Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma (34292 Views)

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] / Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2015
socialmediaman:

This will be very good for democracy. I don't care who is involved, whether APC or PDP, I just want the government to set a precedence that says "if you're caught stealing, no mercy".. It's digusting that people would embezzle money when there are very legitimate ways of making money if you're privileged to be close to government. This country is useless without enforcement of law. I don't give a damn about party affiliation, anyone who is culpable should pay the price...

Believe me, I support such measure 100%...but APC won't allow me because any comprehensive probe will bring its leaders to their knees. Check the dark period of our history and names attached to them and see their party...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Sealeddeal(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2015
what was Nigeria debt profile before GEJ's administration? I hope this incoming administration is not looking for a reason for their own failures. Buhari should probe all the regimes that are involved in such excessive accrual of debt to a struggling Nigeria economy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Rawani: 9:06am On May 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

This one already convicted Jonathan even before any probe cheesy so much for smart Nigerians...

Also, didn't know Nigeria hasn't been owing and no debts where left by past leaders...I imagine the level of education and mental capacity of most of you guys here...smh

I am not one of your sentimental quasi-analysts encumbered with vindictive bile which suppresses their rational abilities. Jonathan robbed this country broke and no words should be minced in stating this fact. The call for a probe is to determine the extent and degree of his misdemeanors which will inform the measures that will be taken to mitigate the effects, and determine appropriate punishment for the kleptomaniac.

Your inability to synthesize Jonathan's many failures and it's adverse effects on your life and that of other Nigerians for sentimental and perhaps sadistic reasons speaks volumes about your reasoning capacity and unfortunately skewed value system.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Enahi(f): 9:06am On May 24, 2015
TY Danjuma I just read about you online, yes Buhari should probe GEJ. TY Danjuma please explain to Nigerians where you got the money to own oil blocks and why don't you also do us a favour by paying up the debt Nigeria owes. I heard you are so rich you don't know what to do with the money,please help your Northern brothers and sisters and return the oil block its not your birthright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Sealeddeal(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2015
Enahi:
TY Danjuma I just read about you online, yes Buhari should probe GEJ. TY Danjuma please explain to Nigerians where you got the money to own oil blocks and why don't you also do us a favour by paying up the debt Nigeria owes. I heard you are so rich you don't know what to do with the money,please help your Northern brothers and sisters and return the oil block its not your birthright.
is this a poem you are learning to write or are you responding to the topic?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Holywizard: 9:09am On May 24, 2015
u're an 1diot sir!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by abduljabbar4(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2015
Noblezone what has Gej done for the north? Have you ever been to the north? The insecurity that he fought for his election purpose or the almajiri schools he built for children who are not ready to learn? He has done nothing for the north

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Enahi(f): 9:13am On May 24, 2015
Sealeddeal:
is this a poem you are learning to write or are you responding to the topic?
I am learning how to write a poem angry my conclusion is I support TY Danjuma but the probing should include TY Danjuma himself and all past Nigerian leaders,they all looted Nigerian economy. This should serve as judgement day,there should be no partiality. Obasanjo and the Abacha Families are the biggest looters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2015
OduaVanguard:
Jonathan and his cohorts must be probed and if need be jailed for wrecking the Nigerian economy. By now that should be a no-brainer.

They've been lying to us all this while about the true state of the economy. They need to be held accountable.

Was it Jonathan that brought the debt burden on Osun, lagos, Ogun, Oyo, etc? Aren't you worried that all SW states are neck deep into debts with no means of sustenance outside federal allocation

Between your region cum states and Federal government; who should you be afraid of its debts and ability to pay?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Stevedeyeni(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2015
GMB, really need to ask so many question from jonathan and his team,in order to recover some of the looted money from them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Who are the people you think will come out unscathed?

Diezani, Abba Moro, NOI, Stella oduah, Bala Muhammed, Musiliu Obanikoro, Farouk Lawan and their likes can NEVER escape guilty verdict.

I don't care a bit about anyone who is found or not found guilty anyway. I just know that it is the right thing to do for the country to start getting things right.

You're an illiterate... is lawan a cabinet member

Can you tag a clear case of corruption to these names you mentioned for which they will be convicted
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2015
Rawani:

I am not one of your sentimental quasi-analysts encumbered with vindictive bile which suppresses their rational abilities. Jonathan robbed this country broke and no words should be minced in stating this fact. The call for a probe is to determine the extent and degree of his misdemeanors which will inform the measures that will be taken to mitigate the effects, and determine appropriate punishment for the kleptomaniac.

Your inability to synthesize Jonathan's many failures and it's adverse effects on your life and that of other Nigerians for sentimental and perhaps sadistic reasons speaks volumes about your reasoning capacity and unfortunately skewed value system.

What are you saying

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by PassingShot(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You're an illiterate... is lawan a cabinet member

Can you tag a clear case of corruption to these names you mentioned for which they will be convicted

undecided
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Dronedude(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2015
Danjuma...Danjuma....Danjuma, how many times did I call u? be careful.

You follow chop money now u are quick to call probe so they won't remember you. Besides be ready to return that oil block b4 something do u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by seedorfg(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2015
probe the otuoke man gmb, for the sake of saving our lost treasury

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by san316(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2015
The most logical thing to do. But some of his brothers who are worst hit by his misrule would rather die than see that happen.

I no send GEJ sha. Just happy he's out for good. Naija can now move forward.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Amedak(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2015
Daddy will surely probe them.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by authority2006(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2015
I concur. stealing was just too much. Unprecedented. Even if you combine Abacha's, IBB's, Abdusalam's, OBJ's and Yaradua's eras loot together, it is not even up to half of what is missing under this corrupt Otuoke man.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by omonnakoda: 10:18am On May 24, 2015
I do not support jailing GEJ because of "Nigerian" factor but that does not mean the truth should not come out.Anyone who has facts about ALL living and dead Heads of state should be allowed to bring them out.Even if we don't jail them we will know the truth and where such wealth is within our power we should recover it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by KingTom(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2015
chigo93:
And buhari has to probe the siemens scandal and haliburton scandal too oo. See who is talking,an individual who is known to amass wealth not through his industrial or creative ingenuity but by virtue of him being an Army General, a northern bigot. Nigerians these are the guys, I mean d northern oligarchy that will always kick against resource control because they know that wat they will crumble. Northerners are just hmmm mm, smh.Ask him the number of oil wells he owns in the niger delta.Jonathan wz trying 2 fight this kind of in appropriateness but he wasn't focus as to the demands of his office, he too failed. He was in a perfect position to right some wrongs ;by virtue of him being the president, he had great I mean enormous powers,he had the capacity to kick against the wickedness of the north but what did he do, he did nothing,guess dats why retards lyk danjuma have the guts to spew gibberish. [size=28pt]Funny enough jonathan never used half of his presidential powers if not Apc wouldn't have even stood the test of time[/size].
Locking Tambuwal out and tear gassing him were not Presidential powers abi? Locking Gov. Amaechi out of HIS Government house, that one no be Presidential Power abi?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Firefire(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2015
O God of creation,

Direct our noble cause;

[size=18pt]Guide our Leaders right[/size]:

Help our Youth the truth to know,

In love and honesty to grow,

And living just and true,

Great lofty heights attain,

To build a nation where peace and justice reign

[size=18pt]
I support the probe of Nigeria itself.
[/size]

NIGERIA IS A FRAUD.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by blackpanda: 10:21am On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

You will die a strange death. And Jonathan will attend your Funeral.

See idiot talking.

U should be ashamed of yourself. You are part of the problem of this country.

Wicked Devil!
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by appini: 10:21am On May 24, 2015
I thought you people wanted change..? Now is probes. They are quietly shifting the goal post of the heaven on earth that they promised the gullible ones during their devilish electoral campaigns. It's a pity!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by slap1(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2015
Where was Danjuma when OBJ was president? All these sycophantic clowns are making noise because GEJ is perceived as weak. Danjuma is a part of Nigeria's problems. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Captainswag225(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2015
yeah, jonathan and his corrupt officials must be made to cough every single coin they stole....during his time as president, the nigerian government has become poorer and he has become richer
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Bizibi(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2015
Nigerians!!!Nigerians!!!,the day Una go clear go soon come.....If you guys know these men.....sometimes it is better to watch and enjoy the drama than complaining....

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by blackpanda: 10:23am On May 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
I do not support jailing GEJ because of "Nigerian" factor but that does not mean the truth should not come out.Anyone who has facts about ALL living and dead Heads of state should be allowed to bring them out.Even if we don't jail them we will know the truth and where such wealth is within our power we should recover it

And if you dont jail them, how do u expect to stop people from doing the same thing in future??
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by IBROHIM: 10:23am On May 24, 2015
chigo93:
And buhari has to probe the siemens scandal and haliburton scandal too oo. See who is talking,an individual who is known to amass wealth not through his industrial or creative ingenuity but by virtue of him being an Army General, a northern bigot. Nigerians these are the guys, I mean d northern oligarchy that will always kick against resource control because they know that wat they will crumble. Northerners are just hmmm mm, smh.Ask him the number of oil wells he owns in the niger delta.Jonathan wz trying 2 fight this kind of in appropriateness but he wasn't focus as to the demands of his office, he too failed. He was in a perfect position to right some wrongs ;by virtue of him being the president, he had great I mean enormous powers,he had the capacity to kick against the wickedness of the north but what did he do, he did nothing,guess dats why retards lyk danjuma have the guts to spew gibberish. Funny enough jonathan never used half of his presidential powers if not Apc wouldn't have even stood the test of time.
You said so many things my guy but why have you chosen to ignore the $60B debt? Is Jonathan right to have done this to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by ACM10: 10:23am On May 24, 2015
Where did he get the money to build the bridge. Did Danjuma own any factory anywhere. Which business gave him his stupendous wealth he's flaunting? Danjuma has no moral right to call for the probe of another man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by IBROHIM: 10:25am On May 24, 2015
appini:
I thought you people wanted change..? Now is probes. They are quietly shifting the goal post of the heaven on earth that they promised the gullible ones during their devilish electoral campaigns. It's a pity!!
probe is part of change my Yeye friend! Now stealing is corruption!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by babaRUNtinz(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2015
Na d same pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Ibrahim, Jegede Now PDP Candidate / Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust / Richard Quest: Okonjo-Iweala Was Nigeria's Best Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.