Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation (1232 Views)

Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 22, 2015
group.
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by Dekatron(m): 12:18am On May 23, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by ronald4lif(m): 12:53am On May 23, 2015
The friend should have lend the laptop to your friend, but depending on how many days the friend needed the system. But he (the friend) might have genuine reasons why he didn't give it out though. Perhaps your friend is the one who just formulated the 'he uses it just for movies' to justify a retaliation. He should keep off the friend's relationship as it's not his business.

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by InZA: 12:55am On May 23, 2015
So prior to this time, he didn't feel the need to tell his friend's girlfriend about her boyfriend's ulterior motives. It just happens to be now that he deems it fit after being turned down by his friend

Both the friend and the prospective snitch are birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by Nobody: 2:22am On May 23, 2015
A friend in need is a friend indeed. I be telling me pals not to flock with people under d umbrela of friendshp When dis b*tcheese or deecks Care less about u but want 2 enjoy wit u.
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by tpiadotcom: 5:56am On May 23, 2015
Why all this tit for tat nl jargon.

Very unscriptural .
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by Nobody: 6:54am On May 23, 2015
You guys aren't friends. I hope you dont backstab this ur friend by telling the laptop refusee what he(laptop begger) intend telling his babe? Like i said, aint no friends

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by IamLEGEND1: 7:18am On May 23, 2015
tell ze snitch to fück off.
i ain't siding wif a bro who sides wif a ho
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by Nobody: 7:28am On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
The friend should have lend the laptop to your friend, but depending on how many days the friend needed the system. But he (the friend) might have genuine reasons why he didn't give it out though. Perhaps your friend is the one who just formulated the 'he uses it just for movies' to justify a retaliation. He should keep off the friend's relationship as it's not his business.
Laptop refusee knows that laptop begger's life depends on it. I think he sud hav helped him.
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by Nobody: 7:31am On May 23, 2015
InZA:
So prior to this time, he didn't feel the need to tell his friend's girlfriend about her boyfriend's ulterior motives. It just happens to be now that he deems it fit after being turned down by his friend

Both the friend and the prospective snitch are birds of the same feather.
If he had revealed the secret b4 now, rule of friendship would have defined it as backstabbing.
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by Nobody: 7:34am On May 23, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Why all this tit for tat nl jargon.

Very unscriptural .
But premarital sex or 'testing' is scriptural?
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by Nobody: 7:37am On May 23, 2015
stupidity:
You guys aren't friends. I hope you dont backstab this ur friend by telling the laptop refusee what he(laptop begger) intend telling his babe? Like i said, aint no friends
I don't approve of laptop refusee's behaviour. The guy has money, but if you see the type of clothes he wears, you will think he's wretched.
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by Nobody: 7:41am On May 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
tell ze snitch to fück off.

i ain't siding wif a bro who sides wif a ho
Considering priceless help he rendered in d past, laptop begger sees revealing the secret as retaliation.
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by may01(f): 7:48am On May 23, 2015
Op,tell your friend to let it go. He got a PC from you and still completed the job, there's no need to snitch on his friend
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by nikkiehan(f): 7:49am On May 23, 2015
it's nt done n I fink its childish ao on earth wil a so called friends expose d secret of each oda all bcoz he couldn't meet ur needs or couldn't supply ur demands. though telling d lady is gud bt in dis situation it's nt dat he really wanted to tell her but jst because his friend disappointed him. he should have tell d lady before d incident if he really want d best for her, my advice to him anyway is dat he should kip watchin as he has decided to do initially

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by Nobody: 8:00am On May 23, 2015
may01:
Op,tell your friend to let it go. He got a PC from you and still completed the job, there's no need to snitch on his friend
Now, let's assume that I like that girl, and would like to marry her, am I now free to proceed in snatching her?
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by may01(f): 8:04am On May 23, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Now, let's assume that I like that girl, and would like to marry her, am I now free to proceed in snatching her?
No, you're not.
There are thousands of amazing ladies out there, I'm sure if you know what you want, you'll get it
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by Nobody: 8:40am On May 23, 2015
may01:

No, you're not.
There are thousands of amazing ladies out there, I'm sure if you know what you want, you'll get it
u don put sand ma garri.
Re: Best Friend Refused To Help Him During An Emergency Situation by may01(f): 9:08am On May 23, 2015
StealthIdeals:
u don put sand ma garri.
No, na milk and sugar I put cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Busted!...how Girls Plan To Cheat On Their Wedding Night!...[photo] / Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday / Benefits Of Practising Abstinence For Teenagers And Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.