Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls (4143 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by nsiazu: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Religion is a touchy subject for many.And in terms of seduction, it can make even the mostableof seducers confused and frustrated.

But the thing about religious girls, just like feminists, “perfect 10s,”modelsor any other out of the ordinary girl is that at the end of the day –they are still just girls.

They still want to be loved and haveamazing sexand be led by adominant man. So here are the tips;

#1: The Ordinary Girl
This is the run-of-the-mill girl who also happens to be religious. These are the girls who are very similar to non-religious girls. They may go to a religious institution and practice some sort of faith, but that doesn’t really come up in their day-to-day interactions. These girls still take on sexual relationships and party just like anyone else. They are happy to discuss their faith it if it comes up, but it’s never forced upon you. Taking this girl to bed:Proceed with your process as usual, as you shouldn’t really see any hiccups that wouldn’t arise with any other girl

Dating this girl: You should expect the same thing that you would expect out of any average girl. So rather than focusing on her religion, pay attention to things like time orientation and look for characteristics that are important to you.

#2: The Chill Girl Who Used to be Religious
These are the girls who had religion shoved down their throats for most of their life. They’ve decided that they see no personal value in their religion or may even object to specific aspects of their faith. Though these girls are still liberal, they are not quite as liberal as the ordinary girls because they’ll still have remnants of years ofsocial conditioning in their brains.

aking this girl to bed: The usual process will work here again, but these girls are internally looking for some confirmation and reward of their new found liberal mindset.The easiest way to spot this girl is to deep dive her. I assure you that this will be one of the first things that come up if you are a proper conversationalist. It’s important to demonstrate to these girls that you are a man who understands that the expectations that were asked of her were unrealistic, and that you completely accept and applaud the fact that she has decided to enjoy her life. Usually, joking about it or making a light comment is the most effective, as she is not looking for a serious debate, but a fun guy who gets bonus points for understanding her.
These girls can be hard to date because they are often in the “catching up” mentality. They feel like they’ve been repressed for years, so they are often jumping from casual fling to casual fling to gain more experiences and close the gap. You have to be especially chill with this girl, and try to bed her and spend time with her without making any mention of wanting something more serious. Girls know what you’re doing, so if she elects to spend more time with you, there’s a potential for taking things further.But if not… alas, such is life.

#3: The Insecure Girl Who Used to be Religious
These girls also had their faith shoved down their throat, but rather than break away and take it in stride, they feel guilty and worry about being judged for their decision. Leaving a school or quitting a job can be hard, but a religion really is a way of life. So some girls who don’t agree with their own personal faith can feel like they are betraying their family, community, and even part of their own identity.
Taking this girl to bed: These girls are definitely the most unstable in this spectrum. Sometimes they are happy with their decision, and to reassure themselves,they’ll go through periods of extreme promiscuity. And other times they’ll regret their decision, and go through periods of forced celibacy.If you catch them during one of their “on” days/nights, they’ll be fun and flirtatious. And if you deep dive them about the things they believe in, they’ll usually use really strong negative language with regards to religion, like“I hate it” “I can’t believe anyone would fall for that” “Iused to, but I was stupid then.” At this point you should deep dive further and find out whether she is an atheist or other type of religion-hater,or if there’s a different reason. Just asking,“Why do you feel that way?” will do the trick. It’s also worth noting that you’ll rarely find these girls alone due to their emotional volatility.
The easiest way to bed them during these “on” moods is to move as fast as possible. They’ll be looking to get physical quickly and want an intense experience with no regrets. If this girl is an “off” mood, she may flirt with you a bit, but she’ll be guilty and somewhat depressed, so either u will screen her out, or she will reject you when you try to move things forward.

Dating this girl is inadvisable. Unless you want a whirlwind of emotion and the weight of her family and personal life on ur head. And if you do, well, it’ll be ur responsibility to essentially act as her “guide.” She’ll usually accept your date invites out of curiosity or the desire for validation. And if she does, she will be looking to you to give her wisdom on her life problems. This usually ends in her becoming very emotionally attached to u, or with her actually slowly friend-zoning u because she sees you as too valuable a confidante. This instability will only be combined with the fact that she’ll likely still be emotionally immature. Either way, u’ll assume the role of her best friend, because she will either be alienated, or alienate most other people she had as friends. The one religious girl I dated seriously whom I did not consider high-value was one of these girls. It was one of the most difficult and draining periods of my entire life. Though, the solace that I did take was that eventually she recovered emotionally and became quite stable. But this took years, many overly emotional nights, a little therapy, and a lot of personal growth.If you’re up for that all that go for it.

#4: The Questioning Girl
This is the girl who is religious and still actively practices her faith but is wondering she often thinks about the many sexless relationships she’s had, and what might have been had she decided to take the plunge. She feels her sexual desires pressurizing, and is only more confused by how many girls around her talk about their sexual exploits and how amazing it is to do the deed.

Taking this girl to bed: This girl will certainly be a virgin. Unless ure at a high-intermediate or advanced level, chances are you won’t bed this girl on the first night, or the first date (if that’s a different occasion). Your success will really depend on the circumstance. A typical chill date works best, but be ready to persist hard if you want to take things back to your place or her place. An alternative is just to hook up in an unusual place like a park or in an alley. She will be enticed by the excitement, and her automatic response will be shut down, so she’ll do what she actually wants. But this doesn’t always necessarily lead to sex. You can get sexual with her, but she will probably be pretty stalwart in making sure you don’t go further than she’s comfortable with. So if it doesn’t lead to bedding her, be chill about it, and live to fight another day. As you move along this spectrum, the amount of time and resistance, as well as the amount patience on her part, steadily increase.Though, I have talked to some guys, and had an occasion myself, who just kept persisting and persisting, slowly breaking down her defenses until she got what she knew she really wanted. But my skills werelow at that point, so it took me a really longtime, i.e. several hours of physicality. That’s right, hours. So it happens… but prepare for the long haul is you’re just starting out. It’s also important that in setting a sexual frame, you be more chill and subtle about it.

I know many nairaland Girls will be ready for me, but its about learning!!! So guys be ready......
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by axiliborha(f): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
undecided
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by glimpse33(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by INTROVERT(f): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Warris this

1 Like

Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
summary pls.

1 Like

Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by piicity(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2015
All this cannot work with a girl that knows what she is doing

2 Likes

Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by osmodes(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2015
For my pastor pikin? Lailai
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2015
all this are futile for a confirm CAC, MFM, and Deeper Life chick...
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Sir what is the topic ? Will it come out in our next test?

2 Likes

Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by Burger01(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2015
Orisirisi. Smhsad
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by youngds: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2015
@ nsiazu i'm dating #3 any solution? cos I'm seriously messed up!!
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2015
op in summary of the whole thing?
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by nsiazu: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Andrew114:
op in summary of the whole thing?
Please try and read cos u re gonna learn a lot if u re above 18.
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by IamLEGEND1: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
All this story, just for what?

to get in a girl's pants?

1 Like

Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by Mekus68: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
All this story, just for what?

to get in a girl's pants?

Bros imagine.
And some insecured guys will start studying it as if they're about siting for their degree exams

1 Like

Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by IamLEGEND1: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mekus68:

Bros imagine.
And some insecured guys will start studying it as if they're about siting for their degree exams

d tin wey dey pain me be say you no go ever see thread wey dissect ways wey girls fit bang guys.
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by misspicy(f): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
nsiazu:
Religion is a touchy subject for many.And in terms of seduction, it can make even the mostableof seducers confused and frustrated.

But the thing about religious girls, just like feminists, “perfect 10s,”modelsor any other out of the ordinary girl is that at the end of the day –they are still just girls.

They still want to be loved and haveamazing sexand be led by adominant man. So here are the tips;

#1: The Ordinary Girl
This is the run-of-the-mill girl who also happens to be religious. These are the girls who are very similar to non-religious girls. They may go to a religious institution and practice some sort of faith, but that doesn’t really come up in their day-to-day interactions. These girls still take on sexual relationships and party just like anyone else. They are happy to discuss their faith it if it comes up, but it’s never forced upon you. Taking this girl to bed:Proceed with your process as usual, as you shouldn’t really see any hiccups that wouldn’t arise with any other girl

Dating this girl: You should expect the same thing that you would expect out of any average girl. So rather than focusing on her religion, pay attention to things like time orientation and look for characteristics that are important to you.

#2: The Chill Girl Who Used to be Religious
These are the girls who had religion shoved down their throats for most of their life. They’ve decided that they see no personal value in their religion or may even object to specific aspects of their faith. Though these girls are still liberal, they are not quite as liberal as the ordinary girls because they’ll still have remnants of years ofsocial conditioning in their brains.

aking this girl to bed: The usual process will work here again, but these girls are internally looking for some confirmation and reward of their new found liberal mindset.The easiest way to spot this girl is to deep dive her. I assure you that this will be one of the first things that come up if you are a proper conversationalist. It’s important to demonstrate to these girls that you are a man who understands that the expectations that were asked of her were unrealistic, and that you completely accept and applaud the fact that she has decided to enjoy her life. Usually, joking about it or making a light comment is the most effective, as she is not looking for a serious debate, but a fun guy who gets bonus points for understanding her.
These girls can be hard to date because they are often in the “catching up” mentality. They feel like they’ve been repressed for years, so they are often jumping from casual fling to casual fling to gain more experiences and close the gap. You have to be especially chill with this girl, and try to bed her and spend time with her without making any mention of wanting something more serious. Girls know what you’re doing, so if she elects to spend more time with you, there’s a potential for taking things further.But if not… alas, such is life.

#3: The Insecure Girl Who Used to be Religious
These girls also had their faith shoved down their throat, but rather than break away and take it in stride, they feel guilty and worry about being judged for their decision. Leaving a school or quitting a job can be hard, but a religion really is a way of life. So some girls who don’t agree with their own personal faith can feel like they are betraying their family, community, and even part of their own identity.
Taking this girl to bed: These girls are definitely the most unstable in this spectrum. Sometimes they are happy with their decision, and to reassure themselves,they’ll go through periods of extreme promiscuity. And other times they’ll regret their decision, and go through periods of forced celibacy.If you catch them during one of their “on” days/nights, they’ll be fun and flirtatious. And if you deep dive them about the things they believe in, they’ll usually use really strong negative language with regards to religion, like“I hate it” “I can’t believe anyone would fall for that” “Iused to, but I was stupid then.” At this point you should deep dive further and find out whether she is an atheist or other type of religion-hater,or if there’s a different reason. Just asking,“Why do you feel that way?” will do the trick. It’s also worth noting that you’ll rarely find these girls alone due to their emotional volatility.
The easiest way to bed them during these “on” moods is to move as fast as possible. They’ll be looking to get physical quickly and want an intense experience with no regrets. If this girl is an “off” mood, she may flirt with you a bit, but she’ll be guilty and somewhat depressed, so either u will screen her out, or she will reject you when you try to move things forward.

Dating this girl is inadvisable. Unless you want a whirlwind of emotion and the weight of her family and personal life on ur head. And if you do, well, it’ll be ur responsibility to essentially act as her “guide.” She’ll usually accept your date invites out of curiosity or the desire for validation. And if she does, she will be looking to you to give her wisdom on her life problems. This usually ends in her becoming very emotionally attached to u, or with her actually slowly friend-zoning u because she sees you as too valuable a confidante. This instability will only be combined with the fact that she’ll likely still be emotionally immature. Either way, u’ll assume the role of her best friend, because she will either be alienated, or alienate most other people she had as friends. The one religious girl I dated seriously whom I did not consider high-value was one of these girls. It was one of the most difficult and draining periods of my entire life. Though, the solace that I did take was that eventually she recovered emotionally and became quite stable. But this took years, many overly emotional nights, a little therapy, and a lot of personal growth.If you’re up for that all that go for it.

#4: The Questioning Girl
This is the girl who is religious and still actively practices her faith but is wondering she often thinks about the many sexless relationships she’s had, and what might have been had she decided to take the plunge. She feels her sexual desires pressurizing, and is only more confused by how many girls around her talk about their sexual exploits and how amazing it is to do the deed.

Taking this girl to bed: This girl will certainly be a virgin. Unless ure at a high-intermediate or advanced level, chances are you won’t bed this girl on the first night, or the first date (if that’s a different occasion). Your success will really depend on the circumstance. A typical chill date works best, but be ready to persist hard if you want to take things back to your place or her place. An alternative is just to hook up in an unusual place like a park or in an alley. She will be enticed by the excitement, and her automatic response will be shut down, so she’ll do what she actually wants. But this doesn’t always necessarily lead to sex. You can get sexual with her, but she will probably be pretty stalwart in making sure you don’t go further than she’s comfortable with. So if it doesn’t lead to bedding her, be chill about it, and live to fight another day. As you move along this spectrum, the amount of time and resistance, as well as the amount patience on her part, steadily increase.Though, I have talked to some guys, and had an occasion myself, who just kept persisting and persisting, slowly breaking down her defenses until she got what she knew she really wanted. But my skills werelow at that point, so it took me a really longtime, i.e. several hours of physicality. That’s right, hours. So it happens… but prepare for the long haul is you’re just starting out. It’s also important that in setting a sexual frame, you be more chill and subtle about it.

I know many nairaland Girls will be ready for me, but its about learning!!! So guys be ready......
wat is the meaning of this crap
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sack of shitt
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by damiloladuke: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ha, is this an advice or what

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAUGH TIRE TONIGHT
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
nsiazu:
Please try and read cos u re gonna learn a lot if u re above 18.
of how to lay a faithful God fearing lady astray?
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by nsiazu: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Andrew114:
of how to lay a faithful God fearing lady astray?
undecided
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by Officialcart3rG(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2015
According to my research, the self proclaimed saints are the baddest. They can suck Bleep !!
Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by kasual(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Dharniel:
all this are futile for a confirm CAC, MFM, and Deeper Life chick...

Bro, abeg calm down. Except if them no get kpekus! Abi them tell you say they don 'transgender' their spirits?

#Besides who the hell is glimpse33?#

1 Like

Re: How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls by SheyiFCA: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin
Officialcart3rG:
According to my research, the self proclaimed saints are the baddest. They can suck Bleep !!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Please Whose Girlfriend Is This / Was This Love Or Stupídity / Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.