Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) (61542 Views)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by amokeme(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2015
Writeditor:

Where did I say he should be responsible? Let me spell it out for you. She needed help with something important and she asked - nothing wrong with that. The guy declined the help, maybe because he wasn't in a position to render it - nothing wrong with that too. What a lot is wrong with is the way the guy made fun of her and the way you, amokeme, described her. Maybe you are rich, have both parents, and have no need to ask anyone for help with your project or anything, but you can still show some commonsensical understanding.
unlike you, I see something wrong with asking random pple for help ("random" because, no close friend will put your private chat online even tho he can't help)I still maintain she is a corporate beggar. My opinion smiley

#ignored
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Ojoariyo(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2015
Sorry Eyee, u pick the wrong man...
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by karkel(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Hhahahahahhaha.the guy is smart..
Lol..@ artesunat!
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by islandmoon: 5:50pm On May 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy mtcheeewww, Nairalanders, see how you guys are yabbing her, like its a bad tyn. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Writeditor: 5:54pm On May 24, 2015
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by amokeme(f): 6:06pm On May 24, 2015
nex:
Nairaland people will not kill me!

First and foremost, that woman is not my girlfriend. I don't even know her from Adam. She added me on Facebook about the middle of this month, and like I do with everyone with no "mutual friend" whose friend request I accept, I asked her what she wanted, and she said it was just friendship.

Everyday she greeted me in the morning, and then in the evening, and then on the 6th day, she came up with this crap. It's just pathetic.

For those of you complaining that I had to make our conversation public, you may want to understand that I did that while reporting this fraud to UBA on Twitter. I'm happy the guys at UBA have already called me to assure that they will follow the case up, and I too will make sure I follow the progress of the matter. It will eventually get to the Police if they contact people who have been sending money into that account, and find anything fishy.

THIS IS A SEASON OF CHANGE! Anywhere you are, you find anyone doing anything that is not appropriate, please SHOUT! If you can't shout, contact me, and let me help you shout. I know how to shout very well. The kind of shout that will rectify that rubbish.

Good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders. Once again, I DON'T KNOW THAT WOMAN!

Writeditor I usually don't go back to my ignored post, but I hope this helps you(since you are too lazy to read through the posts. Seems you are trying really had to make a blind point. Quote me no more.. Thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Writeditor: 6:15pm On May 24, 2015
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 24, 2015
i love this guy

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by MostRanking(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2015
Enegod:
cool cool
kai Nigerian girls!!!
they beg pass d almajiri's........... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Unibentested(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2015
Dats my man nejeeb...you can't scam a confirmed uniben tested broda..
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by publicenemy(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2015
johnlegend01:
That is just the right thing to say. The Guy is thinking straight.

Ur signature is not john legend's its don william's "I believe in you".
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by omoelu1(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2015
sleeknick:
Ira nu
Abasha
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2015
amokeme:
I love this guy! Correct response.. All these corporate beggars sef undecided
Proud of you

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by 4reala(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2015
favoured234:
Unprofessional beggar or is it professional sef?
Abeg, go giv her gud coaching jor ; grin
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 26, 2015
Writeditor:

Where did I say he should be responsible? Let me spell it out for you. She needed help with something important and she asked - nothing wrong with that. The guy declined the help, maybe because he wasn't in a position to render it - nothing wrong with that too. What a lot is wrong with is the way the guy made fun of her and the way you, amokeme, described her. Maybe you are rich, have both parents, and have no need to ask anyone for help with your project or anything, but you can still show some commonsensical understanding.
bros the girl is a scammer.there is no undergraduate project wey go cost 150 k and besides project in the university na group work so members in a group share the financial load equally.so only she go come dey spend 150 k for project for undergraduate level.na rocket she wan construct abi na wetin cheesy.We all attended the university and we know how much we run our school projects.She is even a Uniben student and in Uniben you dont spend much.
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Writeditor: 3:34pm On May 27, 2015
Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by Raymee(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2016
All these, na after u dön collect underskirt menu oh. Pay if you have dance jokodo jareee. May be na tight fist make the babe use another means to task you. Haba! If una neva dig inside sugar pot, she no go get mind to demand. No one should kill me oh. It's just my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.