom(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2015
Creamish:

I know wink How far, I hear say you dey sell fuel N5000 for 3 litres grin
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Creamish(f): 2:36pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
I know wink How far, I hear say you dey sell fuel N5000 for 3 litres grin

Yes oo!! man must survive anywhichway! every downtime is a business opportunity in naija oo... u wan buy?
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by KingTom(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2015
Creamish:

Yes oo!! man must survive anywhichway! every downtime is a business opportunity in naija oo... u wan buy?
You go give me discount na, based on we we na wink
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Creamish(f): 4:58pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
You go give me discount na, based on we we na wink

ok...I'll graciously take #50 off...
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by epelumi42(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2015
Creamish:

So you and kingtom believe 'it is an he' is wrong? Can you explain what makes it wrong? Hian!
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Creamish(f): 6:09pm On May 25, 2015
epelumi42:

So you and kingtom believe 'it is an he' is wrong? Can you explain what makes it wrong? Hian!

is he right? cheesy
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by Adaeze003(f): 6:12pm On May 25, 2015
Creamish:
ok ..so dis part rily got me laffing "It is an he"... said wit so much confidence.. grin

grin grin
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by KingTom(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2015
Creamish:

ok...I'll graciously take #50 off...
Oya na grin
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by KingTom(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2015
epelumi42:

So you and king tom believe 'it is an he' is wrong? Can you explain what makes it wrong? Hian!
Is he right? grin
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by epelumi42(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Is he right? grin

Right. Meaning Fermat (that she thought was it) is an He...
cc. Creamish
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by KingTom(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2015
epelumi42:

Right. Meaning Fermat (that she thought was it) is an He...

cc. Creamish
Mr. epelumi42, the article an, is seldom used before words beginning with consonants e.g You can never see...

An Vehicle

An Ball

An Motorcycle

Rather the article a is used for consonants and the article an is used for vowels e.g

An Apple

An Ant

An Egg

An ink blob

An orange

An umbrella

There are few exceptions where these interchange, but that is not applicable to the pronoun He. e.g

A university. This is one of the exceptions

for pronouns we use...
A he

A she

I hope I have made sense?

grin grin grin

Cc Creamish
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by epelumi42(m): 12:04am On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Mr. epelumi42, the article an, is seldom used before words beginning with consonants e.g You can never see...

An Vehicle

An Ball

An Motorcycle

Rather the article a is used for consonants and the article an is used for vowels e.g

An Apple

An Ant

An Egg

An ink blob

An orange

An umbrella

There are few exceptions where these interchange, but that is not applicable to the pronoun He. e.g

A university. This is one of the exceptions

for pronouns we use...
A he

A she

I hope I have made sense?

grin grin grin

Cc Creamish

As you will come to realize, H holds an exception to that rule for being a silent consonant. You can use A or An for h depending on what suits you.

Both are correct. And English is malleable as its words are.
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by tpiadotcom: 5:11am On May 26, 2015
op

una never desist?
Re: When She Really Sucks At Lying. by KingTom(m): 6:24am On May 26, 2015
epelumi42:

As you will come to realize, H holds an exception to that rule for being a silent consonant. You can use A or An for h depending on what suits you.

Both are correct. And English is malleable as its words are.
Ok sir, suit yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Marry Your Landlord Daughter because Of Free Rent. / I Want Mod. I Want To Mod This Section / Latest Whatsapp Group For Hookups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.