Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? (1509 Views)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by maxddude(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2015
Ok guys, talking about celebrity crush here. We know so many ladies are fond of this. You see a girl dying for Wizkid, Davido, Kiss Daniel, dbanj et all. Most of them even take it to the international scene where they get obsessed and addicted to Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Usher and the likes. Most of these girls go as far as using these celebs photos as their room banner/frame. Some even have more pics of these celebs more than their bf pics.

And for guys, it's not too much of an addiction, guys may like and admire a female celeb. listen to her music, but it ends there. I'm saying this as a guy.

Question for the guys :

Can you make do with a girl who has a celeb addiction?

For guys with such gf, do you feel comfortable with such a girl?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by FLAWLES(f): 7:05am On May 24, 2015
Its very simple,you too u wee na start pretending you er CRUSHING on BEYONCE,u too put her on ur screen-saver always put her Video songs wen she's around nd start rubbing ur DICKK

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by maxddude(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2015
FLAWLES:
Its very simple,you too u wee na start pretending you er CRUSHING on BEYONCE,u too put her on ur screen-saver always put her Video songs wen she's around nd start rubbing ur DICKK

LoL. Crazy gal!. see ya advice grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by dharay99: 7:16am On May 24, 2015
I see it as a dream daht will Neva cum tru.
Celebrity crush my diçk....mtcheeeeew. cry
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by hadura29(m): 7:16am On May 24, 2015
If it's q Nigeria celeb wahala dey oooooh, but if it's a foreign one, mtcheew nothing concern me, it's so certain that they can never see. But I always payback with a Nigerian c
Female celeb eg ...... Watch that space..

Tit4tat
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2015
She can crush on Obasanjo if she likes, daydreaming is allowed.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by maxddude(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2015
dharay99:
I see it as a dream daht will Neva cum tru.
Celebrity crush my diçk....mtcheeeeew. cry
lol
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by walexGodson(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2015
U just need to pity her cos her dream is sure not coming to reality
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by Rotswag(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2015
If na usher, justin n d likes of does international ones e no go pain me......but if na likes of kiss daniel, davido or dat Wizkid of a boi. Omo na dat place wahala dy ooh.......
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 24, 2015
As for me I have always have a crush on Cristiano Ronaldo,nd I still do
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by Infomizer(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2015
Wishful thinking is allowed...until she moans the celebrity's name during seexxx!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by jrerico1(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2015
jomile:
What about Lionel Messi??
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by Captainswag225(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2015
jrerico1:
lol dude, are u comparing chubby messi with sexy ronaldo?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by opyzy(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2015
I hope she doesn't crush such celebrity to death undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by beckyomas(f): 11:59am On May 24, 2015
I don't see a big deal there, had an ex who had a crush on Sharon Stone and Genevieve but he was mature about it, never made a big deal out of it and when he did we just laugh it off.
For me, I have a couple of them, few local ones, few foreign ones. No big deal
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by Hila12(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2015
jomile:

Walk up to him and tell him you love him lol
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by MsBliss(f): 2:35pm On May 24, 2015
Its normal nah . who doesn't have a celebrity crush? that person needs to come out of whatever jungle he or she resides .
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 24, 2015
Hila12:

Walk up to him and tell him you love him lol
am very shy,I just end up admiring him from afar nd blush anytime he walks by.....I meant from my TV
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 24, 2015
jrerico1:
Not my type
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by Hila12(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2015
jomile:
am very shy,I just end up admiring him from afar nd blush anytime he walks by.....I meant from my TV

Oh okay...I still don't believe the shy part though lol
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 24, 2015
Hila12:

Oh okay...I still don't believe the shy part though lol
hmmmm..y don't u believe
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by Jayjay0(m): 1:13am On May 25, 2015
Too bad i don't have any celebrity crush so she gat nothing to worry about..
She can crush on any celebrity so far she humble..
Note:if it's a local celeb i won't take her to the show
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Having A Crush On A Celebrity? by Hila12(m): 6:57am On May 25, 2015
jomile:
hmmmm..y don't u believe

Shy for a lady means quiet. You could be quiet but not shy lol

(1) (Reply)

Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch / My BF Gives Me Money Based On The Rounds Of Sex We Have / Photo: New Chemical That Transforms Black Man To White In 6 Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.