Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Giving A Second Chance To Love Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving A Second Chance To Love Again (1113 Views)

Instead of giving a Bleep / Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving A Second Chance To Love Again by Davefirst(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2015
Most People, after breaking-up a relationship, find it hard to give in 100% love and trust into the their next relationship stating that " all girls/guys are the same". People should know that if the right person has not come, the relationship will not always work. Therefore we shouldn't close our eyes for the bad people to pass, because when the good one will pass, will won't be aware.

Below are 5 tips that will help you to fashion a better relationship to a second love.

* Learn to Fogive and Forget:
Try to forget about the ills of the last relationship and forgive any anormallies to free your yourself rest of mind. It will also help you to think ahead and fashion out a good plan for yourself against the next relationship you want to have.

* Identify your Defects and Work on it:
It is only a dishonest person that will say he doesn't have his fault during a relationship. There are one or two things you will need to work on to make improve the next relationship you are prospecting. Do you thinks you did not take her out on special days, do you always act strange on him, do you nag a lot on her or him, do you spend less time with your spouse e.t.c. Check and remodel it.

* Open your Heart to Love Again:
Yes, you have to prepare your heart to love again. As you know when you buy a new memory storage, you will be asked to prepare it for new installation by formatting it; that is what a new relationship need. Ready to put in 100% love and trust because the new person is completely different from the last person. Practice the change you have done on yourself on him or her. Give him an extra-ordinary consideration and let him/her see the reason why he/she must not let you go.

* Define your Relationship and Discuss about it.
"Can two walk together, except they agreed?" NO! You should try to define the type of relationship you want to have, agree on what you need in the relationship and what you don't. Tell him if you will love to keep your relationship with or without sex; explain to her what you dont like in girls and what you love her to do; discuss how your issues should be handled when out of hand; discuss, discuss, and discuss...

*Lastly, Make your Partner your Friend:
For a relationship to work perfectly, the two party must have an intimacy which can only be build by friendship. Try to make sure the person you want to make your next partner will be your friend in order to build the intimacy bond. Advantage in making your partner a friend is that you will have time to spend together and have a fun-filled relationship.

For more interesting topics; visit
http://naijatinks..com/2015/01/giving-second-chance-to-love-again-most.html?m=1

You can contanct me via alongedavid@gmail.com
Re: Giving A Second Chance To Love Again by Davefirst(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2015
Just try to comment for encouragement please..
Re: Giving A Second Chance To Love Again by agarawu23(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2015
you only give a second chance if only the first break up isn't worth it.

I couldn't read your story sha! but the topic made me comment .
Re: Giving A Second Chance To Love Again by yinkuschua(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2015
Okay ooh... We haff heard
Re: Giving A Second Chance To Love Again by toys2seven(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2015
Davefirst:
Just try to comment for encouragement please..

What if your babe had s.£x with an ex. Would you forgive her?
Re: Giving A Second Chance To Love Again by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 23, 2015
ehmmmmm maybe another time, gotta finish this Skyrim before i forgive anyone
Re: Giving A Second Chance To Love Again by Davefirst(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2015
toys2seven:

What if your babe had s.£x with an ex. Would you forgive her?

Yes I will... But discuss with her on it
Re: Giving A Second Chance To Love Again by snadguy007(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2015
Those points listed above are easier say than do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? / Is This Right ? / CHANGE! Checkout Throwback Photos Of Adekunle Gold (MUST SEE!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.