Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers (29186 Views)

Kachikwu, Others Worry As Fuel Marketers Halt Importation / Marketers Plan To Import Fuel Without Subsidy Payment / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by Nobody: 11:22am On May 24, 2015
buzquet:
ikeja bro
hope its not adulterated
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by buzquet(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2015
satowind:

Liar u don't even buy fuel in ur life... Were will u put it? Ur foam?
insyd dis wagon of yours

Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by Omotayor123(f): 11:29am On May 24, 2015
Shoro niyen

Mtchewww!!!!
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by deor03(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2015
buzquet:
I bought 30ltrs of fuel yestaday for 13k!!!!!!!! Na thunder go fire Jonathan n his crew in Jesus name!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

Did you protest in the #occupynigeria ? If yes, then you are part of the "crew"
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by putin3: 11:40am On May 24, 2015
The fact is that Nigeria as a country is a fail state no matter what happen.somebody said before that he will make gej tenure ungovernable for him and he or they succeeded in making it ungovernable,the result is by him loosing the election.question if you are gej what will you do?answer you also will make the country ungovernaable for him. My brothers this is the point were we re now.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by ugoezeik(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2015
buzquet:
tru ur comment, I tink u love suffering n poverty. Smh 4 u
bro its nt mata of suffering n poverty. if I may ask u, do u tink dat there is anything like subsidy? dis man u jus called bad name nw rose up for it but so many ppl mk fool of him n nw it has down on us all. if subsidy had bn remove believe u me dat my nw due to crude fall will b buying fuel lik 35n nw per liter bt d cabals say no! nw wat is happening?
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by MakeMoves: 12:25pm On May 24, 2015
you are an attention seeker. now you have a quote. clap for yourself
olaboy001:
GEJ still the best presickdent
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by buzquet(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
ugoezeik:
bro its nt mata of suffering n poverty. if I may ask u, do u tink dat there is anything like subsidy? dis man u jus called bad name nw rose up for it but so many ppl mk fool of him n nw it has down on us all. if subsidy had bn remove believe u me dat my nw due to crude fall will b buying fuel lik 35n nw per liter bt d cabals say no! nw wat is happening?
I understand wht u r sayin. BT wht did d government provided 4 Nigerians den, atleast d minimum wage. BT imagine me earning 20k den, n fuel sells at d rate of 140? Wht kinda of hardship would I beign goin tru den? Atleast he should have made provisions 4 some certain thing 4 d masses den. N he should av beign making case 4 d fuels subsidy removal litle by litle, nt jst d way he did it den.
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by nickxtra(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2015
If these marketers continue to defraud the country and suffer Nigerians,their vessles will sink one by one in the name of God. Somebody shout Amen.
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by ceaser: 12:54pm On May 24, 2015
hansad:
Laughable excuses in the seventh oil producing country of the world.

Was erstwhile GEJ a good leader?

You don't have fuel because Nigeria has suffered leadership failure since the late 1970s.

The country's political structure and unitary government system were badly created, they make the far north section of Nigeria unduly influence the choice of who must lead the country anytime. Bad leaders emerge, while the best are filtered out by the system.
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by erico2k2(m): 1:01pm On May 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=4pt]ayam tai pin[/size]

Nigeria has oil but, Nigeria is importing oil & we are here celebratiing our past and present leaders. None of these leader's worths living as far as I'm concern, those people have rendered dis con3 useless..
Importing is not the problem subsidy payment is the problem, we should stop it NOW,Americans imported Oil for years even though they had oil did it affect them?NOp
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by erico2k2(m): 1:01pm On May 24, 2015
nickxtra:
If these marketers continue to defraud the country and suffer Nigerians,their vessles will sink one by one in the name of God. Somebody shout Amen.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by erico2k2(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2015
buzquet:
I understand wht u r sayin. BT wht did d government provided 4 Nigerians den, atleast d minimum wage. BT imagine me earning 20k den, n fuel sells at d rate of 140? Wht kinda of hardship would I beign goin tru den? Atleast he should have made provisions 4 some certain thing 4 d masses den. N he should av beign making case 4 d fuels subsidy removal litle by litle, nt jst d way he did it den.
Im going to ask you this but don't take it the wrong way Plz,Directly how does fuel scarcity affects you daily apart from Power and transportation?
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by waledud(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2015
revolt:
NA WA O. EDUCATE YOURSELF DUDE. ITS EVEN SHAMEFUL U WERE PART OF THE OCCUPY OJOTA JAMBOREE. NOW even if embezzles a kobo from our coffers, our reserves will still be depleted...COS govt recurrent expenduture is more than how much it generates( bearing in mind our sole source of revenue has been cutoff). im almost sure u dnt knw wht recurrent expenditure is so ill explain. SENATORS salary package, a useless non profit gigantic civil service in federal nd state level, pensioners dating far back as the 1970s, note all these ppl do not or hve nvr contributed a kobo to nigeria. If govt removed the subsidy our banks are super willing to provide loans for importation for those interested and funds for the refnery investors. bottomline is the subsidy must go , evn buhari tht was tlkn rubbish in 2012 knws hes got to remove it. SO PPL LIKE U JUST WASTED THE WHOLE NATIONS TIME BY PULLING US BACKWARDS WITH UR SENTIMEBTAL OCCUPY OJOTA. U SHLD B HIDING.
I am grateful u were quick to point out d fact dat excesssive budgetary outlay on recurrent expenditure is d culprit here (though I believe it's only part of d problem), but ur insinuation dat govt needs 2 generate more income in other to meet up wit this obligation hence d removal of subsidy is untenable. Ur loopsided attempt to exculpate d present govt in dis situation is baffling, to say d least. Wat has the govt done in its 6yrs to prune down d so called bogus salaries and wages of govt electees and appointees? Why hasn't dis govt carried out a comprehensive reform of d civil service wit the view to making it more productive, reducing it size and cost of maintenance, and making it more efficient? What has become of d monies accrued to d govt from d partial removal of subsidies in d past 4yrs? Sure-P is a complete scam. The truth of d matter is dat dis govt is incompetent. How can u say dat a nation dat has one of d largest deposit of crude oil in d world be paying so much 4 it? Why can't d govt make our refineries work? Why can't d govt see thru any of those so called beautiful action plans and blueprints in 6yrs, and we find ourselves still chasing shadows at every full cycle of an administration? Too many question. I just tire
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2015
ojimbo:
are you a fool, we are looking for a solution to this subsidy fraud and you are here talking of incoming fraudsters
Your brain capacity is very low.
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by ak47mann(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2015
cool
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by kwiin: 1:26pm On May 24, 2015
onatisi:
tinubu again!!!!!!! Why don't u just sell the whole nigeria and everyone in it to tinubu ?
Done already! Am imagining 5% of total revenue to Alpha Beta, the whole country is sold. The good news is to a Nigerian!
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 24, 2015
Go and Buy Inverter and Solar Panels and stop complaining.

The Sun is free and God given to all, so use it and forget this useless Nigerian government.

Omokaysmith:

I feel sad knowing fully well that for every hardship we go through there are fellow Nigerians who are beneficiary of the system...

My government fails to generate power for me n even if I choose to use my own personal money to generate power for myself (via generator) I Still can't...

Shame on pdp for their failure of governance
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by kwiin: 1:39pm On May 24, 2015
buzquet:
Are u suffering now? we are used by all interested parties in Nigeria's naira and kobo to achieve their selfish ends. Now, just watch and see how those who sponsor the protest before will change their tune. u too go confuse.
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 24, 2015
hustla:

Why were the refineries not repaired?
Why do we have to export then import

Forget National refineries. Look at the private refineries like the 400 000 barrels per day refinery dangote is building in Lagos. This is just because of the partial Removal of fuel subsidy. Now imagine how many more private refineries would have set up shop had Nigerians listened to Jonas Government. By now they would be nearing completion and Nigerians would have had to wait till next year or upper year to start enjoying their benefits. Instead Nigerians chose to listen to NLC and the opposition who think that Government must carry all the burdens of the country on it's head.

So to answer your question. The refineries have not been repaired by the government because it's distracted by the enormous amount of responsibility it has on it's plate which Nigerians and Nigerians keep stopping from relinquishing these responsibilities for more competent hands to handle.

Buhari will not solve this problem either if Nigerians keep saying the FG must do everything.
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by 989900: 3:06pm On May 24, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
I am ready to buy fuel initially at 150 naira per liter for this subsidy to go far, far away.

Infact, up it to 180 per liter with no scarcity ever again in the history of the country and I'll pay. At least we could still be productive and ration things out.

With subsidy removed though, I don't even think prices will get that high.

Bottom line, remove subsidy NOW!!

No more this person is owing that to this person, nmba, no!

Just import the fuel and we will pay full price untill the refineries start working abeg, too much shakara, mtcheww!

[i]Well said. The same oil cabal's huge demand for dollars, are part of the reason the Naira struggles so much against the dollar.

And to think we only need N100b to get our refineries working at 90%+, while that bia.tch spends N10b on flights, while paying N2.3 trillion in subsidies![
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

I bet you are one of those that protested against subsidy removal.

Thunder fire your mouth there.
Yes yes yes!!!! I was among those that protested. fuel was increased from 65 to 97 naira. There were lots of promises from the coordinating minister of finance NOI, she said with fuel being sold at 97, we wILL have all four refineries working and we will have four new ones before the end of 2012. 2012 has come and gone yet no refinery. She said thousands of jobs will be created through SURE-p, well, maybe tanoids got the job but lots of youth didn't. She said there will be buses for cheap mass transit for each of the 774 local government before April of that year. Maybe the buses are parked in otuoke cos I havnt seen any. YES I PROTESTED, YES I AM PROUD I PROTESTED. IF THE REFINERIES SHE PROMISED US HAD BEEN BUILT, WE WONT NEED ANY MARKETER.. I WISH WE ARE STILL PROTESTING

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by roselynbas(f): 3:19pm On May 24, 2015
If by May 29 you people suddenly have money to buy fuel without being paid then I will comment then. I will make sure I'm on your case till thy Kingdom come on social media.
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by revolt(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2015
waledud:
I am grateful u were quick to point out d fact dat excesssive budgetary outlay on recurrent expenditure is d culprit here (though I believe it's only part of d problem), but ur insinuation dat govt needs 2 generate more income in other to meet up wit this obligation hence d removal of subsidy is untenable. Ur loopsided attempt to exculpate d present govt in dis situation is baffling, to say d least. Wat has the govt done in its 6yrs to prune down d so called bogus salaries and wages of govt electees and appointees? Why hasn't dis govt carried out a comprehensive reform of d civil service wit the view to making it more productive, reducing it size and cost of maintenance, and making it more efficient? What has become of d monies accrued to d govt from d partial removal of subsidies in d past 4yrs? Sure-P is a complete scam. The truth of d matter is dat dis govt is incompetent. How can u say dat a nation dat has one of d largest deposit of crude oil in d world be paying so much 4 it? Why can't d govt make our refineries work? Why can't d govt see thru any of those so called beautiful action plans and blueprints in 6yrs, and we find ourselves still chasing shadows at every full cycle of an administration? Too many question. I just tire
BROS FOR THE UPTEENTH TYM ILL STATE , OUR REFINERIES CANNOT WRK COS OF QUOTA SYSTEM, NEPOTISM, FEDERAL XTER ETC THESE ARE NOT ECONOMIC ISSUES BUT SOCIOPOLITICAL AND CANNOT BE CHANGED. EVEN IF YOU BRING IN 20 BUHARIS IT CANNOT WORK EXCEPT THOSE ISSUES ARE REMOVED. DEREGULATION IS OUR ONLY HOPE.

AS FOR REDUCING GOVT WORKFORCE THT WLD BE POLITICAL SUICIDE BY ANY GOVT.
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by revolt(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2015
tobimillar:

Yes yes yes!!!! I was among those that protested. fuel was increased from 65 to 97 naira. There were lots of promises from the coordinating minister of finance NOI, she said with fuel being sold at 97, we wILL have all four refineries working and we will have four new ones before the end of 2012. 2012 has come and gone yet no refinery. She said thousands of jobs will be created through SURE-p, well, maybe tanoids got the job but lots of youth didn't. She said there will be buses for cheap mass transit for each of the 774 local government before April of that year. Maybe the buses are parked in otuoke cos I havnt seeIn any. YES I PROTESTED, YES I AM PROUD I PROTESTED. IF THE REFINERIES SHE PROMISED US HAD BEEN BUILT, WE WONT NEED ANY MARKETER.. I WISH WE ARE STILL PROTESTING
THUNDER WAITING TO FIRE THEE......THERES NUFFN LIKE PARTIAL REMOVAL....ITS STILL SAME THING. USE YOUR BRAIN.
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by PastorOla1: 3:52pm On May 24, 2015
NIGERIANS MUST NEVER ALLOW THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE TO REGROUP AAND GRAB POWER AGAIN BECAUSE THEY HAVE SO MUCH MONEY NOW, THAT MAY BE THEIR NEXT MOVE, WE MUST BE CAREFUL NO TO. THEY HAVE DONE US MUCH HARM, MAY GOD REWARD THEM ALL ACCORDINGLY.
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by ugia(f): 4:04pm On May 24, 2015
Na god of thunder go strike all those wicked people wen dey inconvenience the poor masses of this great country Nigeria. Dem no go die for where their cloth dey. They no go ever reap better gain from their children. As them they make innocent Nigerians go through stress na so their generation to the ten power go dey stressed. Be you Jona, Petrol importer, Nupeng. As Una dey popo us na so peace of mind go extinguish for Una lives and Una pickin pickin lives. All the blood money wen Una make out of the toil of the poor masses go begin haunt Una generation yet unborn.
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2015
tobimillar:

Yes yes yes!!!! I was among those that protested. fuel was increased from 65 to 97 naira. There were lots of promises from the coordinating minister of finance NOI, she said with fuel being sold at 97, we wILL have all four refineries working and we will have four new ones before the end of 2012. 2012 has come and gone yet no refinery. She said thousands of jobs will be created through SURE-p, well, maybe tanoids got the job but lots of youth didn't. She said there will be buses for cheap mass transit for each of the 774 local government before April of that year. Maybe the buses are parked in otuoke cos I havnt seen any. YES I PROTESTED, YES I AM PROUD I PROTESTED. IF THE REFINERIES SHE PROMISED US HAD BEEN BUILT, WE WONT NEED ANY MARKETER.. I WISH WE ARE STILL PROTESTING

Will you protest agains if Buhari decides to remove the subsidy?
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by adconline(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2015
revolt:
a lil misquote doesnt change the facts, yes oil sold double the price we sell right now, objs tenure enjoyed international windfalls as a result of the invasion of iraq. stop being a tortoise. face it u guys occupied ojota n now its hitting us hard.
You keep insulting our intelligence! Average oil price during OBJ was less than $45 while GEJ's average oil price was about $90..
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by olaboy001(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2015
ONserious:
which village dis 1 from na...must u show yourself?
Must you quote me?
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by hustla(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2015
AfricanGod2:

Forget National refineries. Look at the private refineries like the 400 000 barrels per day refinery dangote is building in Lagos. This is just because of the partial Removal of fuel subsidy. Now imagine how many more private refineries would have set up shop had Nigerians listened to Jonas Government. By now they would be nearing completion and Nigerians would have had to wait till next year or upper year to start enjoying their benefits. Instead Nigerians chose to listen to NLC and the opposition who think that Government must carry all the burdens of the country on it's head.

So to answer your question. The refineries have not been repaired by the government because it's distracted by the enormous amount of responsibility it has on it's plate which Nigerians and Nigerians keep stopping from relinquishing these responsibilities for more competent hands to handle.

Buhari will not solve this problem either if Nigerians keep saying the FG must do everything.

And what has been the end products of those 'responsibilities?'
Strikes?
Bad roads?
Insecurity?
Non payment of workers salaries?
Fulll glare large scale incompetence and corruption?

What?? What Tell me please
Re: We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers by ugoezeik(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2015
buzquet:
I understand hw u feel bro. d fact is dat no one is happy in dis con3 call naija even frm d day of independent d masses haven't benefited frm dis thing called demon crazy. I nva supported d buhari to b d president of dis nation again but on a second thought I think of d rot in government right frm obj till date, I den say since they mantra is called change let's see wat they gato to offer. I was one of d ppl who made it clear on national tv on 11th hour dat buhari should b giving a chance to see dis change. d fact is dat gej meant well for dis con3 but d cabals dat surrounded him is beyong comprehension

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency / Olusegun Obasanjo Dancing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.