Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. (4101 Views)

Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos / When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) / What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Arsenalholic(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2015
kambili999:
why are you wicked? Can't you just comfort a crying sister
For where? You are 'sharing' tears, and I need rain (which is not forthcoming), why should I comfort you when you can help me with your tears? wink tongue.

No worry, I will comfortably comfort you another day, you hear?
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by ITbomb(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2015
If my little cousin were to one to bite and tell me that one dey sweet, I no go believe am, the boy is a chronic liar
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by kambili999(f): 11:46am On May 23, 2015
Arsenalholic:
For where? You are 'sharing' tears, and I need rain (which is not forthcoming), why should I comfort you when you can help me with your tears? wink tongue.

No worry, I will comfortably comfort you another day, you hear?
lol
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Fidecoo(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2015
bamirotola:
A friend dropped this in my mail nd got humbled... thot this would help a whole lotof nairalanders... read nd enjoy

A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands.
Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.#surulere.. av a wonderful weekend =-h
. So touching.
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 23, 2015
bamirotola:

Lol... please wake up
no go fit hear you . Pour am water I beg!

1 Like

Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Nobody: 12:01am On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
no mind them

is cos they are not regular here. someone share same thing here two weeks ago. na old stuff
must you know every thing at the same time.
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Nobody: 12:01am On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
no mind them

is cos they are not regular here. someone share same thing here two weeks ago. na old stuff
must you know every thing at the same time?
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by bamirotola: 7:49am On May 26, 2015
succipowei:
no go fit hear you . Pour am water I beg!
Ok na... #boiling water
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by prinzfavian(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2017
Which generation them born y'all. This folktale yaf tey over 2years nw
True Talks and Words like this don't Expire. We keep learning from them each time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Ur Favorite Brand Of Condom? I Prefer Gold Circle Still / Do I Look Like RIHANNA Or Tiwa Savage (pics) / See How This Ugly Woman Was Transformed Into Beauty By Make Up [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.