Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,612 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London (46935 Views)

Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
Gibberish press release. Mr Metuh is still a learner.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by tonychristopher: 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
WHO SEND AM ANYWAY

HE IS NO PRESIDENT YET, D WHOLE THING JUST DEY DRAG THIS OLD MAN

NOW LOOK AT THE EMBARRASEMENT##

GRANDPA CALM DOWN
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by klax(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
sweatlana:
Lol apc supporters why is the truth so hard for u to take?

Be honest did u not notice something was terribly wrong when u saw buhari standing in front of 10 downing street looking like a lost puppy?

I felt embarrassed as a Nigerian

Sorry Bro they are blind both in vision and mind. The most dangerous people with truth allergy DNA on Earth are APC.

So their so called GMB left like a small rat at that useless 10 downing street is cool for you guys(apc) No wonder.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by feda01: 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
People should pls watch the video instead of dis pictures. Buhari was never humiliated.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Neduzze5(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
intergral:
I'm so happy that truth hurt you!!!

Can you kindly get off my mentions please?
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by BabaEleko(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
any patriotic citizen should be embarrased seeing their President like this

Na your father swear am hin as president?? Then wetin be Jona

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
seppBlatter:
Racist
It is not. it buhari and his handler trying to conceal his real reasons for his trip that are very stupid. Making unscheduled visit to a world leader. Had that been the white house, he will be dealing with a low rank official.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
Idiotic Animalistic bunkom like you! Talk to me again ma piawa gi ishi!!

Certified mumu like you. Go to hell you assshole!

and do u tink u making any sense ....I feel ur pain
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by rabimlomo: 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

He is not yet our president , remember. He is still the president-elect. Gej is still the president undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by bayplus: 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

Buhari is a cow! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Exactly!

Just like your father, that is if you have one that is not as irresponsible as you are because I suspect, this is in your DNA

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Abugab(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2015
Olisa Metuh should go and die.
He is talking about handover prayers and Cameron snubbing Buhari, for how long do they think they can hide under religion and mess up the country? If waiting for Cameron for 30 minutes is his headache, how about Nigerians who have been waiting for over a month for them to resolve the fuel crisis, don't they owe us that responsibility?
This Metuh man is a complete nuisance who has left his pot of poo and be talking about others who have nothing to bother about. Swallowing panadol for another's headache.
Nonsense....
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by UthyWebAppsMan(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

that's d president-ELECT n he was in d UK on a private (not official) visit, too complex for a dumbo to understand sha. guess u jst managed to charge ur phone n posted d first thing dat came thru ur brain... smh!
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by GbengaJimoh(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2015
bayplus:

Exactly!

Just like your father, that is if you have one that is not as irresponsible as you are because I suspect, this is in your DNA
Please go to hell. And Buhari is a cow
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by intergral(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Can you kindly get off my mentions please?
One day you and ya people will come out and beg Buhari for forgiveness... So keep on hating... Black belle, is allowed, is allowed is allowed!
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by damiandammy(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=baybeeboi post=34076758]any patriotic citizen should be embarrased seeing their President like this

[/quote
take note (president elect)
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by discusant: 12:44pm On May 25, 2015
mmsen:

They were amping him up prior to the election despite his prior actions and statements in relation to Boko Haram.

It's quite clear that they (western nations) mean no good towards Nigeria and see Buhari as a pawn to be used. It's a pity that he does not seem to comprehend this stark fact in his old age. Only a very foolish man would keep rushing to London - it's not as if the UK is awash with money. If it's funds that he is looking for then he should be looking east.

Imagine a country's president-elect first act of rushing to London to negotiate for arms and ammunition and military ties; while his country has no fuel to move on.

And Buhari never made any request regarding how to curb the fuel crisis.

Rather, Buhari's business in London as president-elect was in search of arms and ammunition to keep noisy Nigerians shut up; to force oneness in Nigeria.

Buhari's idea on how to keep one Nigeria still remains that of the 1970s - weird.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Image123(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2015
sweatlana:
Lol apc supporters why is the truth so hard for u to take?

Be honest did u not notice something was terribly wrong when u saw buhari standing in front of 10 downing street looking like a lost puppy?

I felt embarrassed as a Nigerian

Do you feel embarrassed that GEJ usually has the highest entourage and least say at international meets? Do you feel embarrased that GEJ lacks capacity to engage in intellectual discuss with world leaders?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by all4gud(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

.Thus is just the beginning.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by chax100(f): 12:47pm On May 25, 2015
I never knew this PDP people could be this useless, instead of addressing the myriad of problems in Nigeria, you are busy stalking a man that travel for his personal reasons. Who is charge of Nigeria? Are you sure there is a president? SMH!
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Whymee: 12:48pm On May 25, 2015
Which is more embarasing, a president - elect on a private visit to David Cameron private home or incumbent president GEJ on official visit out of the coutry and the first lady PEJ stepped out of the flight before him, against presidential protocol. .any NL with the pix pls.

....misplaced piority
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Emdee590(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2015
spenca:
You keep shouting Muslim and Christian prayers but you bastards keep playing down religious bigotry and stealing public funds, Metuh should pls shut his fuvking gutted trap up. Instead of you to come address the issue of scarcity and calm nerves and tell us why the president isn't IQed enough to address the nation you are here talking about 10 Downing Street, is that the issue affecting Nigerians now ? Such a dumb ass wanna be ttwat!
I tire ooo ! See sensitive issue as fuel scarcity to address , no way !my party would never do d needful ... Na to dae use him stupid mouth dae yan shit
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Abugab(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2015
For all those saying Buhari has been disgraced and feel ashamed as Nigerians, what have you done with your current travails of fuel scarcity, insecurity and no right?
Make una go dey carry headache for person problem. For Metuh, his end cometh as all his stolen money and acquired properties in Dubai will soon be sold by the incoming govt. PDP has a humongous problem to solve at home and they have made Buhari and APC their issues. Sour losers, we shall see how u will all end up.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by successismine(f): 12:49pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

he is not the president yet..metuh reason wit anus and spill rubbish.dey shuld fix d problem on ground.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by bakjal(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

If you are a graduate of any respectful university, I'll return my certificate to my school!

You can't even spell simple sheep angry
Silence is always d best answers to a ful like u...Grow up ok.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by sss2015: 12:50pm On May 25, 2015
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by baybeeboi: 12:50pm On May 25, 2015
BabaEleko:

Na your father swear am hin as president?? Then wetin be Jona
I see most of you call Him PMB right? he is president after-all
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by sss2015: 12:51pm On May 25, 2015
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by baybeeboi: 12:52pm On May 25, 2015
successismine:
he is not the president yet..metuh reason wit anus and spill rubbish.dey shuld fix d problem on ground.
you mean PMB is not President right?

Well I think tha ''P'' stands for president.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by watchindelta(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2015
u citizens contributed biggg to d suffering of Nigerian today so! why because every other countries don free their selves since with revolution(war against bad government) but u stupid Nigerian who Nah first ever war was against who Nah own selves! but not against d corrupted government! yeye ppl animals with human face!!!! but dey think dey are d smartest animals on earth!!!
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by misspicy(f): 12:52pm On May 25, 2015
:Dhehehehe....pdp taking paracetamol for GMB's headache

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by shizzleStar: 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

lwkmd cheesygrin

babaonechance.com
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
I am beginning to suspect APC recruits people to defend them on this forum! None of them always see the disgrace and failure of Buhari at all. Jeez! You are all annoying and primitive to me. I will criticize Buhari because he is not the right person for that position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. / FG To Reduce Petrol Price To ₦130 From ₦145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.