Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) (61382 Views)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by seedorfg(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2015
its a guy like me that does that grin
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by raziboi(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2015
smart
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by sexyjennik(f): 9:29am On May 24, 2015
Some girls can beg for federal cheesy nice one dude smiley you sharp grin

Say no to falling a maga cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by tottinova: 9:29am On May 24, 2015
franzis:
Who is smarter
If I were that guy, i'll simply ask "WHAT ABOUT YOUR FATHER"

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by emmitex12: 9:30am On May 24, 2015
Dats how we rol
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by oromankirisi(f): 9:30am On May 24, 2015
Lol..
codedflowz:
Lmao

That man deserves a bottle of Orijin cool
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Konjour(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2015
There are no indications that she's his 'girlfriend' I think. It could easily have been a random stranger hoping to pull a fast one, in which case the guy in question has proved to be cunny but smart. smiley
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by tohpahz(f): 9:31am On May 24, 2015
Chai.. cry
I wonder what the girl did after that..
Lolz
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Whizpeter(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2015
falcon01:
Lol
Why did you copy my signature verbatim? Your fee is $500 oya start paying cheesy grin
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by ojimbo(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2015
nice guy

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by boxypane(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2015
Bad person grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 24, 2015
embarassed how the Malaria take stop her Mama from giving her money shocked sad

Stinggy, help me give this geh name wey fit am cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by craleonic: 9:35am On May 24, 2015
The guy is an ass*hole though. Why put up the screen grab on the Internet, exposing her Facebook details like that? I wonder how he'll feel if someone does that to his sister.
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by M4gunners: 9:35am On May 24, 2015
One down waiting for the rest to be expose.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Pope22(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2015
What if this girl actually has financial problems and confided in the guy for help?

In as much as we knw that naija babes beg for and like money, some of them stil beg sincerely.
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by KingTom(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2015
realGURU:
Tanoids , pls i want to fucck PEJ, I want give her byebye sexx.
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by obaival(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2015
Badest boi eva liveth grin
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:39am On May 24, 2015
Make Una leave me ooo hahhhhhhhhhhhhhaa, artesunate ko, chloroquine ni, and someone said "corporate beggars make Una free me ooo, hahhhhhhhhhhhhhaa
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 24, 2015
franzis:
Who is smarter

correct boy..... girls wayo yakpa tongue
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by samx4real(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2015
grin chap guy!
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by jadakiss213(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:
Damn. grin

I felt the pain. grin
madam where have you been? Used to love reading frm u.
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Noble11(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2015
I just checked the girl out on fb...
She is a beautiful begger..
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by 12month: 9:44am On May 24, 2015
Some girls can beg. I remember one babe I was dating. During a certain week, she no let me rest, call from morning till evening, begging I shud take her to shoprite n d cinema. The calls were too much, and I had pity on her. But it surprised me that such was freaking her. Corporate beggars
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by codedflowz(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2015
oromankirisi:
Lol..

Your smile is lovely
You want a bottle of Orijin? smiley
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Vivipop(f): 9:47am On May 24, 2015
Good response. I still don't know how girls keep their mouth when they ask for financial assistance from male folks. This is something i don't know how to do and don't want to learn, very embarrasing...
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Writeditor: 9:48am On May 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by 0b1nna: 9:48am On May 24, 2015
LMAO Mr Souljazz no dey fail to deliver. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by texazzpete(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2015
franzis:
Who is smarter

How the heck did you deduce 'girlfriend' from that conversation?

So na everybody wey rag you for fb be your girlfriend now?
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by UniqueHomes(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2015
Nice one.
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by dokilolo: 10:00am On May 24, 2015
to b fair 2 d guy, na 100k d mumsy wan use treat malaria?
so d.mum avin malaria shld nt rily affect her plans
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by timilehing(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2015
Begging is in their nature.
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Pvin: 10:01am On May 24, 2015
Benin girls and runs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.