Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel (5058 Views)

See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) / Wada: I Won The Poll, Audu’s Votes Died With Him / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by emiye(m): 12:45am On May 25, 2015
fr3do:

State the perceived repercussions and weaknesses so they can be worked up on to move things forward.
. I shouldnt be doing that for you, it is your responsibility. there are very obvious ones, especially when u consider that close to half of the biafrans are not earning livelihood on the biafran soil. in clear terms those ones loses rights and priviledges of a citizen, and becomes foreigners, loss of jobs, loss of right to vote or be voted for, chance of maltreatment and deportation is higher, stiffer taxes and penalties, trade embargo, food sustainability , right political leadership, renewed internal strive, e.t.c I don't see any one talk about these , evidently all u see is the strength, a recipe for disaster
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Remarkable: 2:07am On May 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

okay clap 4 urself, Mr SS belongs 2. SE

Kids all over NL

Yeah felt the same way too- that the OP is a kid... silly moffos eh...
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:38am On May 25, 2015
dckelvin:
my dear.
# http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_

Fake link..

And when did Biafra made you their spokesman??
Why don't you mind how the Yoruba will survive in this change sweeping in...
Wicked mofos
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:41am On May 25, 2015
ezeagu:
Why is it always people who aren't from the east are consistently raising their voices for people in the east?

It baffles me
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:49am On May 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

hey mister, don't seat in ur home in SE and tell me trash, if probably u re from SS then its jst ur opinion.
... Enough of all This Crap, No tribe or state can Speak 4 d whole of SS, Calling us Biafran is so childish of u.. u only See South Southerner on NL shouting Biafra, bt I jst ignore them cous i 8 calling people dey re from other tribe if dey claim dey re from SS...

d OP must b silly trying to bring enemity b/w me & my Igbo neighbor

Stop being selfish and foolish at the same time...
Meanwhile serve
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:53am On May 25, 2015
Ojiofor:
This impostor just should better be ignored.
people should learn how to ignore attention seeking nobody like the op.
His opinion on Biafra means absolutely nothing.

We know is nothing...
But we won't rest because our enemies won't sleep at night...
Buh in a way is fun because we pass out time also with this kind of thread adventurist Yorubas
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:58am On May 25, 2015
patrick89:
Raphael Osas Obasuyi when will you stop disgracing yourself?

See the foolish boy trying to seek attention

1 Like

Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by fr3do(m): 4:19am On May 25, 2015
emiye:
. I shouldnt be doing that for you, it is your responsibility. there are very obvious ones, especially when u consider that close to half of the biafrans are not earning livelihood on the biafran soil. in clear terms those ones loses rights and priviledges of a citizen, and becomes foreigners, loss of jobs, loss of right to vote or be voted for, chance of maltreatment and deportation is higher, stiffer taxes and penalties, trade embargo, food sustainability , right political leadership, renewed internal strive, e.t.c I don't see any one talk about these , evidently all u see is the strength, a recipe for disaster

on the part where you said half of biafrans earn out of their region.

This is the 21st century, the SE getting a referundum does not call for persecution for Igbos and SEners outside, same way it does not warrant persecution of Non-SE ners in the SE.
This referendum ish is no joking matter, the people are not talking as if a referendum is a favour to them. They are steadfastly making their demands.

The issue of weaknesses and strengths shouln't decide whether a referendum should be held or not, it is only supposed to be used by proponents of 'one Nigeria' to sway people at the polls.

The british union has more cosmetic legitimacy and shared history more than the Nigerian contraption, but that did not stop Scotland from holding a poll to decide if they remain in the union.

On the part of internal strife.
It has been started clearly that regions that will not carved according to ethnic boundaries will have 100% resource control, what's on your land is what you get. What would the strife now be about?
And the strife can not be more than the strife the northerners have that warrants lynching your countrymen because someone was cartooned in faraway denmark.
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by Dejohnbull: 6:51am On May 25, 2015
adeitoro:

for once a yolloba man to stay outside Southwest, Jah be blessed.
My dear you deserve an award to acheive such feat.
Imagined a yolloba man mentioning towns in Bayelsa, wow I am astonished.

By the way, hope is not NYSC that took you to that place.
That man is a taxi driver in bayelsa
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by CaptainJune: 8:02am On May 25, 2015
pazienza:

It disgusts me too, the whole " you want our oil mantra".

I only want an Igbo only country, but it's going to be hard to get , we have to work widely with other groups to achieve that. Once we are out of the Zoo, I expect all groups to answer their father's name, I don't fancy another tower of Babel.
You're right. We need to work together but they should know Biafra CAN and WILL be achieved by the Igbos alone.
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by dckelvin(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Fake link..
And when did Biafra made you their spokesman?? Why don't you mind how the Yoruba will survive in this change sweeping in... Wicked mofos
Keep Ranting and call it fake if you like. the end will justify the means.
Re: Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel by SOUNDKING: 11:47am On May 30, 2015
Goodboiyy:

stop dragging us into ur stupid Biafra ,,, hw is SS d same with Biafra... must u comment on every thread ?

d OP is jst 1 Yoruba boy looking 4 attention,trying to bring enemity with me and Igbo, and u fell 4 his trap, I will ignore ur stupidity today, bt won't next time
kedu kwa ebe anu efulefu nkea si makaputa, guy biafra is more than what you think,we identify with he who did the same with us,so rie nsi okpoo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Afraid Saraki May Impeach Me – Buhari / Why Muslims Share Equal Responsibilty For Terror Attacks / Osinbajo: Small Businesses Are Engines Of Growth Of Any Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.