Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (8753 Views)

Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man / Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis / USA To Support Biafra Freedom From Nigeria– Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 30, 2015
Ruffychuks:
the drunk op is from ondo state. make una no waste Una time
he is ibado the ugliest people in the world

up biafra
Re: . by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 30, 2015
Ruffychuks:
the drunk op is from ondo state. make una no waste Una time
he is from ibado the ugliest people in the world

up biafra
Re: . by Eshinwaju: 1:17pm On May 30, 2015
eleshin:
I'm confused here ooo, Ojukwu contested for the presidential election more than once in Nigeria before he died. What if he had won the election? Then as a leader of Biafra why was he contesting for 9ja presidential election when Biafra was/is still alive?
I would love a sensible reply please.

Omonna will not answer o...... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 30, 2015
quid:

Many Nigerians shouting "one Nigeria" don't believe in Nigeria.
Ask T8ksy and T9ksy.
see what happen is south west people they leaders are so greedy in Nigeria. ..is because of their leader that pushed illiterate buharı to say that I belong to no body yesterday. ....

but I knew that some intelligent yoruba guy's can understand me very well. ...but I will blame them because they never say no to they leader's

they leader's never think of how about their freedom. ..what their think about how to do politics. ..and that money is for them alone

and some even worries will be shouting sai baba who don't care about you.....buharı who value his brother more than u
Re: . by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 30, 2015
quid:

Many Nigerians shouting "one Nigeria" don't believe in Nigeria.
Ask T8ksy and T9ksy.
see what happen is that south west people they leaders are so greedy in Nigeria. ..is because of their leader that pushed illiterate buharı to say that I belong to no body yesterday. ....

but I knew that some intelligent yoruba guy's can understand me very well. ...but I will blame them because they never say no to they leader's

they leader's never think of how about their freedom. ..what their think about how to do politics. ..and that money is for them alone

and some even worries will be shouting sai baba who don't care about you.....buharı who value his brother more than u
Re: . by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2015

Re: . by Orunto: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Good for you. Come out from there before they incriminate you.
Re: . by chamboy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Awon omo Nna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ipob Killed 4 Police Men RAW VIDEO ZZZ NOW READY / President Buhari Is Celebrating Eid El-kabir In Katsina / Buhari Tells New Envoys To Treat Nigerians Abroad With Dignity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.