Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Barbershop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Barbershop (4312 Views)

Funny Barbershop And Donjazzy Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Barbershop by Nitefury: 11:41pm On May 23, 2015
So I stay in the outskirts of town and was feeling bored at home earlier this evening. I called babe asking where she was and if we could hangout and stuff. But she said she was home helping the aunt out with "Soup for dinner and Sunday stew"

Still found my way to town with the hope of meeting a friend at home. But he asked me to meet him at the barbers shop where we both cut our hair.

Getting there, I decided to cut my hair too. Less than 3 minutes gone with the barber attending to me, the door slides open and babe who was supposed to be preparing "soup for dinner and Sunday stew" came in with a dude.

Dude came to cut his hair too and proudly showed off his babe to his guy around. They sat in a corner loving up and talking in low tunes. Babe didn't know I was the one under the barber's clipper until he moved aside to pick a comb.

Done barbing, I just said hi to everyone who came in and left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Barbershop by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 23, 2015
Bae be like "Which kind Devil carry me come here Now." Bad market

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 12:02am On May 24, 2015
suxxman:
Bae be like "Which kind Devil carry me come here Now."
Bad market

Funny thing is, she later called acting normal and all.. I also acted same way..

1 Like

Re: The Barbershop by Nobody: 12:05am On May 24, 2015
Nitefury:

Funny thing is, she later called acting normal and all.. I also acted same way..

But Things would never be the 'Same' again.
Re: The Barbershop by KAPOVee: 12:09am On May 24, 2015
It's so sad, bro. My advice is for you to take heart. When the right time comes, you'll have a good girl.
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 12:22am On May 24, 2015
suxxman:

But Things would never be the 'Same' again.

Sure thing na.. Just four months old relationship
Re: The Barbershop by mentorandfriend(m): 12:26am On May 24, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: The Barbershop by Nobody: 12:28am On May 24, 2015
Nitefury:

Sure thing na.. Just four months old relationship

Eeeey*aaa..... Kpele Finally, I know say u go don chop ur own part of the cake shaa
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 12:33am On May 24, 2015
suxxman:

Eeeey*aaa..... Kpele
Finally, I know say u go don chop ur own part of the cake shaa

I no chop o..
Re: The Barbershop by Nobody: 12:35am On May 24, 2015
Nitefury:

I no chop o..

TaAaaaa..... Ifa hear..... U wey be baba 'Chop And Clean Mouth'.
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 12:42am On May 24, 2015
suxxman:

TaAaaaa..... Ifa hear..... U wey be baba 'Chop And Clean Mouth'.

we been dey wait for wedding night lipsrsealed
Re: The Barbershop by Nobody: 12:44am On May 24, 2015
Nitefury:

we been dey wait for wedding night lipsrsealed

Buhahahaha.... Long term goals, Not easily achieved.
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 12:46am On May 24, 2015
suxxman:

Buhahahaha.... Long term goals, Not easily achieved.

Actually had hoped on this one o..momsy don dey ask questions
Re: The Barbershop by Nobody: 12:48am On May 24, 2015
Nitefury:

Actually had hopes on this one o..momsy don dey ask questions
Too Bad..... Ladies and their issues.... Itchy and Perchy Butts....
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 12:58am On May 24, 2015
suxxman:

Too Bad..... Ladies and their issues.... Itchy and Perchy Butts....

True talk bro.. She said he's a friend.. I pretended not to have heard that
Re: The Barbershop by sunboy(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2015
Bro worry not, shebi he's a friend just accept the guy as your partner managing her. Four months, no sex and that happened means she never really feel u o or just maintaining you to throw that kind lie.
It's simple, simply for the the "hit and don't run" mission, start chopping whatever you can and keep deceiving her till you belefu
Re: The Barbershop by Houseofglam7(f): 8:05am On May 24, 2015
Another relationship possibly gone down the drain.
cry
Re: The Barbershop by purityval(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2015
Eyaa baba Fury I could imagine the shock she must hv felt seeing you there. Anyways dem b.tches ain't loyal sins d beginin of time.

Anyways you fit still maintain nd collect ur own chop. atall atall........... u know na.
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 9:58am On May 24, 2015
purityval:
Eyaa baba Fury I could imagine the shock she must hv felt seeing you there. Anyways dem b.tches ain't loyal sins d beginin of time.

Anyways you fit still maintain nd collect ur own chop. atall atall........... u know na.

Seriously no time o.. And to say she was giving me so many conditions prior to agreeing to be in a relationship with me.
Re: The Barbershop by Nobody: 10:32am On May 24, 2015
Nitefury:
So I stay in the outskirts of town and was feeling bored at home earlier this evening. I called babe asking where she was and if we could hangout and stuff. But she said she was home helping the aunt out with "Soup for dinner and Sunday stew"

Still found my way to town with the hope of meeting a friend at home. But he asked me to meet him at the barbers shop where we both cut our hair.

Getting there, I decided to cut my hair too. Less than 3 minutes gone with the barber attending to me, the door slides open and babe who was supposed to be preparing "soup for dinner and Sunday stew" came in with a dude.

Dude came to cut his hair too and proudly showed off his babe to his guy around. They sat in a corner loving up and talking in low tunes. Babe didn't know I was the one under the barber's clipper until he moved aside to pick a comb.

Done barbing, I just said hi to everyone who came in and left.

1 Like

Re: The Barbershop by purityval(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2015
Nitefury:

Seriously no time o.. And to say she was giving me so many conditions prior to agreeing to be in a relationship with me.

hahahahah conditions like no dusting,polishing,shining or oiling of the Congo before the knot is tied. While anoda guy is alrdy not only shining but sharpening the Congo. chai!!! umunwanyi we yaff suffered for una hand.
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 12:25pm On May 24, 2015
purityval:

hahahahah conditions like no dusting,polishing,shining or oiling of the Congo before the knot is tied. While anoda guy is alrdy not only shining but sharpening the Congo. chai!!! umunwanyi we yaff suffered for una hand.

Claimed she had been "used" before and doesn't want a repeat.
Re: The Barbershop by purityval(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2015
Nitefury:

shuuuuuuu!!! we v all hrd dah story. Used before? Nd now she wana use u huh?
Re: The Barbershop by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 24, 2015
Nitefury:

The shiit they do in the name of theyve been used b4. I did one babe like that then I found out there were others
She told me same shiit. Saying she didnt want to lose out and do 2-0
Just continue to dey chop clean mouth when I met someone better I kuku discharge am. No time homes

1 Like

Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 12:52pm On May 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
The shiit they do in the name of theyve been used b4. I did one babe like that then I found out there were others She told me same shiit. Saying she didnt want to lose out and do 2-0 Just continue to dey chop clean mouth when I met someone better I kuku discharge am. No time homes

purityval:

shuuuuuuu!!! we v all hrd dah story. Used before? Nd now she wana use u huh?

Na so I see am o.. Good thing is, she knows its over without me saying it. I don't have the time to waste

Seeing her with a guy and later saying he's a friend didn't even piss me off. One should expect that from ladies.

The lie that she was in the kitchen is what I found really annoying. Saying something like she's out and with a friend would have saved her the silly explanations she's been trying to give me since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: The Barbershop by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2015
bros dnt feel sad 99% of Nigerian ladies are like that, even those nairalanders persecuting the girl. "it only takes GOD's intervention 4 we as a guy to see a loyal lady.
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 2:04pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
bros dnt feel sad 99% of Nigerian ladies are like that, even those nairalanders persecuting the girl. "it only takes GOD's intervention 4 we as a guy to see a loyal lady.

Thanks man.. We can only keep trying till we find the ONE
Re: The Barbershop by MoNickk(f): 2:07pm On May 24, 2015
Lmao. when God wants to disgrace someone,he does it well. What a turn of events because u didn't even have an idea or inkling that u were gonna go barb Ur hair. u acted mature sha. Some guys would av been screaming the whole place down. lol
Re: The Barbershop by MsBliss(f): 2:31pm On May 24, 2015
Chai busted

Babe go be like "he is my favourite cousin anyone who sees us will think we are lovers" lol

1 Like

Re: The Barbershop by skentelelady(f): 2:34pm On May 24, 2015
She was never into you from the start

Sorry bro cheesy
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 3:17pm On May 24, 2015
MoNickk:
Lmao. when God wants to disgrace someone,he does it well. What a turn of events because u didn't even have an idea or inkling that u were gonna go barb Ur hair. u acted mature sha. Some guys would av been screaming the whole place down. lol

Lol.. Babe besides acting mature, the guy is huge with broad chest and beards all over his face. I just said hi and left with my school boy face.
Re: The Barbershop by Nitefury: 3:18pm On May 24, 2015
MsBliss:
Chai busted

Babe go be like "he is my favourite cousin anyone who sees us will think we are lovers" lol

After introducing her to a pal he met there as his gf.. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: See This Shocking Trees In A Sexy Position / She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. / How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.