Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! (910 Views)

Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 24, 2015
My parents just made a shocking revelation that I am related to my (already pregnant) girlfriend

we've been dating for about 2 years but unfortunately I could not take her to my parents because of the kinda home I came from

My Dad being the General Overseer of a very Big popular church here in calabar does not support dating before marriage . I'm 27 working class with Msc

It'z when she took in I took the bold step to take her home. on further investigation revealed we are closely related

According to them we're maternal 2nd cousins

I'm so devastated, this isn't trolling please advice
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by Proffdada: 12:45pm On May 24, 2015
Gobe

1 Like

Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 24, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by donspero(m): 12:47pm On May 24, 2015
Odikwa bad cry grin lol wen did gods of ur village go crazy on ur case.
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by hadura29(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2015
Oh my gosh...:: shocked
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:50pm On May 24, 2015
This is complicated!..
Your parents knows she's pregnant?.
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by vjsmiles: 12:51pm On May 24, 2015
Take the op serious at your own risk...
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by Cutehector(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2015
Dis op can fabricate stories eh..
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by Holatunde007(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2015
If is just cousin, kontinue The gods r wt yew

1 Like

Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by agarawu23(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
Take the op serious at your own risk...
no mind them grin
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by temitemi1(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2015
U get probleM no be small
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by agarawu23(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2015
yungwizzy is here again with his crap grin
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by kliq(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2015
cheesy tell us another story

So your unborn son/daughter's gon be your nice/nephew at the same time cheesy
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by Omolola1(f): 1:01pm On May 24, 2015
Second cousins?

Go ahead and marry the obinrin jor undecided

Surely, your General Overseer Christian Pastor father wouldn't advise you to abort a pregnancy undecided
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by mencade5(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
My parents just made a shocking revelation that I am related to my (already pregnant) girlfriend

we've been dating for about 2 years but unfortunately I could not take her to my parents because of the kinda home I came from

My Dad being the General Overseer of a very Big popular church here in calabar does not support dating before marriage . I'm 27 working class with Msc

It'z when she took in I took the bold step to take her home. on further investigation revealed we are closely related

where my kiwi polish dey sef? Me and annabel get date this evening o.
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by Princecalm(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2015
latest trend to make FP.
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2015
There are 6 states in US where u can legally marry ur cousin. Go there and settle down
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2015
@OP u dnt need to feel sad, "30% of people in this world are one way or the other related to each other, i might be related to OBAMA but i would not know untill further investigation is made, "so chill up and free yourself and allow her have the baby, get married to her and live as one happily ever after for LOVE is the greatest.
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by ifex370(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

iffa hear say no be trolling... ma trek from Enugu reach Akure
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by redgem(f): 1:28pm On May 24, 2015
You can marry your 2nd cousin....people do it.
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by Hazardd(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2015
the deed has been done... The best thing to do now is to go ahead and married her.. Am suspecting this your story lol
Re: He Just Discovered His Pregnant Girlfriend Is His Sister!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 24, 2015
More respons please

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / Is It Okay For A Woman To Support Her Man In Paying Her Bride Price? / Why Are Women Sofickle In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.