Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Shoul D Presi Keep His Transcorp Gains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shoul D Presi Keep His Transcorp Gains (1259 Views)

Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) / Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) / See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoul D Presi Keep His Transcorp Gains by mowapa(m): 6:05am On Sep 14, 2006
Nairaland users, is it right 4 obasanjo to keep the profit heĀ  made off transcorp stock, heard he bought it at 1 naira each and was ipo(ed)at 6 naira to d public 200,000,000*6 do d mathlipsrsealed
Re: Shoul D Presi Keep His Transcorp Gains by otokx(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2006
he should donate the proceeds to the nigerian red cross.
Re: Shoul D Presi Keep His Transcorp Gains by Odeku(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2006
How do you know what he paid for the stock? where are the evidence?
Re: Shoul D Presi Keep His Transcorp Gains by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2006
common ragabenz you know better than to ask that question, have you been holed up in cave for the last 3wks?
Re: Shoul D Presi Keep His Transcorp Gains by Odeku(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2006
i've been reading about it, but i am looking for a valuable proof.
Re: Shoul D Presi Keep His Transcorp Gains by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2006
what other evidence? that woman okereke or wat's her admitted it but said it was held in blind trust for the president and that's when all the brouhaha started
Re: Shoul D Presi Keep His Transcorp Gains by Odeku(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2006
NO OBJ, it was OBJ holding, lol his OTTA FARM not directly linked to him, mago mago, we don die for naija
Re: Shoul D Presi Keep His Transcorp Gains by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2006
i am glad u see the funny side
Re: Shoul D Presi Keep His Transcorp Gains by Odeku(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2006
Honestly do you think there is one person in naija with power that is not corrupt? I don't think so, some people are exposed and some are wise and never caught.

(1) (Reply)

President Yar'dua Orders Nipss Director To Issue Ribadu His Certificate / If U Are Given The Opportunity To Change One Thing Abt Nigeria.what Wil U Change? / Youngest Recipient Of $.5m Macarthur Fellowship Is Nigerian Biophysicist, Profes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.