Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

[pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species (1106 Views)

Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by lovelyadeola(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2015
Mehn! Women are too fragile. This is one of the typical reason relationship get complicated. Everyone in da house, what you think about this?

cc: wristwatch
tosyne2much

Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by simplymade(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2015
Obinrin sha
Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:43am On May 24, 2015
Guys pls..since we are 'help meets' we tend to worry about you a lot...
So pls spare us the sermons...

1 Like

Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by indiraserv: 11:50am On May 24, 2015
Won't it have been easier if he said "Hey Babe my code is broken and that's why am worried,it has nothing to do with you and I'd rather not talk about it right now,I just want you to know so you don't start to think its something else"
Couples should learn to have codes...like when a man is feeling blue ,he can just say "zone out"(not necessarily this but something they both understand) and it could mean am ok I just need some space,and if she is feeling cranky she can just say Red nose.....meaning am cranky don't take anything I do personal ,e.t.c
Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by sinaj(f): 11:54am On May 24, 2015
itz high time I bought a new lens embarassed
Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 24, 2015
the guy obviously did it on purpose.. what is hard In telling your wife that ur code is broken?....
Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by shaboti: 12:34pm On May 24, 2015
indiraserv:
Won't it have been easier if he said "Hey Babe my code is broken and that's why am worried,it has nothing to do with you and I'd rather not talk about it right now,I just want you to know so you don't start to think its something else"
Couples should learn to have codes...like when a man is feeling blue ,he can just say "zone out"(not necessarily this but something they both understand) and it could mean am ok I just need some space,and if she is feeling cranky she can just say Red nose.....meaning am cranky don't take anything I do personal ,e.t.c
what does it mean for a code to be broken ?
Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by indiraserv: 1:01pm On May 24, 2015
shaboti:
It seems you misunderstood me .....his code is broken whatever that means I do not know.....but on the other hand am saying couples should have their own private languages that makes it easy for them to communicate certain emotions that they aren't ready to put into many words......am no longer referring to the pic now
Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by lovelyadeola(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Sermon ke lol. Well you have a valid point but the lady thinking has gone beyond expectation. Meanwhile she has started making conclusion. Small small till everyfin get complicated.
Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by lovelyadeola(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2015
shaboti:
When an error occur in software. The guy is like a software developer, So the codes used to write his own software got an error and broke down.
Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by shaboti: 1:51pm On May 24, 2015
lovelyadeola:

When an error occur in software. The guy is like a software developer, So the codes used to write his own software got an error and broke down.
thanks

1 Like

Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by lovelyadeola(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2015
shaboti:
thanks
You are welcum
Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by Rexnegro(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Most of u don't "Help" Jare...God said women are "Help meets" but u Nigeria girls most of una are trouble meets.
Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by RedRido(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2015
This only does not happens to the female,guys aren't an exemption. I think it has to deal with nature or maybe mood swing,sometimes you just want to be alone.Ladies just tends to jump faster into conclusion.
Re: [pix] Average Thinking Of Woman Species by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 24, 2015
Proper communication makes things a lot easier...

(1) (Reply)

A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! / The #nosum Movement... (happy Virginty Day 2015) / Guys And Indecision, Take A Look Very Funny(snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.