Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA (27341 Views)

PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose / Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by oluwafemi113(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2015
I dey laff in OBJ voice grin

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by hkidola00(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2015
Very wise step.......bring dose cunts to bar....shiit headed piss of cunt modafuckerz
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by notoriousbabe: 9:47pm On May 23, 2015
See as he resemble fayose,no wonder,birds of the same feathers fok together
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by nephemmy(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2015
All of them are corrupt including the so called NDLEA..we'll see what happens.cos I know we won't hear anything about the case again..the whole system is bleeped
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by nerodenero: 9:48pm On May 23, 2015
OBJ would be like 'Kashamu is a learner'.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/extradition-kashamu-to-appear-in-court-monday-ndlea/

they should temper justice with mercy but he should relinquish his senate seat..... people like him will make the world think Nigeria politicians r drug barons like kenya president and some of his cabinets.
We dont want that rubbish here
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 23, 2015
A round of applause for the poster below me, for his/her contribution to this Topic.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 23, 2015
No one dares the Ebora Owu.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Seyrexolad2706: 9:53pm On May 23, 2015
boolet:
I like this. We are in for change, I guess.
the See his face like hungry Rottweiler dog grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by dotune(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2015
Lol. Kashamu, pls what's ur jumpsuit size? No time o. But U should be happy it is US and not Indonesia o, that's on a brighter side.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Funmiladey(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2015
At last Dapo Abiodun will finally emerge as senator after "catch am" (Kasamu) has now been caught smiley
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by dunkem21(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2015
Imanuelle:
Lol
I dey pity the man sha, but if na me, I go jump fence, pass backyard jah.
Nothing can stop his extradition to the states once he's out.
grin Voom is better than statement grin
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Burger01(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2015
The exist of Jonathan will free this country from slavery of all ill manners. These agencies that just waking up to their responsibilities had been inhibited by the clueless Jonathan from doing what they were established to do. Such is the level of corruption of Jonathan administration. NEVER again shall we vote in such a clueless president in Nigeria. Never!angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
When will they arrest Tinubu?
after they must av arrest ur mpa... I mean ur real fa_da[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by SammyO4real: 9:59pm On May 23, 2015
I just pray Nigerian leaders come May 29 will all depart from the sin of GOODLUCK the son of JONATHAN who made Naija 100% corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
Whenever you choose to grow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by networkrecharg: 10:02pm On May 23, 2015
A WHOLE PDP SW CHAIR IN HOUSE ARREST.
OBJ HAS SHOWN HIM HOW SWEET LIFE CAN BE...
KASHAMU GOING GOING GONE TO USA JAIL
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by kanosalami: 10:02pm On May 23, 2015
Fool author=kennydee05 post=34035706]Federal might has been corrupted by the Voters card reader.
No room for Oga Jona sope, but I thought this guy bought a warehouse of rice for Oga Jona re-election campaign.
Kashamu you are on your own... Because this is the wrong time for you..
Shaaaa remember 6 days to go to the end of Oga Jonah and again Preside Mohammad Buhari is a no nonsense man.... I pity your life. [/quote]
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Intendy: 10:02pm On May 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
you don't just arrest for its sake.
you nerd to be charged and if you fail to honour the call then the law takes it cause
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by networkrecharg: 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
GOOD ANSWER.
WEN HE GROWS DEY WILL ARREST JAGABAND

tkcosby02:

Whenever you choose to grow.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by deolumike(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
as soon as "they" get sufficient and credible evidence to successfully prosecute him. Relax.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Intendy: 10:06pm On May 23, 2015
tomakint:
The question is, why now? He had just been elected as a SINator, so NDLEA operatives were busy playing draught and Ayo Olopon when this guy was busy campaigning......I don't understand the kind of politics we play in this funny Country attimes and to think a bloody hypocrite who is not even a 'Saint' is behind this whole plot is indeed barbaric - I am talking of the vindictive Obasanjo undecided a big shame to Nigerian politics especially when you recalled that bigger thieves are roaming free!
all this points to the impunity under Jonathans mal administration

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by kanosalami: 10:07pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by onatisi(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2015
Buruji betrayed the only man that stood by him when everyone was against him. Buruji betrayed the only person who protected him when the whole world wanted him destroyed . Buruji betrayed the only man who laid and sacrificed his own political ambitions just to make buruji relevant. Buruji betrayed the trust and love his benefactor had in him. Kashamu Buruji betrayed gej, he betrayed the Mr President of the federal republic of Nigeria and for that he must dance Unclad in the market place. Buruji will never be a free man again, adieu buruji kashamu .

8 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Alexandro2(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2015
Preamble......una neva c anytin
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by kinibigdeal(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2015
I read a myriad of error from APC! If kashamu as a pending drug CASE then, how many of our current politicians are free from a drug related case? Is it babangida or Tinubu or atiku? Oh! You say they are wise enough to have joined APC and become change agents. Really! It means if you have a criminal past and now a member of APC you are immune from arrest. What an "exacerbated exclamation of the highest order" paradoxically, PDP are now a victim of example when the defected particles remain inert from attack. Buruju kashamu remains a threat to a certain godfather in southwest, the only way they can shut him up is to raise is past, nail him and render is influence in southwest useless while they remain influential. Chief bode george was a typical example, he was not as bad as he was painted, this same godfather nailed him, render is influence useless while they remain influential. What was bode george offence, racketeering of contract which is the least offence you can think of from a public office holder. How about those nailing him, are they worst or better? I leave the answer for right thinking Nigerians. Inspite of the drug related allegation on kashamu, he won his senatorial seat which certain people are not happy about in southwest, the calculation now is, if kashamu is arrested, the court will declare is victory null and void, hence, the second runner up becomes the winner. Which party does the second runner up belong? I live that to you to decide. Anyone that seem to be a threat to that godfather or is having some rising influence in southwest must be "blackmail" till the person fade away. What was the offence of fayose? That he keep speaking the truth or because he nailed those paid lawmakers that want to impeach him. I pity the youth that just speak gables and dabbles without proper reasoning on why, when and how? Most especially the youth in my region "southwest". We have gone a long way to continue to be deceive by those whose only aim is to remain in power, to be worshiped and to remain an influence. God bless awolowo, I hope God raise another leader like him

5 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by castrokins(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2015
tomakint:
The question is, why now? He had just been elected as a SINator, so NDLEA operatives were busy playing draught and Ayo Olopon when this guy was busy campaigning......I don't understand the kind of politics we play in this funny Country attimes and to think a bloody hypocrite who is not even a 'Saint' is behind this whole plot is indeed barbaric - I am talking of the vindictive Obasanjo undecided a big shame to Nigerian politics especially when you recalled that bigger thieves are roaming free!

To Think That This Is A Senator-Elect In The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Makes It All The More Annoying And Disgusting. Why Didn't They Process His Extradition All The While. I Will Never Believe Americans Are Saints, And I Can Never Say I Have Seen Any American Treated Badly Anywhere Regardless Of Their Actions. Before Anybody Quotes Me And Spew Nonsense, I'm Not In Support Of Drugs-running, I'm Miffed By The Bullying American And Their Weak Ally Called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Orter(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2015
Gang gan!!! It's now the turn of the big boys. After him, who is next...
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by nkowaputa(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2015
Jalubarika:
Next time don't mess up with OBJ and other Yoruba elders. They could have saved him though

Your thought.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by babasanti: 10:15pm On May 23, 2015
I suspect 2 things, it seems Kashamu sponsored apc through the back door and jona is punishing him for betrayal or pdp are just acting a script to free him. I await fayose's comment, if he keeps mute then its clear pdp are acting a Script
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by MrMcJay(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2015
tomakint:

I don't understand this your foaming at the mouth, are you Kashamu's PRO? Let Kashamu go to the US and explain his innocence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja / Judge Orders Sureties To Appear In Court To Explain Kanu's Non-appearance / Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.