Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,221 members, 7,957,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria (36239 Views)

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by ichidodo: 8:16pm On May 24, 2015
Imokay:

The demonstration was a wake up call to Jonathan to start governing the country rather than handover to cabals and untouchables, apparently he and people like you did not get the message. See where it has led him and his presidency, i know it is still painful but start thinking straight.

We can as well disband the customs and allow smugglers a field day since we are finding it difficult to stem the tide of smuggled goods. I have never heard of a government abandon it's policy not because it cannot afford but because it is impotent or unwilling to enforce it.
Why not if the smuggled goods are cheap,boost the economy and allieviates sufferings in the long run?....We didn't see nor hear any cries when the telecoms sector was unbundled and "smugglers" MTN,Etisalat were brought in to share their smuggled goods, did we?...
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Abba999(f): 8:16pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

Oloshi it is abyss. when they say make una go school na dick u go dey fucckk about. na ur family go drown for river niger. ugly prostitute

shocked shocked shocked
See ewu mongo park grin
I was even being economical & scared of calling the spade undecided but you helped in getting yourself totally drowned cry
Your next "drowning" destination shall be the lagoon cheesy grin

NL baboon grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

GEJ INTENTIONALLY DECIDE TO PUNISH THE SOUTH WEST AND THE NORTH FOR VOTING GMB. THERE IS NO SCARCITY OF FUEL IN THE SS/SE ALL BECAUSE THEY VOTED PDP. NO WONDER THE IGBOS CALL HIM THEIR HERO. THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE. GEJ'S BODY LANGUAGE HAS SHOWN THAT HE CARES ABOUT ONLY THE IGBOS AND THE SS.

I HOPE THE IGBOS WONT CRY VICTIM WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR USUALL WAY UNDER GMB. THEY BETTER ENJOY THE REMAINING DAYS OF PDP WHILE IT LASTS

Sup Irunoobo? grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 24, 2015
Criticalthought and bushdoc9919 Your posts are so on point.
I honestly think incompetence and complacency were the problems of Jonathan's administration. Agreed, in 2012 Nigerians kicked vehemently against the removal of the subsidy. But it looks like after the government bowed to the wish of the people and continued with the subsidy, they did not revisit it all. They just left it like that.

The problems of Nigeria remain it's human resources. Our leaders are kinda dense (I'm sorry to say). Because a sharp manager of resources would realize that subsidy is a temporary solution to a long term problem. After bringing back the subsidy whareva, behind the scenes they should have kept working on a long term solution. They could have started reducing the subsidy bit by bit till nothing was left of it, or they could have started working on the refineries bit by bit till they were fully functional. All I know is that something could have been done.
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by chukied(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2015
Lol

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by baruwainfo: 8:33pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

GEJ INTENTIONALLY DECIDE TO PUNISH THE SOUTH WEST AND THE NORTH FOR VOTING GMB. THERE IS NO SCARCITY OF FUEL IN THE SS/SE ALL BECAUSE THEY VOTED PDP. NO WONDER THE IGBOS CALL HIM THEIR HERO. THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE. GEJ'S BODY LANGUAGE HAS SHOWN THAT HE CARES ABOUT ONLY THE IGBOS AND THE SS.

I HOPE THE IGBOS WONT CRY VICTIM WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR USUALL WAY UNDER GMB. THEY BETTER ENJOY THE REMAINING DAYS OF PDP WHILE IT LASTS
Searching4sense is what
U need

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by maestroz: 8:54pm On May 24, 2015
Aminat508:

http://www.punchng.com/news/fuel-crisis-cripples-nigeria/

Pix: • A crowd waiting to buy petrol at Oando filling station on Iju Road, Agege, Lagos... on Saturday. | credits: Stanley Ogidi

...so this is the TRANSFORMATION promised nigerians by jonathan's government. So fuel scarcity is a subset of transformation
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by olayinkaj2(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2015
Everything is just shutting down. Hope still dey sha.
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Truman155(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

what is wrong with this dude

kids stay in school and off drugs
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Eboski(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

Imokay:

The demonstration was a wake up call to Jonathan to start governing the country rather than handover to cabals and untouchables, apparently he and people like you did not get the message. See where it has led him and his presidency, i know it is still painful but start thinking straight.
We can as well disband the customs and allow smugglers a field day since we are finding it difficult to stem the tide of smuggled goods. I have never heard of a government abandon it's policy not because it cannot afford but because it is impotent or unwilling to enforce it.
searching4lovee:
undecided

mumu get sense you refuse here in calabar we are fuel at 150 a litre....
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

you are a useless pig. Maybe Jonathan is the one responsible for your father's failure in bringing up a brainless monkey like you. Ode
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by mekonglobal(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

A VERY BIG LIE 4ROM U MR. MAN, THERE'S NO FUEL IN P.H AND B.Y. STOP WRITING POO FROM UR BEDROOM. MOVE AROUND BETTERSTILL ASK QUESTIONS.
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 24, 2015
A nation of backward human beings! *Ptui* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Jetjacky(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2015
richidinho:
Where I stay, there is fuel
really??
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 24, 2015
I bought it 200 in Akure, ondo state this evening. Smile Nigerians.
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by undesopadec: 3:18am On May 25, 2015
72 Hours Ultimatum:
13% DESOPADEC RESTRUCTURING BILL PENDING BEFORE THE DELTA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
Worried by the refusal of the Delta state house of Assembly to expeditiously pass the DESOPADEC restructuring bill, pending before the Delta State house of Assembly.
Concerned that the bill seek to allow producing communities have absolute control of 50% of 13% Derivation component.
Angered by the fact that the leadership of the joint communities have exhausted all avenues and appealed to the Delta State House of Assembly to pass the said bill.
The Leadership of Itshekiri, Ijaw, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa communities of Delta State commences a warning joint action to ensure the total closure of all production facilities in Delta State pending the passage of the bill.
The combined ethnic nations have jointly issued the leadership of the Delta state House of Assembly and the outgoing governor has been given 72 hours to expressly pass the bill.

ALL FACILITIES SHALL BE SHUT DOWN

Note: The news above is an excerpt, the complete News would be aired on Channels TV and newspapers within 24 hours.

For more information visit:

www.facebook.com/undesopadec

www.undesopadec.com

Video: http:///1KfTQl0
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by spyder880(m): 5:28am On May 25, 2015
Fuel is so scarce in Enugu, I bought a liter for N210 at Efficient filling station at Ninth mile corner Enugu state.
http://amazingviewpoints..com/search?q=fuel+scarcity
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by theV0ice: 5:42am On May 25, 2015
spyder880:
Fuel is so scarce in Enugu, I bought a liter for N210 at Efficient filling station at Ninth mile corner Enugu state.
http://amazingviewpoints..com/search?q=fuel+scarcity

The irrepressible building contractor, I knew I could count on your honesty.

The fuel crisis is biting everywhere after all.
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by alvan06(m): 6:18am On May 25, 2015
In fact fuel was sold @250per liter, at unless God filling station while others are selling 300-350 last night and u can't even find it here in yenagoa
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by annied24: 12:27pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

why call d igbos, what is your problem?
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by subbieD(f): 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

SubbieD..... cheesy Welcome back!!

Tnx sweet wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable / Hoodlums Set Enugu North Local Government Secretariat On Fire / Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.