Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. (2719 Views)

What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 23, 2015
Am not a good writer but  am way better than wole soyinka.

It baffles me when guys disturb girls with annoying calls. have been with many female friends, when together, calls do come in their phone, they just stare at it and hiss. am like "bae pick your phone". she:: dont mind the call, its just one of those guys disturbing, HE HAS NOTHING BETTER NOR IMPORTANT TO SAY"......The most annoying is that they don't stop at that, they keep calling till she gets angry and picks the phone asking the guy what's his problem.

For me, i dont call a girl unless she flashes me. and if i am to call a girl, it must be important and that call must be SPECIAL to her.

Tips on when to call and how to make the calls::

1: When calling a bae in the morning, let it be brief, do not let the call exceed more than 1 minutes. let it be as if you have got something to attend to. also note shes got home chores to attend to that morning, or she's getting ready for class or work.

2: Afternoon call, let it be brief also. "hi, how are you, hope youv eaten, how is your day going....blah blah blah.

3: Do not call a girl around 6pm to 9 pm, thats when girls are suppose to be in the kitchen. best timing is 10pm to 11pm. you can talk all you want and talk her to sleep. And make sure you have something interesting to say.

4: Be the funny guy all girls want. making a girl laugh is my area of specialization. some guys nor dey try shar. just be your self and make that bae laugh like her life depends on it. when making a girl laugh, don't stay long on the call. Just drop it on her and ""talk to you later, bae""#off you  go# while she's laughing her ass out at the other end. when next your calls comes in, she cant help but start giggling because she knows you are going to pull her legs again. 

5: if you know you are the type that sucks in convo, trust me, prolonging the call isn't a good idea. Always make it brief.

6: Dont be a clown all the time with funny talks. and also don't crack jokes. Try something like this::

Me - hy bae, good morning
 She - morning dear.
Me - how was ur night?
She - kul, and Urs?
Me - not fine.
She - what happened?
Me - I had a terrible dream last night, twasnt funny.
She - tell me about it.
Me - bae, you know I can die for you?
She - lol, talk jor.
Me - I dreamt a guy was molesting you, as promised, that is to die for you coz of the love i have for you, I pulled off my shirt and tried holding ground with the guy, before I could throw a punch, he landed a bottle on my head. I woke up this morning feeling a serious headache. 
She - #laughing her ass out#
Me - you are laughing at me ba, ok na. Talk to you later, I wan rest...................................#drops call#
She - #continous laughing# wait na, am not laughing o!!!!!!

Or u can try something like this. 
Note: try this if you have eaten a meal cooked by her or if she has cooked a meal when around ur place or her place. Also its best you time when Shes cooking, it will make more sense.

Me - hello bae, evening.
She - evening Dearie.
Me - #cuts in# bae are cooking?
She - yes, how did you know?
Me - yes!!! I said it. i was telling my brother/sister/mother/father/friend the delicious aroma am percieving is from your cooking, He/She/they called me mad. i guess i'm the only one that can percieve it here.     
She - Lhao# loling#
Me - I was trying to rest when the aroma woke me up, so what are you cooking?
She - blah blah blah......how did the aroma get there? We are are not even close. #Lhao#
Me - the taste and aroma of the last meal u cooked for me still lingers in my stomach. So I always get the signal when you are cooking.
#from here just blend in with more talks and off you go#

Or.........................

Me - hello bae
She - hey dear
Me - whats up, you cooking i guess.
She - yes
Me - should i come and help?
She - no, thanks.
Me - hmm, i guess u scared my cooking will taste great than yours.
She - #Lhao# can you cook? just hear yourself.
Me - i know you scared...............blah blah blah. #blend in a little convo and off you go.

Just be yourself and don't be desperate and don't push her too much.

I need someone to convince nairalanders I am not stupiiddd before I drop more hints

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by vizkiz: 8:46pm On May 23, 2015
stupidity is when someone takes 5minutes of his time to read this shiit! undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 23, 2015
vizkiz:
stupidity is when someone takes 5minutes of his time to read this shiit! undecided
lol , you are slow reader bro. Took me 5min to compose it, your here reading with 5min. Anyways, stupidity is when you take another 5minutes of your time to type this hating comment
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Tattooboy: 8:53pm On May 23, 2015
@op
I like that 'dream' joke. Keep it comin
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by vizkiz: 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
stupidity:
lol , you are slow reader bro. Took me 5min to compose it, your here reading with 5min. Anyways, stupidity is when you take another 5minutes of your time to type this hating comment

stupidity is when a stu*pid person creates a moniker and the only stu*pid name that he could come up with is "stupidity". undecided
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
Tattooboy:
@op

I like that 'dream' joke. Keep it comin
tnx smiley more comments i will keep em coming
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 23, 2015
vizkiz:

stupidity is when a stu*pid person creates a moniker and the only stu*pid name that he could come up with is "stupidity". undecided
stupidity is when vizkiz engage in stupiidd comments with stupidity grin
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by MrDojo(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2015
I like d dream joke its kinda nice.....
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 23, 2015
MrDojo:
I like d dream joke its kinda nice.....
tnx smileymore coming
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 23, 2015
I do not think that i need to convince nairalanders that you are stvpid, you have already done so yourself. And what's that shitt you said about being a better writer than wole soyinka? With your grammatical errors and inability to compose a correct sentence? You are not only stvpid but also delusional.
Ah, i need not waste my time, even you realise and acknowledge your stupidity and you have made it your moniker. Bro, stupidity is your essence!
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 23, 2015
sylvalord:
I do not think that i need to convince nairalanders that you are stvpid, you have already done so yourself. And what's that shitt you said about being a better writer than wole soyinka? With your grammatical errors and inability to compose a correct sentence? You are not only stvpid but also delusional.
lol. Taking panadol on top my inability to construct correct sentence. grin being a better writer than soyinka, have you heard of the word "sarcasm"?? Tnx bro wink
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by frostland(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2015
hehehehhe guy I love d dream part tanks for d write up using tomorrow lol.

Bt wat did u do to d 2stupid guys fighting over noting or are they born wit NATURAL STUPIDITY
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 23, 2015
stupidity:
lol. Taking panadol on top my inability to construct correct sentence. grin being a better writer than soyinka, have you heard of the word "sarcasm"?? Tnx bro wink
if that statement was an attempt at sarcasm then you seriously need to recheck the meaning of sarcasm. Perhaps you need to attend classes on sarcasm or perhaps you just need to give it up because it just ain't your thing. smiley
Here is a friendly advise: see an English tutor and thank me later
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by macville2: 10:54pm On May 23, 2015
Guy i think u graduated with honours from the skool of CHATTIOLOGY. nice one!
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by 2dice(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2015
Op nice one ..... But come to think of it .... Some of these girls Aint worth it all ....
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 23, 2015
frostland:
hehehehhe guy I love d dream part tanks for d write up using tomorrow lol.

Bt wat did u do to d 2stupid guys fighting over noting or are they born wit NATURAL STUPIDITY
tnx bro, I Donno for them o. The other guy is lecturing me on how to construct sentence grin
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 23, 2015
sylvalord:
if that statement was an attempt at sarcasm then you seriously need to recheck the meaning of sarcasm. Perhaps you need to attend classes on sarcasm or perhaps you just need to give it up because it just ain't your thing. smiley
Here is a friendly advise: see an English tutor and thank me later
lmao!!! Abeg make una help me beg this guy na, why dropping punch line on me? Lol. I don die......i dont need to see an English tutor while SylvaEnglishLord is here wasting his precious time on stupidity. Be my tutor
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 23, 2015
macville2:
Guy i think u graduated with honours from the skool of CHATTIOLOGY. nice one!
lol, tnx
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 23, 2015
nice one bro....Bleep all haterz
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 23, 2015
vizkiz:
Mr vizkiz I'm waiting for ur post please
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 23, 2015
Xandar20:
nice one bro....Bleep all haterz
tnx bro......they are hating on stupidity. Lol
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 23, 2015
stupidity:
lmao!!! Abeg make una help me beg this guy na, why dropping punch line on me? Lol. I don die......i dont need to see an English tutor while SylvaEnglishLord is here wasting his precious time on stupidity. Be my tutor
lol. I just couldn't help but laugh. Sorry stupidity, i'll let you do your thing.
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 23, 2015
sylvalord:
lol. I just couldn't help but laugh. Sorry stupidity, i'll let you do your thing.
lol, bro its not fair o, you and vizkiz jux dey bully me, if to say na yankee i for don commit suicide coz of internet bully. Lol, i was contemplating on going back to sec-school and attend English classes only.
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 12:05am On May 24, 2015
stupidity:
lol, bro its not fair o, you and vizkiz jux dey bully me, if to say na yankee i for don commit suicide coz of internet bully. Lol, i was contemplating on going back to sec-school and attend English classes only.
LOL! it wasn't bullying, it was constructive criticism. smiley and you can still get the English tutor.
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:55am On May 24, 2015
stupidity:
Am not a good writer but  am way better than wole soyinka.

It baffles me when guys disturb girls with annoying calls. have been with many female friends, when together, calls do come in their phone, they just stare at it and hiss. am like "bae pick your phone". she:: dont mind the call, its just one of those guys disturbing, HE HAS NOTHING BETTER NOR IMPORTANT TO SAY"......The most annoying is that they don't stop at that, they keep calling till she gets angry and picks the phone asking the guy what's his problem.

For me, i dont call a girl unless she flashes me. and if i am to call a girl, it must be important and that call must be SPECIAL to her.

Tips on when to call and how to make the calls::

1: When calling a bae in the morning, let it be brief, do not let the call exceed more than 1 minutes. let it be as if you have got something to attend to. also note shes got home chores to attend to that morning, or she's getting ready for class or work.

2: Afternoon call, let it be brief also. "hi, how are you, hope youv eaten, how is your day going....blah blah blah.

3: Do not call a girl around 6pm to 9 pm, thats when girls are suppose to be in the kitchen. best timing is 10pm to 11pm. you can talk all you want and talk her to sleep. And make sure you have something interesting to say.

4: Be the funny guy all girls want. making a girl laugh is my area of specialization. some guys nor dey try shar. just be your self and make that bae laugh like her life depends on it. when making a girl laugh, don't stay long on the call. Just drop it on her and ""talk to you later, bae""#off you  go# while she's laughing her ass out at the other end. when next your calls comes in, she cant help but start giggling because she knows you are going to pull her legs again. 

5: if you know you are the type that sucks in convo, trust me, prolonging the call isn't a good idea. Always make it brief.

6: Dont be a clown all the time with funny talks. and also don't crack jokes. Try something like this::

Me - hy bae, good morning
 She - morning dear.
Me - how was ur night?
She - kul, and Urs?
Me - not fine.
She - what happened?
Me - I had a terrible dream last night, twasnt funny.
She - tell me about it.
Me - bae, you know I can die for you?
She - lol, talk jor.
Me - I dreamt a guy was molesting you, as promised, that is to die for you coz of the love i have for you, I pulled off my shirt and tried holding ground with the guy, before I could throw a punch, he landed a bottle on my head. I woke up this morning feeling a serious headache. 
She - #laughing her ass out#
Me - you are laughing at me ba, ok na. Talk to you later, I wan rest...................................#drops call#
She - #continous laughing# wait na, am not laughing o!!!!!!

Or u can try something like this. 
Note: try this if you have eaten a meal cooked by her or if she has cooked a meal when around ur place or her place. Also its best you time when Shes cooking, it will make more sense.

Me - hello bae, evening.
She - evening Dearie.
Me - #cuts in# bae are cooking?
She - yes, how did you know?
Me - yes!!! I said it. i was telling my brother/sister/mother/father/friend the delicious aroma am percieving is from your cooking, He/She/they called me mad. i guess i'm the only one that can percieve it here.     
She - Lhao# loling#
Me - I was trying to rest when the aroma woke me up, so what are you cooking?
She - blah blah blah......how did the aroma get there? We are are not even close. #Lhao#
Me - the taste and aroma of the last meal u cooked for me still lingers in my stomach. So I always get the signal when you are cooking.
#from here just blend in with more talks and off you go#

Or.........................

Me - hello bae
She - hey dear
Me - whats up, you cooking i guess.
She - yes
Me - should i come and help?
She - no, thanks.
Me - hmm, i guess u scared my cooking will taste great than yours.
She - #Lhao# can you cook? just hear yourself.
Me - i know you scared...............blah blah blah. #blend in a little convo and off you go.

Just be yourself and don't be desperate and don't push her too much.

I need someone to convince nairalanders I am not stupiiddd before I drop more hints
bla bla bla see the earliest way,
Guy: babe send me your account number
Girl: wow what for?
Guy: I want to pay in some money
Girl: wow like how much
Guy; 50k just for a start
Girl: OMG you are such a dearly
Guy: anything for my love is nothing to me
(five seconds later message don enter) few hours later alert don land
Girl: (dial) hello dear
Guy: hello sweetheart
Girl: I have gotten the alert you are such a dearly I love you baby
Guy: eh
Girl: I am missing you already my love I wish you will know how much love I have for you
Guy: no problem you can come around I'm alone
Girl: I'm coming (ends call)
This na girl wey you wan toast.
Few hours after the deed had be done she went to the ATM to withdraw only to for the ATM to display 2k the money she have in her account, (guy man don clone bank alert send am he don chop wetin he wan chop na so the girl shakara end as she don fall maga) The sure way na money money more money and most money
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 1:15am On May 24, 2015
When you call let her say the Hello first then go on

Girl: Hello dear
Guy: Morning to you
Girl: Hope you had a wonderful night?
Guy: Yes dear And your night?
Girl: Fyn fyn
Guy: You know that's great..
Girl: Really? How?
Guy: Yea of course.. .everything about you is double Fyn..
Girl: *Giggling *

The Truth is there is No pattern in calling up a girl...It all depends on your accent and your command of words. I remembered well the first time I called my girl she was giggling and saying *Wow! I Love your voice*

When she giggles you Join the giggling
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by Nobody: 1:15am On May 24, 2015
When you call let her say the Hello first then go on

Girl: Hello dear
Guy: Morning to you
Girl: Hope you had a wonderful night?
Guy: Yes dear And your night?
Girl: Fyn fyn
Guy: You know that's great..
Girl: Really? How?
Guy: Yea of course.. .i guess everything about you is double Fyn..
Girl: *Giggling *

The Truth is there is No pattern in calling up a girl...It all depends on your accent and intonation and your command of words. I remembered well the first time I called my girl she was giggling and saying *Wow! I Love your voice*

When she giggles you Join the giggling
Re: How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. by vizkiz: 3:59pm On May 24, 2015
Xandar20:
Mr vizkiz I'm waiting for ur post please

(1) (Reply)

He Is Addicted To Masturbation / Crazy Position In Taking Pics / Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.