Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma (34337 Views)

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] / Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by noblegrex: 12:23pm On May 24, 2015
And if u c those against Jonas probe are his tribe, people who are tribalistic without anything to show for it,cos I'm sure some of them are wallowing in poverty yet they are talikg,is Nigeria for only one region or only 1 state. What a pit to b ignorant.tell me if Nigeria is good will people b flying away for greener pastures or to relax.. They r just greedy without any benefit. Shalow thinkers
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by hahn(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:

I am not aware that TANoid is a vulgar word. Does it not mean a believer/supporter of the Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria?

Lol. Apparently being associated with such an organisation/individual can be considered vulgar
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by authority2006(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2015
babasanti:
This hausa people want war, they wanted presidency. For unity and peace we gave them but with their comments, they want war and we the Ss will give them. Asari , ateke, tompolo hope ur reading my comments. You all must send danjuma a sicilian message. As for minimah get your boys ready . I want a coup, first thing tommorow morning. Only a coup can unite this country now
All these militants you are calling are now paper tigers, they want to enjoy their share of national cake in peace even if it means that they will run to Benin Republic. OYO
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by jossyj: 12:25pm On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

You will die a strange death. And Jonathan will attend your Funeral.

See idiot talking.
I never supported corruption but I thought they say he that goes to equity must go with clean hands.
Jonathan is a saint in the mist of danjuma,obj. Tinubu shetima. and their likes.
Intendy:

yes o idiot talking but is his message meaningful?
He might die before Jonathan cause he's older and more responsible to accept responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Avalumun: 12:25pm On May 24, 2015
Although he mayb right, but this guy is one of the must corrupt people that nigerian have since 1914
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by caprini1: 12:25pm On May 24, 2015
Enough already with this APC PDP,Ibo Yoruba e-war.Since revolution is out of it.....Its better we pray for this nation,that those handful of people making this country unbearable to never have peace and every comfort zone of theirs to vanish instantly.The whole nation is under siege of just a handful of recycled goons,yet we are here fighting one another.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by PassingShot(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Apparently being associated with such an organisation/individual can be considered vulgar

But the supporters associated with it nah!

It's just like saying GEJites and Buharists which is better than using PDPigss or APCheats!
grin
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 24, 2015
The only way Buhari can recover at least half of the 60billion is to arrest all corrupt. Politician,senators,ministers,governors,legislators and have them choose between returning their loots of face death by hanging. And if you're related to any of those mentioned above,you can quote me in protest.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by hansad: 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
noblezone:

As much as I am not a member of TAN, PDP or any of such. I am an unrepentant fan of Jonathan!

Danjuma whose hand spilled Ironsi's blood is one of the most corrupt Nigerians.
He owns an oil well in the South South. Just like some Emirs who too who the only knowledge they ahve about crude oil is that it makes their Dollar account to swell, how did Danjuma come about his oil well?

People like him earn more than some State Governments.

When Jonathan became president, did Danjuma call him to probe OBJ?
Something is wrong somewhere.

Buhari can probe Jonathan and all his ministers, he must probe those who handled security also (most of them are from the north).
If he probes Jonathan, Iweala, Deziani and Odua only, I wont be suprised.
After all, when the criminal called Buhari and his gang of power hungry gangsters in the Nigerian army trampled upon the constitution and arrogate to themselves ultimate powers, Shagari his kinsman was kept under house arrest while Ekwueme, Shagari's vice was kept in prison.

Let Jonathan be jailed! It will be a hard and harsh reward for his devotion to Nigeria and monumental impact he made for the North.

Bros, haul your stones.

Prof. Tam David West was jailed during IBB regime because as Minister of Petroleum then, David West received a gift of wrist watch from a foreigner.
David West fought hardest from his south south to have Jonathan return Aso Rock to Born to Rule.
No Born to Rule leader or their appointee - OBJ - has ever been probed after office despite that allegations of lost billions of Naira or Dollars trailed all the administrations.

They will probe or even jail Jonathan and his ministers. It is a way of telling the people of southsouth and southeast that they are second class citizens in Nigeria unworthy to lead Nigeria.

If former leaders of the south south had known the importance of ganging together with the southeast right from the 1960s, no group in Nigeria could afford to take the two groups for a ride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by denedene(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2015
oga buhari start from danjuma, "person wey first complain say mess de smell na him mess am" grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by kilode100(f): 12:41pm On May 24, 2015
kayceshow:
to be since, this debt is to much.

*sincere*
You can thank me later cool

23 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by hansad: 12:44pm On May 24, 2015
Firefire:
O God of creation,

Direct our noble cause; p

[size=18pt]Guide our Leaders right[/size]:

Help our Youth the truth to know,

In love and honesty to grow,

And living just and true,

Great lofty heights attain,

To build a nation where peace and justice reign

[size=18pt]
I support the probe of Nigeria itself.
[/size]

NIGERIA IS A FRAUD.

Nigeria is the greatest fraud in Africa's experiment in nationhood.
The northern area that has benefited from the fraud of Nigeria has continued because the south south and southeast refused to stick together to free themselves from the fraud.

Worse, northern soldiers proliferated states in nearly every former small northerner district through which the north overpopulates the National Assembly. Thus no more important change can be made in the 1999 constitution unless north is mostly favoured in the amendment.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 24, 2015
Ok. let me continue sleeping with my love..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Beautifuldamsel(f): 12:51pm On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

See idiot talking.
guy that was too harsh show some respect to d general.what is wrong in askin someone to account fo his stewardship or is their no word acctountability in your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by freshdude99(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

See idiot talking.
Honestly! Just imagine TY danjuma among those calling for probe
Smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by spicyhunky: 12:53pm On May 24, 2015
Where did this bloodsucking demon called Danjuma make is ill gotten wealth from. Oil blocks illegally acquired as war booty. No body stops Buhari from probbing. Easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by hahn(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:

But the supporters associated with it nah!

It's just like saying GEJites and Buharists which is better than using PDPigss or APCheats!
grin

I guess they are beiginning to realise that stupidity that comes with supporting such deceptive causes
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Uncletony(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2015
Yes!. But he shud first of all revoke ur fake oil bloc license as well as ur stolen money shipping line!. ediot!..u are not ashamed of ursef. The man who brought in a mentally derailed suntai from hospital into taraba gov. Hoz just to satisfy his selfish ambitions does not have any moral justification to condem another.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by marenakue: 1:04pm On May 24, 2015
Imagine Danjuma of all people, mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 24, 2015
Wonders shall soon end!
lmagine Danjuma,people that shared Nigerian wealth among themselves.
this was the man that said a few years ago that at his age he doesn't know what to do with money after he received 500 million dollars as commission from his oil well.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by omolami: 1:16pm On May 24, 2015
This Danjuma talk too much . I think his money. is shaking him. If Danjuma is not corrupt how does make his. stupendous money.? He does not know what presidency is like hence he is calling for probe with his mouth wide open. What does he know. Asari Dokubo is his master, he fears him. That will soon deal with him permanently. Why is Danjuma not satisfied with Okonjo Iweala's explanation on the $ 60m debt? if not an hypoicrate .May be Gej stepped on damjuma toes. Buhari should go beyond stepping on danjumas toes he need to step on all his body.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 24, 2015
socialmediaman:

This will be very good for democracy. I don't care who is involved, whether APC or PDP, I just want the government to set a precedence that says "if you're caught stealing, no mercy".. It's digusting that people would embezzle money when there are very legitimate ways of making money if you're privileged to be close to government. This country is useless without enforcement of law. I don't give a damn about party affiliation, anyone who is culpable should pay the price...

And if baba's cash cows are indicated??
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2015
Jonathan will regret ever going into politics.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 24, 2015
basisop:
No problems, but it will be IBB, OBJ before GEJ.

Obj made sure the Paris club debt was cancelled.
He built the the foreign reserve to $60b.

Gej incurred a debt of $60 and depleted the res to $29b which is below the acceptable benchmark.

Worse is most of these debts were stolen to the pockets of private individuals which most be crushed by GMB
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by EbuGeneral(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2015
PDPwayoo:

shameless tribe. shameless people. saboteurs................. i must apologize to reasonable igbos but this is getting out of hand. The ijaws have no problem with Buhari why majority of igbos carry GEJ matter for wholesale?
someone help before this mo.ron commits suicide. baba oshi

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 24, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Please which former Nigerian Head of state has ever been probed ? So Danjuma, with his stinking riches - many times over richer than Jonathan - wants him probed? I dare the North to probe Jonathan. The minister of finance has explained that the debt is from 1960 to date. And the rich general couldn't get the details before hating. We are no longer in a Military regime and Buhari knows that.

Talk is cheap.
Did u say 1960?
Have u been conscious in the last 16years?
Where were you when obj tried and made sure our foreign debt got cancelled
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by kaen1317: 1:41pm On May 24, 2015
Probe Jonathan, probe Jonathan! Never seen such vile hatred...it was never about incompetence or whatever. The truth is that he was hated and slandered from day 1 even before he actually became president...now that the dog has been given a bad name and hanged you still not satisfied..whatever happened to the IBB's Abdulsalam's,OBJs and the rest of them..out of all the many bigmen thieves its only GEJ you see? Stupid! You own an oil block..u have an endless supply of hard currency. Where's the transparency and accountability in the acquisition of your stupendous wealth ?? Pls leave GEJ alone to go and enjoy his retirement with the able mama peace in Otuoke..you are welcome to Otuoke too if u want to come

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Rawani: 2:12pm On May 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahaha, you guys love this name Jonathan even more than your own names. Has Jonathan been the president of this country since 1960 or did the decay and corruption started 5 years ago? Hypocrisy is very dangerous because it destroys itself. I welcome the probe but the thread of the probe must be followed to where ever it ends if not, it will be a sheer hate probe. Just for the record, GEJ's administration didn't incur 60billion depth. I am surprised when I hear enlightened people speaking like illiterates because of sentiments. Thank God Okonjo Iweala has spoken. You guys may believe if you like but a half probe will not be allowed.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Mbediogu(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:
The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.

I know many people will argue that for Buhari to probe GEJ or any of his ministers, he must first probe IBB, OBJ and many before GEJ. What they are not mindful of is the fact that President Buhari cannot probe all for lack of time and enormity of the tasks at hand but he is morally obliged to look into actions of his immediate predecessors and not all before him.

If he does this, Nigeria will have taken a very giant step in moving towards accountability. When he is done too, let his successor probe his tenure. before we know it, our elected officials will be guided in their deeds knowing full well that there are consequences for their actions while in office.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Missmossy(f): 2:14pm On May 24, 2015
I couldn't agree any better cheesy
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Rawani: 2:19pm On May 24, 2015
centjamie:

I will answer your two questions at once.

I agree that Jonathan has been the worst president Nigeria has ever produced and his incompetence plunged us into a huge debt.I also agree that he needs to be probed asap because his ineptitude is so glaring.

but you can also agree with me that we voted Buhari in because of change.we want something positively different from what Jonathan gave us.if Jonathan failed to probe the past leaders because of his cluelessness,i wouldn't want Buhari to be as clueless as not to probe them as the agent of change he is.Buhari was voted in to show Jonathan what true leadership is.to fight corruption to a stand still,all our leaders,both past and present,must be made to také responsibility for their actions and inactions.singling Jonathan out doesn't solve it because,our past leaders are still the same people in the corridors of power.

It will amount to sheer hypocrisy if Buhari fails to probe our past leaders but goes ahead to probe Jonathan alone.

Unfortunately we do not have the luxury of choice. I'm glad you admitted Jonathan's failures and you agree he should be probed and punished where found wanting, wouldn't it be greater hypocrisy to chant change and do things EXACTLY like we used to because we don't want to look vindictive? I get your point but it's outweighed by the present realities. A precedence has to be set, and Jonathan is the one being succeeded, not OBJ, Murtala Mohammed or Lord Lugard.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Enahi(f): 2:20pm On May 24, 2015
babaarewa:

Yeah! T Y Danjuma was a General in the army of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Enahi, please tell us what you have contributed to this country?
Please don't you ever quote me,I don't argure with senseless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" / Kano Rerun: Ganduje Embarks On Emergency Road Projects / Babagana Wakil Is Dead! Governor Zulum's Chief Of Staff Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.