Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! (11964 Views)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by HappenedAgain: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
The photo below has gone viral on internet!

One of these blonde beauties is a 45-year-old woman! Others are her 19 to 21 years old daughters. Can you tell who is the mother among them? It's really confusing! smiley

Read details and see all 8 photos:
Click or tap here - http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

NB: The site is running a promotion. After seeing the 8 photos, register for free through the link above and get a chance to win $100 (N30,000). Registration takes less than 20 seconds.

Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by seunlly(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
what should I do now leave them make them live their life.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by dacblogger: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
the last lady is the mother grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by SeriousIssue: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
This is serious
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by iykekelvins(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
The one at d right is mother.
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
They all look like (GHOST)undecided
#Karishika
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by fart: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
the last one is the mother. her tummy is big. maybe from childbirth
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by omotayo9177: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
make I dey look for mother bah? mtcheewww... Next?
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by Nutase: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Olosho Family.....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by CentaurXXV: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by JVgal(f): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
Last lady
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by SeriousIssue: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
I just visited the site and saw other photos. Let me take a nap first, when I come back I'll tell you
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
They are stood in order of their age from the left to the right. Mum is on the right.
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by EmilieJones(f): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
I'd say mum is 1st to the left after a LOT of surgery

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by CaroLyner(f): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
the third one is the mother
you can tell from the wrinkled hands and bloated tummy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by Kenzico(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
... cry...

End-Time Mother

End-time daughters
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by Rapmaestro(m): 12:37am On Jan 08, 2017
dacblogger:
the last lady is the mother grin
Na she fugly pass, that's how u knew
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by Rapmaestro(m): 12:39am On Jan 08, 2017
EmilieJones:
I'd say mum is 1st to the left after a LOT of surgery
to the right you mean Anyways, my observation too... Her face is just outta this world
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by EmilieJones(f): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2017
Rapmaestro:
to the right you mean Anyways, my observation too... Her face is just outta this world

No I did mean the 1st lady going from left to right. Her face is much older looking than the other 2

Hang on which pic u looking at now tho. There are 2
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by Swizdoe(m): 12:47am On Jan 08, 2017
All I see are 3 sluts
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by Rapmaestro(m): 1:14am On Jan 08, 2017
EmilieJones:

No I did mean the 1st lady going from left to right. Her face is much older looking than the other 2

Hang on which pic u looking at now tho. There are 2
first one
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by EmilieJones(f): 1:15am On Jan 08, 2017
Rapmaestro:
first one

Yeah in the 1st pic it's the mum on far right
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by lilkhaleefa1(m): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2017

Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by Medontire: 2:03am On Jan 08, 2017
End time resemblance
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by Prognose: 2:07am On Jan 08, 2017
They look scary undecided
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by Lordabego: 2:15am On Jan 08, 2017
I saw the 8 photos and it's still confusing! Lemme bring eyeglass undecided
Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by rman: 2:56am On Jan 08, 2017
Mirror image. Only two people are in the real picture

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! by DozieInc(m): 3:27am On Jan 08, 2017
The one in black is the daughter and...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? / What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.