Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

This Pictures Says It All About Girls. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pictures Says It All About Girls. (7773 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by xpac01(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Just saying no need to get sore
Just getting sore on her behalf. She's a nice girl.

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 24, 2015
VickyRotex:
Well, if you had said "All girls" I'll say *False*

Since the post stated "Most girls" I'll say *True*

#Bitter Truth undecided
Truth is Bitter Truth is Bitter na who taste am?
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 24, 2015
Esdb3:

Stfu...... Lemme show u babes who look like they've got it till u date them............

In any normal relationship the girl expects you to give her money..... All the gf paying bf's fees are myths to me except the mother catering for the family...she has no choice actually....... Like 0.1% out of a 100%

You offer nothing than the pssay and come to think of it we GIVE you the D again....we are even still giving in the sex you can offer. Prettythicksme
oh ok keep calm and continue keeping oloshos as gf,u go hear am cheesy
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 24, 2015
xpac01:

Just getting sore on her behalf. She's a nice girl.

Hmmm. I hope she doesnt regret leaving U sha
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by VickyRotex(f): 6:13am On May 25, 2015
fighal:
Truth is Bitter Truth is Bitter na who taste am?

Well, I'm sure you know the meaning. Simply means,
Something difficult to admit, accept or bear.
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by kelechiMarie(f): 7:26am On May 25, 2015
Esdb3:

Impratical sex offering thing please tell us what else you offer please!!!!
firstly,i do not believe in premarital sex and don't do recharge cards(not criticising those who do it's a personal view).
To the question,i do not think it my place to tell what i've got to offer in a relationship;it would be like washing your clean linen in public!
Instead of being cry babies;you can find a different circle,date intelligent girls and don't always believe all girls are out for your money. Believe there are still some of them out there and you just might lose her 'cause of your myopic mindset.ya hear.
Or better still become a priest;oh what bliss,a life without woman troubles.
KelechiM

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by tenry(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Wetin u dey shop ma
Big thanks to those who chained down this dude. At least we are relived from barking.
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by RapLawd(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2015

Part of it says most which actually is not representing the many figures of ladies out there, even the poster admitted that some could offer really far beyond sex and what most men as well can't offer apart from sex as well in a relationship...

Girls are not the same and so are men...
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by RapLawd(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2015
kelechiMarie:
firstly,i do not believe in premarital sex and don't do recharge cards(not criticising those who do it's a personal view).
To the question,i do not think it my place to tell what i've got to offer in a relationship;it would be like washing your clean linen in public!
Instead of being cry babies;you can find a different circle,date intelligent girls and don't always believe all girls are out for your money. Believe there are still some of them out there and you just might lose her 'cause of your myopic mindset.ya hear.
Or better still become a priest;oh what bliss,a life without woman troubles.

Let my priest hear you!...
KelechiM
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by temitemi1(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2015
Chained who GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!!
tenry:

Big thanks to those who chained down this dude. At least we are relived from barking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do? / BBNAIJA: Housemate, Lilo Finally Open Her kitten While Talking To Eric. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.