Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London (46919 Views)

Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by onatisi(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
rabimlomo:

He is not yet our president , remember. He is still the president-elect. Gej is still the president undecided
I wonder oooo, why ppl are taking this thing so important. By the time he is sworn in ,then cameron will treat him with full respect due to a president .

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by chax100(f): 12:54pm On May 25, 2015
PDP! Come and see Ooo. Buhari is like a god now... His popularity is just overwhelming, it's as if, APC paid PDP to rubbish themselves. What was PDP thinking? The saying is really true that common sense is not common! One man just climbed a communication mast, that he would not come down unless Buhari is sworn-in. I dey laugh when hunger and poo set in.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by abbey621(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2015
Election is over and yet the propaganda continues. I don't see any embarrassment in the situation mentioned, did they expect the PM to continue waiting outside till transportation gets there? Judging from the pictures below, President Buhari was well received.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Darlduchi: 12:54pm On May 25, 2015
My dear, frankly as Biafrans, we are happy!!!

sweatlana:
Lol apc supporters why is the truth so hard for u to take?

Be honest did u not notice something was terribly wrong when u saw buhari standing in front of 10 downing street looking like a lost puppy?

I felt embarrassed as a Nigerian
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 25, 2015
and PDP ha refused to comment about the fuel situation... yet they are complaining about the president elect.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by chynergy1(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2015
MMMHHHHHHHHH
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by gtnapes: 12:56pm On May 25, 2015
Lol ! Easy Bros

proxillin:
[size=18pt]Awon Oloriburuku PDP.

God will turn your life to the way you made Nigeria.

It shall not be well with you.

All curses in Deutoronomy chapter 28 will be your portion.

You have wrecked my country.

You want to blame your failure of 16 years on Buhari.

All our money stolen, you will use it to cure cancer.

Blood will never depart your house.

You turned my country to non-functioning geographical location.

No electricity, No fuel, No security. [/size]
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Neduzze5(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2015
bakjal:

Silence is always d best answers to a ful like u...Grow up ok.

Little child... Go to bed. It's time for your siesta!!
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by cacali(f): 12:56pm On May 25, 2015
That is the fuel they are supposed to give us abi? Useless people.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Dlee1(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2015
abbey621:
Election is over and yet the propaganda continues. I don't see any embarrassment in the situation mentioned, did they expect the PM to continue waiting outside till transportation gets there? Judging from the pictures below, President Buhari was well received.
Thanks dude. Haters will always hate.

http://www.gettyimages.com/search/more-like-this/474453606?assetType=image

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 25, 2015
our leaders are immature sad
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Okeikpu(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2015
akoaki:
I hate to hear political leaders giving prominence to prayers in the church and mosque instead of doing hard work . Of what national importance is the prayer programme when the country is on fire as a result of the ineptitude of the outgoing government? It is this same 'prayer' that has been used by politicians, pastors , immans, marabouts and others to dupe nigerians. I dont think sensible nigerians should again fall for their 'prayer-trap' . Enough of the nonsense. We must begin to do hard work instead of plenty prayers because the former is what a country needs to prosper and not the latter.
Religion is what they use to deceive ordinary Niggarians....The useless leaders in Africa preferred to pray instead of working ⊙︿⊙ and one of the major problem is that most Niggarians re heavy mumu (^~^) Most of them didn't know that the money spent by their f0olish leaders belong to them all....

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by alobam1: 12:59pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
any patriotic citizen should be embarrased seeing their President like this

In the first place,why cant they call him in and let him have a seat?while he waits for David.Why wait outside the Main gate. What does that mean?You are not needed..Isnt it?
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Justicealh3(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
BABA BUHARI" Never mind them, the man DAVID CAM" is Mr Jonathan is candidate.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by buJu234: 1:01pm On May 25, 2015
plz lets b real..

i dont see any embarrassment there...

The general decided to stand and wait...

did Cameron come YES or NO..??

infact Cameron came out after 30mins; get this ... ON A PRIVATE VISIT ooo..

not STATE visit oo...

that to tell u that on a STATE/OFFICIAL visit Cameron will run out to see buhari in less than 1 min. grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by klax(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2015
all4naija:
I am beginning to suspect APC recruits people to defend them on this forum! None of them always see the disgrace and failure of Buhari at all. Jeez! You are all annoying and primitive to me. I will criticize Buhari because he is not the right person for that position.

Not only recruited but paid. My younger brother friend is one of them he is here right now that whenever he posted anything against pdp and defending apc he always copy his comment paste it in a fake generated email that belong to one of the big men in apc that lives in Lagos and get paid this is a fact he is here right now vomiting jargons. I mean he is here right now talking thrash as usual.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by ZAMZINE(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
How does that concern these idiots?
Pdp=stupidity

THEIR STUPIDITY IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE EBOLA VIRUS.. undecided
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by HARDDON: 1:04pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

What a shame!

said it earlier, that Cameron just wanted to know how much control he has over this old man!

What an embarrassment, lost within the woods n has no clue whatsoever on d on goings. Looking like a lost soul in search of a redemptive touch..... ineptitude

Lost within d winds n all security operative wings clipped
U craved for the ball, for years no end
Just about here it is
But like a player stung by d aura of a rare bee
U r about to release on d sight of some fair flesh
Even b4 d promised land u taste
N Wade d Wang just like d juvenile boy of the western world
The Excitement is gut throttling
The power is ballz buzzing
But the seat is heat filled
Very few walk out fit

In the final long run, we r all alone in this lone lane

Just one life!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by anonimi: 1:08pm On May 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
And how many of your promises have you fulfilled since 1999? Useless people

Did you say since 1999

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by ZAMZINE(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2015
HARDDON:

What a shame!

said it earlier, that Cameron just wanted to know how much control he has over this old man!

What an embarrassment, lost within the woods n has no clue whatsoever on d on goings. Looking like a lost soul in search of a redemptive touch..... ineptitude

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by omooba969(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2015
maurisoft:
APC ko PDP ni
All these politicians had better watch it cause I see revolution coming if this administration fails

@bolded,

U see revolution coming? cheesy laughing in swahili

Revolution wey u no c during PDP fraudulent reign, na im u com dey c for d in-coming administration. Nigerianssss, ur skulls r empty... grin
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by anonimi: 1:12pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

Nor be today na grin

Once a Dullard always a Dullard.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026954_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 25, 2015
klax:

Not only recruited but paid. My younger brother friend is one of them he is here right now that whenever he posted anything against pdp and defending apc he always copy his comment paste it in a fake generated email that belong to one of the big men in apc that lives in Lagos and get paid this is a fact he is here right now vomiting jargons. I mean he is here right now talking thrash as usual.
Whatever! angry lipsrsealed

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by sammy329(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2015
This Olisa Metuh sef, this post reek of stupidity and shamelessness
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by HARDDON: 1:16pm On May 25, 2015
HARDDON:

What a shame!

Lost within d winds n all security operative wings clipped
U craved for the ball, for years no end
Just about here it is
But like a player stung by d aura of a rare bee
U r about to release on d sight of some fair flesh
Even b4 d promised land u taste
N Wade d Wang just like d juvenile boy of the western world
The Excitement is gut throttling
The power is ballz buzzing
But the seat is heat filled
Very few walk out fit

In the final long run, we r all alone in this lone lane

Just one life!
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 25, 2015
dearpreye:
I'm really disappointed at the PDP! It's obvious they've not learned from their mistakes.

The truth is that the PDP is politically finished. A new major opposition party has to be formed.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 25, 2015
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by transverse(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2015
Men am still waiting for the naira to be equal to dollars and free food per day o grin grin

LOL....This Metuh guy get mouth sha..... grin grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by gatb(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2015
seppBlatter:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me for subscription details 08161244060

don't patronize this scammer .. all you see is photoshop
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:23pm On May 25, 2015
PDP PRAYING FOR AND LOOTHING NIGERIA....
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:23pm On May 25, 2015
PDP PRAYING FOR AND LOOTHING NIGERIA SINCE 1999....
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by tefund(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.