Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

This Pictures Says It All About Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pictures Says It All About Girls. (7733 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by suzzy16(f): 3:25pm On May 24, 2015
xpac01:
She got married.
okay
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by donMIG(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2015
Dats a lie...its not all bout s3x...my gf makes me happy...she cares,she helps out if possible....WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT S3X...IF SHE ONLY GAT SEX TO OFFER DEN SHE IS NOT A WIFE

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

undecided
Smh
Do they bring more income?? undecided
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Deejavuu(f): 4:03pm On May 24, 2015
Ploutos:
Do they bring more income?? undecided

Question for Amadioha undecided
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

Question for Amadioha undecided
undecided undecided
Nope. Question is for you. I'm waiting for your answer. undecided
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Deejavuu(f): 4:09pm On May 24, 2015
Ploutos:
undecided undecided
Nope. Question is for you. I'm waiting for your answer. undecided

Ifa is busy now, he will get back to you soon.

Bye! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

Ifa is busy now, he will get back to you soon.

Bye! undecided
I never knew you're ifa's spokesperson and all questions directed to you are directed to ifa.

Bye!!! undecided
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Juicysam(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2015
Hmm yet to meet the ones that can offer more though
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by kelechiMarie(f): 5:17pm On May 24, 2015
Same ole shii just a different toilet. Aswerigad some can whine like 5 year olds hian,been on this ish since i joined nairaland. Una nuh dey tire.
That all the girls you've dated had only sex to offer doesn't transcend to most(Nigerian)girls. The problem might just be you too.
"
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by softmind24: 5:39pm On May 24, 2015
Not really truth some girls can offer more than what a guy can even offer but our naija girls need to understand that dating/relationship is not job or bank u go to collect allowance/withdraw money
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I've bought almost all of a guy's lunches and I don't collect money so just park well jare.

Making mouth like u guys can even manage to give or sacrifice anything
hmmmmm......i smell lies mhen!
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 24, 2015
Thowbie7:
hmmmmm......i smell lies mhen!

Ok keep smelling them cheesy
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 24, 2015
Disrespectful moroons what did your mothers offer? Go fvck men then if you have a problem with women. angry
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 24, 2015
Chiam55:
Disrespectful moroons what did your mothers offer? Go fvck men then if you have a problem with women. angry
And you are the respectful brainy one that insults people's mum right?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 24, 2015
Ploutos:
And you are the respectful brainy one that insults people's mum right?? undecided

How I swear at ppl mum Dnt make shi up to prove your point
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 24, 2015
Chiam55:

How I swear at ppl mum Dnt make shi up to prove your point
Chiam55:
That doesn't look like an insult to them and their mums right?? Humour me! undecided
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 24, 2015
Ploutos:
That doesn't look like an insult to them and their mums right?? Humour me! undecided

It's a question! angry
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 24, 2015
Chiam55:

It's a question! angry
undecided undecided
Lol! Same way "why are you so foolish?" is also a question. smiley
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 24, 2015
Ploutos:
undecided undecided
Lol! Same way "why are you so foolish?" is also a question. smiley

Dude bye!
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 24, 2015
Chiam55:

Dude bye!
Watch what you type next time.

Bye Dimples. smiley
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 24, 2015
Ploutos:
Watch what you type next time.

Bye Dimples. smiley

I type what ever I like undecided
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 24, 2015
Chiam55:

I type what ever I like undecided
Okay. Even if it's hypocritical. Whatever rocks your boat dimples.
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 24, 2015
Ploutos:
Okay. Even if it's hypocritical. Whatever rocks your boat dimples.

It wasn't hypo nothing charis angry
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 24, 2015
Chiam55:

It wasn't hypo nothing charis angry
It was. undecided
By the way, what's it with this charis you and Ronald4lif are talking about?? cheesy
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Esdb3: 8:15pm On May 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Tell them sister! They don't care what they follow as long as its got boobs and ass and they come back here whining

Stfu...... Lemme show u babes who look like they've got it till u date them............

In any normal relationship the girl expects you to give her money..... All the gf paying bf's fees are myths to me except the mother catering for the family...she has no choice actually....... Like 0.1% out of a 100%

You offer nothing than the pssay and come to think of it we GIVE you the D again....we are even still giving in the sex you can offer. Prettythicksme
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Esdb3: 8:16pm On May 24, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Same ole shii just a different toilet. Aswerigad some can whine like 5 year olds hian,been on this ish since i joined nairaland. Una nuh dey tire.
That all the girls you've dated had only sex to offer doesn't transcend to most(Nigerian)girls. The problem might just be you too.
"

Impratical sex offering thing please tell us what else you offer please!!!!
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 24, 2015
Esdb3:

Stfu...... Lemme show u babes who look like they've got it till u date them............

In any normal relationship the girl expects you to give her money..... All the gf paying bf's fees are myths to me except the mother catering for the family...she has no choice actually....... Like 0.1% out of a 100%

You offer nothing than the pssay and come to think of it we GIVE you the D again....we are even still giving in the sex you can offer. Prettythicksme

Una wan die on top woman matter grin . Well suit yourself smiley
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 24, 2015
xpac01:

she had to get married as I wasn't yet prepared to tie the knot.
probably dumped U 4 someone richer

Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Esdb3: 8:25pm On May 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Una wan die on top woman matter grin . Well suit yourself smiley

When you are an emotional boy who loves up badly but all you see are 'take me out' girls and you aint got money for THAT you get mad.
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by xpac01(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
probably dumped U 4 someone richer
Probably you've been unlucky with moneymongers.
Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2015
xpac01:

Probably you've been unlucky with moneymongers.

Just saying no need to get sore

Re: This Pictures Says It All About Girls. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 24, 2015
Esdb3:

When you are an emotional boy who loves up badly but all you see are 'take me out' girls and you aint got money for THAT you get mad.

That must be sad really. But speaking for myself I am not a 'take me out' girl. Not that I'm a saint either.

But look carefully at the girls you take out, do u like over sophisticated babes with no manners and callous attitudes yet you pick them up cuz they're fine? grin lol.......but on a serious note, better luck in the future. Hope you meet someone that isn't like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.