Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Cultist Super Grass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultist Super Grass (439 Views)

The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) / Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Super Grass by SuperGrass: 3:48pm On May 23, 2015
I am hearing information that the recent 100+ arrests of cultists in EDO State are going to be followed with nationwide arrests very soon.

A new war on cultism has begun.

From all reports it seems the information leading to the arrests has come from the most unlikeliest of sources.

The Worldwide Head of one of the cults! In exchange for the promise of amnesty the cult leader has recently been leaking membership lists and providing the police with information about his own organisations members.

I think there will be much more on this story to come.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Super Grass by emmagab1: 4:02pm On May 23, 2015
True talk. It well known in Edo State who the information came from.

He actually ordered members of his organisation to meet with the police and thats how they were arrested.

I dont know if it's a shrewd move or not. Surely he cannot hide from the cultists after this?
Re: Cultist Super Grass by SuperGrass: 4:08pm On May 23, 2015
All I can think is Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo has received assurances of his future protection if he cooperates. The other theory I have is that he has already been arrested and now is working for the police in order to have his sentence reduced. Either way it is well known as you say it is him giving the information.
Re: Cultist Super Grass by SuperGrass: 4:11pm On May 23, 2015
He is either very brave or very stupid ooo
Re: Cultist Super Grass by emmagab1: 4:14pm On May 23, 2015
He is crazy.

(1) (Reply)

This Mess Should Stop / Man Climbs Tree In Plateau, Won't Come Down Till New Govt Is Sworn In / Senate Presidency: Akume Steps Down For Lawan, Saraki Continues Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.