Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Question Of The Day- What Would U Have Done??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day- What Would U Have Done??? (764 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day- What Would U Have Done??? by aden007: 10:38pm On May 22, 2015
Tell us wetin you go do if armed robbers come your house
and then after them steal finish them carry gun give you say
make u shoot ur partner but u no con gree. as you no gree,
dey con give ur partner d gun say make e kill you as dem
give am d gun na Im ur partner fire d gun but bullet no con
dey the gun. na so the armed robbers carry dem gun leave.
Na wetin you go do your partner wen the armed robbers
leave?
Re: Question Of The Day- What Would U Have Done??? by diamondpaul(m): 10:57pm On May 22, 2015
Have been sleeping,would just wake up.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day- What Would U Have Done??? by OsoDupe(f): 11:00pm On May 22, 2015
I will shoot the robber instead.
Re: Question Of The Day- What Would U Have Done??? by harlos: 8:06am On May 23, 2015
I won't do him anything, we will talk About it after the incident
And from that day onward I know he is my best enemy embarassed
Re: Question Of The Day- What Would U Have Done??? by aden007: 9:31am On May 23, 2015
harlos:
I won't do him anything, we will talk About it after the incident
And from that day onward I know he is my best enemy embarassed
will u still be in d relationship
Re: Question Of The Day- What Would U Have Done??? by aden007: 9:32am On May 23, 2015
Franiey:
I would simply stop imagining
lol... u better wake up
Re: Question Of The Day- What Would U Have Done??? by aden007: 9:34am On May 23, 2015
OsoDupe:
I will shoot the robber instead.
u don die finish b dat na... u don forget say bullet no dey inside
Re: Question Of The Day- What Would U Have Done??? by harlos: 4:15pm On May 23, 2015
aden007:

will u still be in d relationship

Olohun maje!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Different Opinions. ...... / Why Am Averse To Love / I Broke Up With My Date Since 2mths Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.