Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari (58816 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused In Lagos (photo) / 'I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means' - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by MugabeRobert: 7:53am On May 24, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Well,first off Buhari never built any refinery maybe he commissioned one or two but he never was part of any team that conceptualize,initiate and build any refinery at any time whatsoever.Now we have gotten that small humdrum out the way tis better for us to come to an agreement as to the fears of these marketers currently brewing this artificial scarcity,if Buhari will shut down subsidy-ironically, the same motion GEJ sought about to initiate but was opposed by the opposition,the cabals and ordinary naive Nigerians decieved in #Occupy Lagos- will these same marketers get their investments back especially now the dollar is at an all time high? If not, tis businness savvy to start a scarcity and sell your product at quadruple the normal rate so as to get back your capital and profit before the new government settles down. We don't see how the blame is Goodluck's instead we have gullible Nigerians to blame who protested against their freedom and occupied Lagos when Goodluck sought to liberate Nigerians from the shackles of the cabal...Freedom,we had the chance to be free or dum(b) but Nigerians were bambozzled by the opposition and cabal into choosing dum(b).[/b]

Jonathan is weak, corrupt and clueless. The issue is not subsidy removal but ascertaining if there's subsidy in the first place and to what extent are we subsidising fuel. The dunce sat down and allowed cabals destroyed his government.

How many subsidy thieves are in jail? You think Buhari will seat down and allow this nonsense continues? The new sheriff in town is more than capable.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by ibisko04: 8:51am On May 24, 2015
Taylor86:
blood of judas grin

which kind president b dis

i go change country abeg

4 years with #babaonechance won't be good 4 my health
Yes, you must deport to Afghanistan . People like you who has been stealing from the treasures of Nigeria will not want to hear the truth.
This artificial scarcity of petroleum products is just to punished the people by the canker worms who knows that their feasting on the nation treasury is about to explode.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by makzeze: 8:51am On May 24, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Jonathan is weak, corrupt and clueless. The issue is not subsidy removal but ascertaining if there's subsidy in the first place and to what extent are we subsidising fuel. The dunce sat down and allowed cabals destroyed his government.

How many subsidy thieves are in jail? You think Buhari will seat down and allow this nonsense continues? The new sheriff in town is more than capable.
yes.
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by Nobody: 8:52am On May 24, 2015
We sell clothes,for more info contact me BBM/Whatsapp 271ECEB6/09022996969.
Don't get it twisted you can only get this type (and more) from us @ the cheapest prices framby offers a great deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by Nobody: 8:54am On May 24, 2015
I have heard.
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by boladez(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2015
Taylor86:
blood of judas grin

i go change country abeg

Its either you are 1. Too lazy (intellectually) to read the story or 2). morbidly corrupt

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by ibisko04: 9:06am On May 24, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Well,first off Buhari never built any refinery maybe he commissioned one or two but he never was part of any team that conceptualize,initiate and build any refinery at any time whatsoever.Now we have gotten that small humdrum out the way tis better for us to come to an agreement as to the fears of these marketers currently brewing this artificial scarcity,if Buhari will shut down subsidy-ironically, the same motion GEJ sought about to initiate but was opposed by the opposition,the cabals and ordinary naive Nigerians decieved in #Occupy Lagos- will these same marketers get their investments back especially now the dollar is at an all time high? If not, tis businness savvy to start a scarcity and sell your product at quadruple the normal rate so as to get back your capital and profit before the new government settles down. We don't see how the blame is Goodluck's instead we have gullible Nigerians to blame who protested against their freedom and occupied Lagos when Goodluck sought to liberate Nigerians from the shackles of the cabal...Freedom,we had the chance to be free or dum(b) but Nigerians were bambozzled by the opposition and cabal into choosing dum(b).[/b]
All what you have said here is really rubbish.
Instead of Jonathan government to fixed the local refinery, he was busy pandering to please the cabals.
The way to go is to make our local refinery functions, so as to produce all the products locally, not to import products when you have the raw materials and the technical know how to process it to finish products with additional valuables.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by Nobody: 9:07am On May 24, 2015
How much does it cost to import fuel?

Now the government is importing and the marketers are making profits. It does not add up. I need more explanation.

Ok, the government pays part of the money so that the cost will not be high?

Increase the salaries instead, Highest we will queue at the government owned station while the big men buy from a private importer. Shikena

Nigeria must be great.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by Dronedude(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2015
How would u know, did you go to school?
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by Okaka27(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2015
Taylor86:
blood of judas grin

i go change country abeg

you are a Murutum Mpabu

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by Autolord: 9:15am On May 24, 2015
Olodo
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by Nobody: 9:15am On May 24, 2015
I keep telling these idi.ots. We never had subsidy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by rogerz: 9:17am On May 24, 2015
Sai bua
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by 4stylz: 9:17am On May 24, 2015
MugabeRobert:

You that have a clue; what have you achieved in your life?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by dammytosh: 9:18am On May 24, 2015
Taylor86:
blood of judas grin

i go change country abeg

U can even die and redirect after 4 years.

We care less
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by loomer: 9:21am On May 24, 2015
Make I de wait for this home video to come out

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by Ekenedirichukwu(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2015
Don't worry my president-elect. Whatever it is, they will tell you on 29
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by dude99(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2015
Didn't finish reading the post but am sure Buhari will nail it there. Anyways either you drop your "General" title or not,to me you are still the most popular General in the world.
No one should try any shit on the swearing in day because I read during armed forces remembrance day that a rifle of some of the guard mistakenly pointed towards GeJ.
I wished Mandela is still alive,cause he said Buhari can still be president and now he is.Never give up.
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by Konjour(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2015
The President-elect of Nigeria oozes true optimism and not the plastic political optimism Nigerians have come to know for a long time. The question now is if he will able to fulfil the aspirations of the people (at least to an effective degree).

Nevertheless, one thing that he can take to the bank is the fact that he was the man chosen by the people to lead them, he stirred something in Nigerians that a lot of us have not felt before, thus he is going to be given the benefit of the doubt overwhelmingly.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by gen2briz(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2015
Taylor86:
blood of judas grin

i go change country abeg

So you still dey Nigeria.
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by princejayboss: 9:25am On May 24, 2015
Sharksblow:
This is the kind of president we need.

Hahahahhaha .... Bro I wish to inform you that we are not seeing things the way they are .. Few months ago GMB said that there was no subsidy but why did Nigerian Labour congress and APC started panics few weeks ago when they felt that the FG did not include subsidy servicing in the budget.... Nigeria wake up .. Some of these old men knew exactly how our mind and head works ... We clap and cheer for a little thing ... If people think this man we fix Nigeria.. Then we are yet ready to take a 1000 steps back... I look to see feeding of school children, light train, 1N =1$ , 100% electricity.. lets wake up to reality, the entire world is broke not just Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by Nobody: 9:26am On May 24, 2015
If Buhari answered all these question then I am right behind you

#SAYNOTOSUBSIDY

Yoruba ppl protested subsidy removal when GEJ and NOI tried and they used their media to make GEJ look like the devil in disguise

GOD might have actually given Nigeria our redeemer

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by doninno(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2015
Thank God u didn't use nd waste d precious blood of Jesus on ur senseless words, pls we need ple like u to move to Lake Chad
Taylor86:
blood of judas grin

i go change country abeg

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by mohisi: 9:27am On May 24, 2015
Taylor86:
blood of judas grin

i go change country abeg

he better pass ur useless n clubless president who rule 4 5yrs without any good thing 2 show so u can live if u like becos u r of no use
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by hansad: 9:28am On May 24, 2015
Lol, long after the presidential election campaign ended, they are still trying to sell Buhari candidacy to Nigerians. They are aware Buhari emergence of president is unusual - in a. country endowed with young, well educated, healthier people capable of leadership.

Buhari they rejected thrice became president - how. Definitely not because of Jonathan's much touted failure.

A lopsided political structure threw up a Buhari as President, the structure unless adjusted must continue to throw up Buhari-like presidents till....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by dixon007: 9:29am On May 24, 2015
Pls Mr Man wat re u saying sef. I can see dat u knw nothing. Ur jus talking rubbish. Pls shift.
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by omenka(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2015
A former Head of State of an oil-rich country, a former Minister of oil-soaked Ministry of Petroleum, a former Governor of a rich State, and former Chairman of oil-whet Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF), only boasting of a humble bungalow? Nothing prepared me for this unspeakable shock.
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by seedorfg(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2015
eye yam seal tie ping grin
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by notoriousbabe: 9:30am On May 24, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
BABA1CHANCE,WE want result not talking,
shut up,go back and read what my president said and stop hating tongue
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by MugabeRobert: 9:31am On May 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Hahahahhaha .... Bro I wish to inform you that we are not seeing things the way they are .. Few months ago GMB said that there was no subsidy but why did Nigerian Labour congress and APC started panics few weeks ago when they felt that the FG did not include subsidy servicing in the budget.... Nigeria wake up .. Some of these old men knew exactly how our mind and head works ... We clap and cheer for a little thing ... If people think this man we fix Nigeria.. Then we are yet ready to take a 1000 steps back... I look to see feeding of school children, light train, 1N =1$ , 100% electricity.. lets wake up to reality, the entire world is broke not just Nigeria

Your nanny must have replaced the content of your feeding bottle with mud water. Dundee United.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2015
Taylor86:
blood of judas grin

i go change country abeg

No be your fault now, na etisalat cause am. anyway your 5mb will soon finish.
Re: I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari by PBundles(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2015
ibisko04:

Instead of Jonathan government to fixed the local refinery, he was busy pandering to please the cabals.
The way to go is to make our local refinery functions, so as to produce all the products locally, not to import products when you have the raw materials and the technical know how to process it to finish products with additional valuables.

32. MugabeRobert: Quote Post
ichidodo:
Well,first off Buhari never built any refinery maybe he commissioned one or two but he never was part of any team that conceptualize,initiate and build any refinery at any time whatsoever.Now we have gotten that small humdrum out the way tis better for us to come to an agreement as to the fears of these marketers currently brewing this artificial scarcity,if Buhari will shut down subsidy-ironically, the same motion GEJ sought about to initiate but was opposed by the opposition,the cabals and ordinary naive Nigerians decieved in #Occupy Lagos- will these same marketers get their investments back especially now the dollar is at an all time high? If not, tis businness savvy to start a scarcity and sell your product at quadruple the normal rate so as to get back your capital and profit before the new government settles down. We don't see how the blame is Goodluck's instead we have gullible Nigerians to blame who protested against their freedom and occupied Lagos when Goodluck sought to liberate Nigerians from the shackles of the cabal...Freedom,we had the chance to be free or dum(b) but Nigerians were bambozzled by the opposition and cabal into choosing dum(b).

END QUOTE

To some extent Ichidodo is correct. Why do Nigerians have such short memory? Do you not remember the riots when Jona wanted to remove the subsidy. The main problem was:

1 I dont think Jona understood how it REALLY worked, Buhari does, he can dream it. When did Jona ever give such a clear concise explanation on how this worked.
2 Many of those in his OWN cabinet profitted so whilst they pretended to be with him were secretly hoping and planning against it
3 Jona surroundend himself with criminals outside of government. Most of the Niger Delta thugs are in his inner cirlce, hence our man there has been making noise cuz he nows what is about to come.
4 Jona didnt have cojones (balls). I think he was a bit soft and never put his foot down and those around hime knew this, so to some extent it made him weak. I mean when in all his years did you see he was physically upset, I realise that you must act presidential, but I have even seen Obama give his I AM NOT AMUSED LOOK.
5 Buhari has an advantage that Jona didnt, alotof the cabals are EX MILITARY so purely out of respect and seniority they will not like to offend their former commanding officer.

All in all, I think that the Oil industry is in for a shake up. Yes there is new sherrif is in town and he knows hows this works, so I have one advice, LEAVE TOWN QUICK

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) / Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.