Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London (46946 Views)

Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by othenok(f): 12:24pm On May 25, 2015
Sincerely Olisa Metuh has ran out of things to write. Am surprised that they are yet to learn from their slip-ups during the last election.
If this is how they would play their opposition, then it's childish.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by sweatlana: 12:25pm On May 25, 2015
Buhari is already showing signs of failure...

The west is only concerned with there own interest. They don't care about us Nigeria n's

Buhari knows this.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Neduzze5(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2015
Dahkogrin007:

which rep do u av...no power supply n fuel scarcity among others ....richest n greatest African country my foot

Have you finished selling your data?
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
apc should get ready to receive what they where once doing to pdp

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by UjSizzle(f): 12:27pm On May 25, 2015
Great. We are ruled by kindergartners.

When they say people never really grow up, I believe it undecided
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by yimikaa: 12:27pm On May 25, 2015
comos:

on how to tell lies

On how to attack with facts and figures not spewing gibberish.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:28pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Have you finished selling your data?
you wanna buy....u obviously going out ov point ODE
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by discusant: 12:29pm On May 25, 2015
Metu go home. During the campaign, you first mooted the idea that APC was "presenting a semi-literate Buhari for presidential candidate." After that you went to sleep.

Why did your party not use the law-enforcement agencies to verify if Buhari had O'level Certificate or not, verify if the certificates Buhari acquired in military schools abroad are equivalent to or superior to O'Level Certificate, verify if truly Buhari committed perjury?

Metuh go home. Buhari is about to be president. Buhari has already started to negotiate for arms and military ties from foreign powers to do you shut up if you talk further.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by proxillin(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Awon Oloriburuku PDP.

God will turn your life to the way you made Nigeria.

It shall not be well with you.

All curses in Deutoronomy chapter 28 will be your portion.

You have wrecked my country.

You want to blame your failure of 16 years on Buhari.

All our money stolen, you will use it to cure cancer.

Blood will never depart your house.

You turned my country to non-functioning geographical location.

No electricity, No fuel, No security. [/size]

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by emyphil: 12:29pm On May 25, 2015
Hmmmm

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Neduzze5(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2015
Dahkogrin007:

you wanna buy u obviously going out ov point ODE

Idiotic Animalistic bunkom like you! Talk to me again ma piawa gi ishi!!

Certified mumu like you. Go to hell you assshole!!
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by klax(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
How does that concern these idiots?
Pdp=stupidity

Will shut up a d get sense for once. What is GMB looking for travelling here and their and met such snubbing can't you see him standing like a door guard at the picture above what is he looking for in UK Its embarrassing no other name to call it and it's wrong for him to be treated that way no matter what.

Useless British people. But Mr GMB enough of all these visiting and visiting stay home and plan your game these West are liars always with hidden agenda stay home GMB stay home haba na wetin.

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by sweatlana: 12:31pm On May 25, 2015
Lol apc supporters why is the truth so hard for u to take?

Be honest did u not notice something was terribly wrong when u saw buhari standing in front of 10 downing street looking like a lost puppy?

I felt embarrassed as a Nigerian

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by bakjal(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
Good for the One Chance President!!

He has not even entered and he has already started tarnishing the image of Nigeria abroad and trampling down on our reps as the richest and greatest African country!

#babaonechance!!
We can all see dat u are as dumb as sheap. Come on,say somtin meaningful for once in ur life plsssss.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by intergral(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
Good for the One Chance President!!

He has not even entered and he has already started tarnishing the image of Nigeria abroad and trampling down on our reps as the richest and greatest African country!

#babaonechance!!
By their names you shall know them
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by proxillin(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2015
[size=18pt]When we are talking about Hunger, fuel scarcity, PDP are still busy chasing Buhari around. Is he the cause of this fuel scarcity? Did he shut down NEPA? It shall not be well with you all[/size]
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2015
PDP is angry that Buhari travelled to London. Who knows, there could be a plan to disrupt the events leading to May 29. What Orubebe could not achieve could be tried again. God don catch una.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Neduzze5(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2015
bakjal:

We can all see dat u are as dumb as sheap. Come on,say somtin meaningful for once in ur life plsssss.

If you are a graduate of any respectful university, I'll return my certificate to my school!

You can't even spell simple sheep angry

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Neduzze5(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2015
intergral:
By their names you shall know them

Who is this mugu talking?
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by gtnapes: 12:34pm On May 25, 2015
Mr. Olisa you still have 3-4days to go... Dont rush into opposition without addressing the most embarrassing issue/situation in Nigeria. No Fuel, No Light, No Water which are critically embarrassment to our oil producing nation
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by scachy(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
Let the opposition start, PDP is ready to do their job as opposition party, but is APC well grounded to serve as ruling /governing party? In as much as I don't support any political party, there are some sense in what Metu said especially as regards to Buhari's recent outing n campaign promises. Let's be honest with ourselves.

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by intergral(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Who is this mugu talking?
the Man who saw the stupidity in you!
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by vicobosi: 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
But seriously, why would Buhari embark on such a trip alone without proper arrangements...I see him standing alone there, a president elect? A PC or PDP our president elect brought on such shame on himself and Nigeria...Period!

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by discusant: 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
On Buhari's mind waiting at 10 Downing Street: How to get arms and military ties with Britain to cage these noisy Nigerians.

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by mmsen: 12:36pm On May 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Uk should not have treated Buhari this way now, they should know that he is our President-elect. That aside, after May 29th, they will have no other choice than to accord Buhari full presidential treatment as the Nigerian President. Buhari is such a humble man and God will protect him.

I don't even see UK/USA as friends of Nigeria. I don't trust those people one bit; they don't mean well for Nigeria and I also believe they understand much more about boko haram than we do. The UK may not even be happy that Buhari won the presidential election; don't be surprised that they and other western countries may be planning how to take Buhari out of the picture soon.

Buhari should stop jumping to UK every now and then thinking that they love him; their hearts are dark.

A word is enough for the wise. undecided

They were amping him up pre-election despite his prior actions and statements in relation to Boko Haram.

It's quite clear that they (western nations) mean no good towards Nigeria and see Buhari as a pawn to be used. It's a pity that he does not seem to comprehend this stark fact in his old age. Only a very foolish man would keep rushing to London - it's not as if the UK is awash with money. If it's funds that he is looking for then he should be looking east.

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Neduzze5(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2015
intergral:
the Man who saw the stupidity in you!

Go to blazes you rabid dog!!
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by delors(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2015
PDP - always feasting on flimsies to divert the attention of unsuspecting Nigerians. How come no one is talking about the current crisis that is set to run the country aground? A situation created by ur leadership as revenge for not being returned to power. Height of irresponsibility, incompetence n sheer wickedness.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Image123(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2015
kent79:
But Oga Buhari, u self fvck up

I'd rather wait 30minutes and see David Cameron than keep waiting at the embassies for days and years trying to escape from Nigeria and call it God's work. Or waiting at our federal parastatals which brings unending frustration and gross incompetence without lobby and bribery.

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by intergral(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Go to blazes you rabid dog!!
I'm so happy that truth hurt you!!!
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by tonychristopher: 12:37pm On May 25, 2015
GWORO EATING PRESIDENT, GWORO TEETH PRESIDENT, POOR ACCENT PRESIDENT..WHAT DO YOU EXPECT...THE UK PRESIDENT NO BE HIS MATE NA

THE BEST THING IS TO DISCHARGE GRANPA SHARP SHARP

NO TIME

LOL

BABAONECHANCE IN ACTION

I JUST DEY LAUGH

senier007:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/183612-pdp-attacks-buhari-for-snubbing-handover-programmes.html

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Harfisco(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by lizu4chizu(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
When he did not inform the ambassador of Nigeria to that country that he is coming and even when the ambassador leant of his arrival and went to pick him, he refused and claim is a private visit and that he have made private arrangement for his logistics.
What do you expect from the prime minister? Respect is reciprocal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity / How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence.