Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor (1289 Views)

I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) / The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor by Justiceotuya(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2015
A friend of mine Jude (not his real name) is having sleepless nights about this problem and needs help.
He has a girlfriend and the parents of this girl knows he is following her and so uses the opportunity to beg him for items ranging from money to foodstuffs. He eventually got the girl pregnant and she delivered a girl.
The girls mum started complaining that Jude does not take of the baby, although Jude gives the girl money for the upkeep of the child which she does not relay to her mother.
The mother started going haywire and told Jude the child won't be given to him and he won't be allowed to marry the girl. Although they are in love. Jude's people came to settle the issue and the girls mum insulted them all so jude's dad warned him against marrying from that family.
Jude has been taken countless times to the police because of the girl. The girl sneaks to jude's house and not only seduces Jude but also collects money from Jude.
Jude is tired of all this, he wants another relationship but the girl threatens and stifles any relationship he has she knows this because they are next door neighbours.
Jude wants the child but not the girl. He just want to leave a normal life and not be stalked by this girl and her parents.
What's your candid advice to Jude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 23, 2015
Jude is a pervert.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor by temitemi1(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2015
This sounds like nursery poem embarassed
Re: The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 23, 2015
Jude eh?
Well, Jude should er, ask the girl to talk to her mother. Tell her to stop embarrassing herself. Jude should er, also apologize to his family. Jude, should also give the mother what she wants. Money. A few thousands of naira should do the trick.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor by agarawu23(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2015
embarassed

you bleeped your neighbor until she became pregnant and you expect her family to respect you ?

now you are interested in the baby alone right?

questions for you.

1. did you made any agreement with the Lady u wanna make her your baby mama?

2. aren't you aware the kind of family the Lady has?

3. what is your future plan for your baby mama? or u need just the kid alone ,? undecided

4. aren't they ladies far away from your vicinity you can date ?
Re: The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor by ronald4lif(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2015
First of, Jude should relocate to a different area except he's the owner of his house. Living close to the girl's family is not ideal. He should make it clear to the girl's parents that he's not an in-law and as such owes them nothing. Any money he gives them should be out of his volition and not mandatory. And if the girl's parent refuse to allow him marry their daughter he should move on. But the threat of him not having custody over the child is a bluff and empty. The court is always there whenever they want to deny him such rights.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor by write2obi(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2015
Op first of all you are jude, so stop trying to sell us that "my friend nonsense" its stale.
Now to the problem at hand, Mr Jude i think you should be castrated, so after making her a mother, you where still sneaking around with her, knowing fully we you where not going to marry her?. You should first of all move away from that's neighborhood, how can you stay in the same place with your baby mama. Saying you want the baby and not the mama, is a bit unfair, do they deny you access to the baby or you just want to take the baby away from her mother ?
If they do the formal, then you should get the appropriate authorities involved in the matter, but if the later is the case, well you should be castrated like i said earlier.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor by Ab025(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2015
Lesson: neva you Bleep ur neighbour into pregnancy!!
Re: The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor by Justiceotuya(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2015
Your replies are epic and thanks for the advice. The first thing i told him to do was to first stop any sexual activity with her and reduce time spent with her then move out of the apartment (although he told me he just last month paid the year's rent) and then give talent 5k to the mum for the upkeep of the child. Hope this advice is ok and i will also need more advice
Re: The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor by kenir(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2015
elope Wid his daughter
Re: The Dilemma Of A Frustrated Bachelor by pythonkid(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Let me book space before I read this post

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Romantic Songs / Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. / Educating, Entertaining And Scary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.