Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night (5455 Views)

(funny pics)that moment when men obey all instructions. ladies can relate / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by rsleeky(f): 3:49pm On May 24, 2015
A romantic chat with my love or I fantasize till I slip off
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 24, 2015
rsleeky:
Fantasize about What actually?
Your sexual escapades?
Well, you need the Holy Spirit.
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Jayjay0(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Self serving shocked Dirty boy _masturbating with his right hand
Don't force words into my mouth
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Jayjay0(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Self serving shocked Dirty boy _masturbating with his right hand
Don't force words into my mouth.
why the Bleep will i do such..
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by naija1stpikin: 4:42pm On May 24, 2015
Jayjay0:

Don't force words into my mouth.

why the Bleep will i do such..

Tell me what your right hand could be doing in your _pantie
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by naija1stpikin: 4:43pm On May 24, 2015
rsleeky:

Which will lead to touching yourself grin
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Jayjay0(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Tell me what your right hand could be doing in your _pantie
Note: just wanted to crack a joke. meant hand in balls. it didn't even rain yesterday
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by naija1stpikin: 5:20pm On May 24, 2015
Jayjay0:

Note: just wanted to crack a joke.
meant hand in balls.
it didn't even rain yesterday

I'm surprised you couldn't figure out the humour in my first post

Anyways, enjoy your evening
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Macmilla(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy My soul brother! Abeg I fit come your house this night? Weather don dey change grin
undecided undecided
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by MrsChima(f): 6:08pm On May 24, 2015
I will just open my legs and wait for the 5 minutes of grunting to finish as I file my nails.
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by rsleeky(f): 6:11pm On May 24, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Which will lead to touching yourself grin
nah sweet memories
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by rsleeky(f): 6:14pm On May 24, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Fantasize about What actually?
Your sexual escapades?
Well, you need the Holy Spirit.
there are lots of things to fantasize about not necessarily wt u mentnd pls....Well we all need the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by naija1stpikin: 7:27pm On May 24, 2015
rsleeky:
nah sweet memories

Yimu
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by naija1stpikin: 7:28pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:
I will just open my legs and wait for the 5 minutes of grunting to finish as I file my nails.
Ashewo kobokobo
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by MrsChima(f): 7:36pm On May 24, 2015
undecided
naija1stpikin:

Ashewo kobokobo

Your mammy. undecided
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by naija1stpikin: 7:39pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:
undecided

Your mammy. undecided

Ashewo oshi
Boy_girl grin
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by MrDojo(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2015
ireneony:
op thats ur own sha..
i ve be sick since yesterday, but i'm better now..

all u guys know is shaggy but what abt me that fell sick undecided

Pele (Sori) Ooooooo....the lord is yur strength N muscle...
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by MrsChima(f): 7:45pm On May 24, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Ashewo oshi
Boy_girl grin

Broke bish oloshi.
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Captainswag225(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2015
kasmail:
Nlanders... After the heavy down pour yesterday, d weather was so cool , such a weather for two... How una shake d weather off? As for me, few bottles of origin and wrap myself thinkin about those sweet times...

Guys and gurls ... How u cope with d weather?
by playing fifa 15. Forget about girls
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by naija1stpikin: 7:50pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Broke bish oloshi.

Olobo General.
Olobo rirun cheesy grin cheesy
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by MrsChima(f): 8:09pm On May 24, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Olobo General.
Olobo rirun cheesy grin cheesy

Como puta culo.
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by naija1stpikin: 8:33pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Como puta culo.

Ashewo kobokobo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She A Virgin? / How To Change Location On Hitwe / The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.