Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,877 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA (27338 Views)

PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose / Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by onatisi(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2015
Jalubarika:
Next time don't mess up with OBJ and other Yoruba elders. They could have saved him though
forget obj in this issue , obj is totally irrelevant here. This is the orders of Mr President,Gej has the powers to save buruji but he isn't ,that should speak volumes. Buruji kashamu, a pdp big wig,south west leader is been arrested by a pdp govt led by a pdp president. There are still some few surprises before may 29,just watch out . Betrayers and saboteurs must pay for their sins.but for now it is time for buruji to pay for his. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 23, 2015
I hardly remember a case of American Citizen being extradited to Nigeria to face justice. The Siemens bribery scam and the Halliburton scams are 2 popular cases that warranted extradition of American citizens to face justice in Nigeria but USA can never reciprocate the extradition treaties. This one-way selective justice is the chief reasons nation-states are tagged slave to America.

I am not holding forte for Kuruji, who stated that Tinubu, a fellow Drug Dealer is his role model, but when we popularize our slave-master relationship to America, and when we make it a matter of ovation to trash our justice system because a victim is not in our good books, we support selective justice. If Buruji is to be extradited to the US, then so be it, but I think when we generate hatred of ourselves, glorify repatriation to other nations that are even less gifted than ourselves with reagrds to adherence to American one-sided treaties we sign up for continuous r.ape and bastardization of our ideals by the Yankies. They refused to sell us weapons and stopped other countries from selling weapons to us to fight Boko Haram, now we are still dancing Awilo with them.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by valarmorghulis: 10:18pm On May 23, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I read a myriad of error from APC! If kashamu as a pending drug CASE then, how many of our current politicians are free from a drug related case? Is it babangida or Tinubu or atiku? Oh! You say they are wise enough to have joined APC and become change agents. Really! It means if you have a criminal past and now a member of APC you are immune from arrest. What an "exacerbated exclamation of the highest order" paradoxically, PDP are now a victim of example when the defected particles remain inert from attack. Buruju kashamu remains a threat to a certain godfather in southwest, the only way they can shut him up is to raise is past, nail him and render is influence in southwest useless while they remain influential. Chief bode george was a typical example, he was not as bad as he was painted, this same godfather nailed him, render is influence useless while they remain influential. What was bode george offence, racketeering of contract which is the least offence you can think of from a public office holder. How about those nailing him, are they worst or better? I leave the answer for right thinking Nigerians. Inspite of the drug related allegation on kashamu, he won his senatorial seat which certain people are not happy about in southwest, the calculation now is, if kashamu is arrested, the court will declare is victory null and void, hence, the second runner up becomes the winner. Which party does the second runner up belong? I live that to you to decide. Anyone that seem to be a threat to that godfather or is having some rising influence in southwest must be "blackmail" till the person fade away. What was the offence of fayose? That he keep speaking the truth or because he nailed those paid lawmakers that want to impeach him. I pity the youth that just speak gables and dabbles without proper reasoning on why, when and how? Most especially the youth in my region "southwest". We have gone a long way to continue to be deceive by those which only aims is to remain in power, to be worshiped and to remain an influence. God bless awolowo, I hope God raise another leader like him
pls provide the evidence agains tinubu

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by MrMcJay(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I read a myriad of error from APC! If kashamu as a pending drug CASE then, how many of our current politicians are free from a drug related case? Is it babangida or Tinubu or atiku? Oh! You say they are wise enough to have joined APC and become change agents. Really! It means if you have a criminal past and now a member of APC you are immune from arrest. What an "exacerbated exclamation of the highest order" paradoxically, PDP are now a victim of example when the defected particles remain inert from attack. Buruju kashamu remains a threat to a certain godfather in southwest, the only way they can shut him up is to raise is past, nail him and render is influence in southwest useless while they remain influential. Chief bode george was a typical example, he was not as bad as he was painted, this same godfather nailed him, render is influence useless while they remain influential. What was bode george offence, racketeering of contract which is the least offence you can think of from a public office holder. How about those nailing him, are they worst or better? I leave the answer for right thinking Nigerians. Inspite of the drug related allegation on kashamu, he won his senatorial seat which certain people are not happy about in southwest, the calculation now is, if kashamu is arrested, the court will declare is victory null and void, hence, the second runner up becomes the winner. Which party does the second runner up belong? I live that to you to decide. Anyone that seem to be a threat to that godfather or is having some rising influence in southwest must be "blackmail" till the person fade away. What was the offence of fayose? That he keep speaking the truth or because he nailed those paid lawmakers that want to impeach him. I pity the youth that just speak gables and dabbles without proper reasoning on why, when and how? Most especially the youth in my region "southwest". We have gone a long way to continue to be deceive by those which only aims is to remain in power, to be worshiped and to remain an influence. God bless awolowo, I hope God raise another leader like him

Even if God raises another Awolowo, if you don't take advantage of the free education he offers, your grammar would continue to be atrocious.

Let Kashamu go to the US and explain his innocence. Whether Kashamu today, Fayose next and Orji after, Nigeria must be rid of lunatics in power.

5 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by tomakint: 10:19pm On May 23, 2015
castrokins:

To Think That This Is A Senator-Elect In The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Makes It All The More Annoying And Disgusting. Why Didn't They Process His Extradition All The While. I Will Never Believe Americans Are Saints, And I Can Never Say I Have Seen Any American Treated Badly Anywhere Regardless Of Their Actions. Anybody Quotes Me And Spew Nonsense, I'm Not In Support Of Drugs-running, I'm Miffed By The Bullying American And
Respect! U got it.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by mildflame: 10:21pm On May 23, 2015
Men u go fear fear..all dis WANNA BE Politicians 4PDP think say na to stand behind MUMU Jonathan n MYOPIC Governors to kick the old ones out thinking notin go happen shey...
AKPABIO,WIKE,FAYOSE,METUH,SECONDUS n co una turn de come
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by doublewisdom: 10:21pm On May 23, 2015
onatisi:
Buruji betrayed the only
man that stood by him
when everyone was
against him. Buruji
betrayed the only person
who protected him when
the whole world wanted
him destroyed . Buruji
betrayed the only man
who laid and sacrificed his
own political ambitions
just to make buruji
relevant. Buruji betrayed
the trust and love his
benefactor had in him.
Kashamu Buruji betrayed
gej, he betrayed the Mr
President of the federal
republic of Nigeria and for
that he must dance Unclad
in the market place. Buruji
will never be a free man
again, adieu buruji
kashamu .
You get sense die, tell me the story well. I mean how did he betray GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by MrMcJay(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2015
Billyonaire:
I hardly remember a case of American Citizen being extradited to Nigeria to face justice. The Siemens bribery scam and the Halliburton scams are 2 popular cases that warranted extradition of American citizens to face justice in Nigeria but USA can never reciprocate the extradition treaties. This one-way selective justice is the chief reasons nation-states are tagged slave to America.

I am not holding forte for Kuruji, who stated that Tinubu, a fellow Drug Dealer is his role model, but when we popularize our slave-master relationship to America, and when we make it a matter of ovation to trash our justice system because a victim is not in our good books, we support selective justice. If Buruji is to be extradited to the US, then so be it, but I think its our hate for ourselves and adherence to American one-sided treaties we sign up for continuous r.ape and bastardization of our ideals by the Yankies. They refused to sell us weapons and stopped other countries from selling weapons to us to fight Boko Haram, now we are still dancing Awilo with them.

Type out this copy-and-paste epistle of yours, print it out and hand it over to GEJ. He is the one who said 'America must know'.

As for Kashamu, let him go to the US and explain his innocence.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by omenka(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2015
I'm compelled to do this because of those ethnic and religious bigots on this forum.

Now, what tribe is Kashamu? What's his religion?? Where's he from?? What party does he belong to?? Are there people carrying placards protesting on the streets in his support??

I hope when another "Nwobodo" stumbles on the same fate, these bigots, especially those on Nairaland who've made it a habit of painting everything with an ethnic and religious coat, would do well to analyse issues based on their merits and not go around farting all over cyberspace screaming that their tribe is under assault simply because they didn't vote Buhari.

13 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 23, 2015
Chai! Dem don finally nail Kubra.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by kinibigdeal(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2015
MrMcJay:

Even if God raises another Awolowo, if you don't take advantage of the free education he offers, your grammar would continue to be atrocious.

Let Kashamu go to the US and explain his innocence. Whether Kashamu today, Fayose next and Orji after, Nigeria must be rid of lunatics in power.

As per the grammar you just highlighted, probably is your headache to detect flaws that are most times inexplicable due to the medium i use in typing. Am not under any illusion to prove to you the current level of my education. Meanwhile, you can be of help in detecting my errors whenever i made a statement.

And who are the lunatics in power? Probably you need to be more explicit.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by omojeesu(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2015
The chickens are coming home to roost! But is NDLEA just waking up? Obviously there are many more Burujis around. Or are they trying to impress the incoming government? Are they not part of the rot in our system? Buruji will spill the beans and that will be good for Nigeria. Await opening of Pandora box!
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by stephmike(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=doublewisdom post=34035495]When will they arrest Tinubu? abi ooo
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by onatisi(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2015
doublewisdom:

You get sense die, tell me the story well. I mean how did he betray GEJ?
,kashamu is or maybe I
should say was gej main
man in the south west, and
it is kashamu case or issue
that actually turned obj and
gej into politically enemies
. Gej stood by kashamu
even when faced with the
option of choosing between
kashamu and obj political
support. But immediately
after the elections which
gej lost and kashamu won
,kashamu not only
congratulated tinubu and
apc openly in sponsored
advert in the dailies but
even went on further to call
tinubu his
mentor,phenomenon and
praising tinubu for leading
a successful routing and
trouncing of pdp and gej in
the elections. This is
considered a mark and sign
of ultimate betrayal. The
man that lost the election
(gej)is the man that stood
solidly behind kashamu
despite all pressure to drop
him and have him
extradited back to usa . He was also one of those who didn't fully disburse funds for gej reelection despite having collected the money. Gej has the power to protect buruji, in 8 days time buruji will be a senator with immunity protection ,but Mr President has decided to cut him loose from his presidential protection cover, buruji will have to face the music alone .

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by 9jatatafo(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2015
This Buruji of a guy thinks he is smartan he wants to go clean by delving into politics when his hands are dirty. Politics is a dirty game where your deepest and darkest secrets are revealed and used to pull you down. He should have gone cleaned codedly and launders his ill-gotten wealth. He messed up with OBJ not knowing that OBJ is an FBI agent, OBJ have pulled the strings and this Buruji guy will be extradited to the States. So these are the kinds of people we elect to represent us as leaders, thieves, drug lords and what have you. No wonder we have so much corruption in high places. Please ring the alarm there are thieves, drug lords and terrorists in government house.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by hotice01: 10:32pm On May 23, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I read a myriad of error from APC! If kashamu as a pending drug CASE then, how many of our current politicians are free from a drug related case? Is it babangida or Tinubu or atiku? Oh! You say they are wise enough to have joined APC and become change agents. Really! It means if you have a criminal past and now a member of APC you are immune from arrest. What an "exacerbated exclamation of the highest order" paradoxically, PDP are now a victim of example when the defected particles remain inert from attack. Buruju kashamu remains a threat to a certain godfather in southwest, the only way they can shut him up is to raise is past, nail him and render is influence in southwest useless while they remain influential. Chief bode george was a typical example, he was not as bad as he was painted, this same godfather nailed him, render is influence useless while they remain influential. What was bode george offence, racketeering of contract which is the least offence you can think of from a public office holder. How about those nailing him, are they worst or better? I leave the answer for right thinking Nigerians. Inspite of the drug related allegation on kashamu, he won his senatorial seat which certain people are not happy about in southwest, the calculation now is, if kashamu is arrested, the court will declare is victory null and void, hence, the second runner up becomes the winner. Which party does the second runner up belong? I live that to you to decide. Anyone that seem to be a threat to that godfather or is having some rising influence in southwest must be "blackmail" till the person fade away. What was the offence of fayose? That he keep speaking the truth or because he nailed those paid lawmakers that want to impeach him. I pity the youth that just speak gables and dabbles without proper reasoning on why, when and how? Most especially the youth in my region "southwest". We have gone a long way to continue to be deceive by those whose only aim is to remain in power, to be worshiped and to remain an influence. God bless awolowo, I hope God raise another leader like him

Most sensible post on this thread,u are wise indeed.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by kennydee05(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2015
kanosalami:
Fool author=kennydee05 post=34035706]Federal might has been corrupted by the Voters card reader.
No room for Oga Jona sope, but I thought this guy bought a warehouse of rice for Oga Jona re-election campaign.
Kashamu you are on your own... Because this is the wrong time for you..
Shaaaa remember 6 days to go to the end of Oga Jonah and again Preside Mohammad Buhari is a no nonsense man.... I pity your life.
kanosalami are u a learner?
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by kinibigdeal(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2015
Billyonaire:

I am not holding forte for Kuruji, who stated that Tinubu, a fellow Drug Dealer is his role model, but when we popularize our slave-master relationship to America, and when we make it a matter of ovation to trash our justice system because a victim is not in our good books, we support selective justice. If Buruji is to be extradited to the US, then so be it, but I think its our hate for ourselves and adherence to American one-sided treaties we sign up for continuous r.ape and bastardization of our ideals by the Yankies. They refused to sell us weapons and stopped other countries from selling weapons to us to fight Boko Haram, now we are still dancing Awilo with them.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by gbengus17: 10:35pm On May 23, 2015
SENATOR ELECT ---that word is disturbing to me, this is why nigerians dont have any value overseas. 90 per cent of our rich people are BARONS.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by hotice01: 10:35pm On May 23, 2015
MrMcJay:

Grammatical error or not,he made lot of sense.
yes Nigeria must be rid of political lunatics in power such as Tinubu,Obasanjo,Amaechi,Orji,Atiku,etc tongue
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by enyhss(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2015
I think it's necessary for people to cease & desist from peddling baseless stories about Tinubu. Bola Tinubu travels to United States & to Chicago, Illinois in particular several times a year & I think If the Feds have an axe to grind with him, he would have been picked up in of those times.
We may not like him personally or his style of politics, but putting him on the same level with Buruji Kashamu doesn't cut it.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by haftob(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2015
tomakint:
The question is, why now? He had just been elected as a SINator, so NDLEA operatives were busy playing draught and Ayo Olopon when this guy was busy campaigning......I don't understand the kind of politics we play in this funny Country attimes and to think a bloody hypocrite who is not even a 'Saint' is behind this whole plot is indeed barbaric - I am talking of the vindictive Obasanjo undecided a big shame to Nigerian politics especially when you recalled that bigger thieves are roaming free!
The funniest tin is dat dis guy has neva held any public office and neva stolen any public fund, and ppl dat av stolen billions of dollars of public funds are persecuting him cos of his past sins, a sin dat all top executive and legislative political office holders are guilty of (if u don't knw, they all peddle cocaine cos of some degree of immunity they have).

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by chax100(f): 10:41pm On May 23, 2015
He should be taken to the US with Atiku and Tinubu, anybody wey only him waka come Nigeria na saint. If three of them will not go to jail over there that means I dey lie.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by emmatok(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2015
tomakint:
The question is, why now? He had just been elected as a SINator, so NDLEA operatives were busy playing draught and Ayo Olopon when this guy was busy campaigning......I don't understand the kind of politics we play in this funny Country attimes and to think a bloody hypocrite who is not even a 'Saint' is behind this whole plot is indeed barbaric - I am talking of the vindictive Obasanjo undecided a big shame to Nigerian politics especially when you recalled that bigger thieves are roaming free!

It's the PDP through BODE George that is fighting Kashmir.

Leave OBJ out of it.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by haftob(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2015
9jatatafo:
This Buruji of a guy thinks he is smartan he wants to go clean by delving into politics when his hands are dirty. Politics is a dirty game where your deepest and darkest secrets are revealed and used to pull you down. He should have gone cleaned codedly and launders his ill-gotten wealth. He messed up with OBJ not knowing that OBJ is an FBI agent, OBJ have pulled the strings and this Buruji guy will be extradited to the States. So these are the kinds of people we elect to represent us as leaders, thieves, drug lords and what have you. No wonder we have so much corruption in high places. Please ring the alarm there are thieves, drug lords and terrorists in government house.
Let me tell u wat u don't knw 2day, 98% of top political office holders peddle drugs, dat's the biggest source of dia income.They are able to do dis cos of some degree of immunity they av and some underground connections. And moreover,Kashamu is not the first drug baron dat ventured into nigeria politics, where Rochas Okorocha is in drug business, kashamu is a kid!
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by freshdude99(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
This mumu country, can't he be granted a state pardon? Like musharaf did some years back in Pakistan... All the westerners that are doing corrupt practices in our oyel and solid mineral sectors has any of them been tried? This nigeria sef, we have really lost our sovereignty as a nation. Bleep off
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
he should get ready for american prison.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by dohyn(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
someone said buruji should jump fence...lmao.
can he even jump over a stool? Sebi he has been claiming for weeks that he is innocent of all charges,no wahala na..see free ticket and visa to go substantiate the claims.
One down,many others to follow come May 29th,hopefully.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by doublewisdom: 10:50pm On May 23, 2015
onatisi:
,kashamu is or maybe I
should say was gej main
man in the south west, and
it is kashamu case or issue
that actually turned obj and
gej into politically enemies
. Gej stood by kashamu
even when faced with the
option of choosing between
kashamu and obj political
support. But immediately
after the elections which
gej lost and kashamu won
,kashamu not only
congratulated tinubu and
apc openly in sponsored
advert in the dailies but
even went on further to call
tinubu his
mentor,phenomenon and
praising tinubu for leading
a successful routing and
trouncing of pdp and gej in
the elections. This is
considered a mark and sign
of ultimate betrayal. The
man that lost the election
(gej)is the man that stood
solidly behind kashamu
despite all pressure to drop
him and have him
extradited back to usa . He was also one of those who didn't fully disburse funds for gej reelection despite having collected the money. Gej has the power to protect buruji, in 8 days time buruji will be a senator with immunity protection ,but Mr President has decided to cut him loose from his presidential protection cover, buruji will have to face the music alone .
Thanks jare. I remember how much Gej stood by him despite obj's objections. So the mumu betrayed Gej? How was I to know? I was even feeling bad. Now I know and feel better.
I will drink to your health tomorrow. Better pikin.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by cold(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2015
pussygotlips:
Good,

let the justice take it full curse regardless of whoever you are,
imaging the kind of people we elect to lead us.
Take its full course please,not curse. Just saying
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by 9jatatafo(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2015
haftob:

Let me tell u wat u don't knw 2day, 98% of top political office holders peddle drugs, dat's the biggest source of dia income.They are able to do dis cos of some degree of immunity they av and some underground connections. And moreover,Kashamu is not the first drug baron dat ventured into nigeria politics, where Rochas Okorocha is in drug business, kashamu is a kid!

I BELIEVE YOU!!!
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by chax100(f): 10:54pm On May 23, 2015
onatisi:
forget obj in this issue , obj is totally irrelevant here. This is the orders of Mr President,Gej has the powers to save buruji but he isn't ,that should speak volumes. Buruji kashamu, a pdp big wig,south west leader is been arrested by a pdp govt led by a pdp president. There are still some few surprises before may 29,just watch out . Betrayers and saboteurs must pay for their sins.but for now it is time for buruji to pay for his. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE GEJ.

It's a vicious circle, when Tinubu or his cronies become president in maybe 2019 they will grant Kashamu a Presidential pardon, that is, if Kashamu won't be serving decades or decide to go ahead with is suicide threat. Alamco and Bode-G got theirs from GEJ. #Crime and Punishment# Game on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani / Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.