Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. (21473 Views)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Results From The FCT Area Council Election (Yet To Be Confirmed By INEC) / Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Demdem(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2015
Dejohnbull:
I would surgest rsiec call the result and forget the election

After the election winners will be declared. That is due process.
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Mbkite(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2015
Desric:
Why and what exactly is the PDP scared of, barely a month or two ago, they claimed they " won" the presidential and national assembly elections with a landslide in the state as well as the governorship and state assembly elections with same margin, so why aren't they confident of replicating same result in this LG election, or has their magic wind disappeared? After all, PDP is Rivers state and Rivers state is PDP so why the noise and heat?

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by BrokenTV: 1:13pm On May 23, 2015
Demdem:
Are u experiencing violence in ur area?
You don relocate to rivers.
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Dejohnbull: 1:14pm On May 23, 2015
Demdem:

After the election winners will be declared. That is due process.
Apc and who? Picture of ballot paper pls

1 Like

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Apc and who? Picture of ballot paper pls

If u av any doubts, go to court. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Demdem(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2015
BrokenTV:

You don relocate to rivers.

Av always been based in Rivers.
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Dejohnbull: 1:22pm On May 23, 2015
Demdem:

If u av any doubts, go to court. grin
Indeed is this the change?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Demdem(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Indeed is this the change?

Yes, freedom to seek redress if u feel cheated.
It has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Peruseman(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2015
i went out to find out if election is actually holding in bonny and to my surprise, it is holding but with the rain and PDP not taking part, the turn out is poor.

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Dejohnbull: 1:27pm On May 23, 2015
Demdem:
Yes, freedom to seek redress if u feel cheated. It has come to stay.
Picture of ur thomb if u have voted
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 23, 2015
Where is apc channels television? Are they not reporting d sham election? Where are the apc e- warriors? Can't they see that there is no root of apc in rivers state? The thunder we go strike Amaechi for Abuja dey do press up for gwagwalada.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by donchukky: 1:30pm On May 23, 2015
Rotimi the........... Of South south
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Mbkite(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2015
Peruseman:
i went out to find out if election is actually holding in bonny and to my surprise, it is holding but with the rain and PDP not taking part, the turn out is poor.
Good one
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by chrisdera: 1:36pm On May 23, 2015
noting like election in Diobu here. People are going about their business and rain is falling heavily to tell you that God is not happy with Amaechi

Ccheck my signature below

1 Like

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by GeneralGP04: 1:42pm On May 23, 2015
ovadoze:
About 15 political parties are boycotting this charade of election.....the antics of a drowning man!!!
They claim to boycott the election but the Leader of Accord party in my LGA said we should disregard such information and vote for for the party flag bearer.
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by ideykwum: 1:43pm On May 23, 2015
My dear, you know what I mean...It doesn't mean that some people won't come out, but the mood of the public is against it!

Demdem:

Rivers people that are currently under the rain casting their votes, are they electorates or inspectors?
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by staymore: 1:51pm On May 23, 2015
Even nature(rain) is against the election. See heavy rain everywhere in Rivers state today.
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Oringo1: 1:55pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin....Life result from Obiakpo ward 1 :: LP - 8 , PDC - 3, APC - 69 , PDP - 28
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Oringo1: 1:57pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin....Life result from Obiakpo ward 1 :: LP - 8 , PDC - 3, APC - 69 , PDP - 28.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Mbkite(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2015
Results are already manifesting! Nice one
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by AKPARAJA: 2:07pm On May 23, 2015
Amaechi has been rejected by his own people;with the court injunction, absence of voters register and boycott of the election by other parties has given Wike the leeway to dissolve them by 1 June 2015.Wike is in charge
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Edywalex: 2:11pm On May 23, 2015
Amechi we will not take this.After remaing 5days to go u ar now conducting LG ELECTION.we won't acept it.U must wait until wen wicked oh wike come in b4 that election can be conduction or else River will boil.hahahahahaha. AMEchi my role model Buhari my hero.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by ddippset(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2015
Laff wan kill me die LWKMD! Pdp criminals in rivers state have turned into cry babies. The same pdp that used inec and inec commissioner and the police and patience Jonathan to write results for the presidential and gubernatorial elections don't want amaechi to use risec to do same? Go and die bastards, cry and go to court. APC will Clear all the lga's and Wike cannot do anything to them. This is not the impunity Era of Jonathan. Buhari will not condone impunity, even across the states. Buhari owns the police and the army now. Cry cry people. I thought you had 1 million votes, get it again now!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by igoprinceo: 2:33pm On May 23, 2015
fake election......Rivers people are not willing to exercise on fruitless and fraudulent poll.
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by tope777(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2015
ddippset:
Laff wan kill me die LWKMD! Pdp criminals in rivers state have turned into cry babies. The same pdp that used inec and inec commissioner and the police and patience Jonathan to write results for the presidential and gubernatorial elections don't want amaechi to use risec to do same? Go and die bastards, cry and go to court. APC will Clear all the lga's and Wike cannot do anything to them. This is not the impunity Era of Jonathan. Buhari will not condone impunity, even across the states. Buhari owns the police and the army now. Cry cry people. I thought you had 1 million votes, get it again now!

And what's going on in rivers now is not impunity??. grin , APC vs APC!!
https://www.nairaland.com/2331739/fifteen-political-parties-pull-out
There was a country indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by chrysso83(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2015
mikolo80:
why is an election by a sitting governor not recognised by law.abeg which law be dat one again
There was a court order stopping RSIEC from conducting the election. And also they didn't use the INEC voter register which the law required. So there are enough reasons to declare the election null and void

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by HARDDON: 3:22pm On May 23, 2015
liyahwillie:

God punish wike and pdp...since u guys have no manners

Manners?

So Amaechi that crippled lgas truout his tenure but now that he is few mins to quit d seat, is conducting elections, has manners?

Amaechi that crippled d judiciary that brought him to power, lost both presidential n governorship elections, went to Owerri judiciary to seek stupi9 injection n was sorely embarrased has supreme manners?

Gee, pull d wool off ur crude!

No elections going on, just a cast of a lost soul backing d wrong tree
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by GeneralGP04: 3:26pm On May 23, 2015
Kinkale:
Hehehe... D dog called ameachi should try eyaa.. In eleme first it was apga, accord and apc, den apga and accord decided not to participate, now its just APC.. Hehehe... Ameachi needs deliverance
Stop giving untrue info. I am in Eleme and the Accord flag bearer is currently at the polling unit with his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by Mbkite(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2015
GeneralGP04:

Stop giving untrue info. I am in Eleme and the Accord flag bearer is currently at the polling unit with his supporters.
has counting started?
Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by GeneralGP04: 3:38pm On May 23, 2015
Mbkite:
has counting started?
Not yet. I just finished voting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG / Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty / PHOTOS: Ambode And D'banj Open Lagos Beach Soccer Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.