Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London (46894 Views)

Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by cytellProperty: 3:11pm On May 25, 2015
Shameless Agbero Progressives Congress, see as how their leader they loiter around downing street like Agbero.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by prof22(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2015
No OGUN go kill you and ur PDP thiefs that put nigerians in ds agony. May all of una die one day. Thunder go strike u and all of una wey make me pay 500 for just 1 litre, after buying 5 litres the keg come lick all my fuel waste , Na fire go burn U and all d PDP. Olisha metuh and d rest sudden death awaits you.

#Una fada

BringBackMyFuel
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by baybeeboi: 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
deb:

Yes you are but Buhari is on a private citizen and not your President yet until May29th get that in your fish brain quickly before it is too late. Backward people thinking backwardly everytime. This means nothing as for now. In fact, it is enough respect that he was attended to as a private citizen. And if you think I am wrong try visit Cameron tomorrow and see what happens to you?

meanwhile, while we've not gotten over this embarrasment

I'd like that next time you construct your lines very well before you quote me.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 25, 2015
By the way, where is the Buhari of a man? Is he handing over to Ahmed Joda
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by geawears: 3:40pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
any patriotic citizen should be embarrased seeing their President like this

my president-elect? held up?
oh I recall....xenophobia

perhaps hahahha a British techy is running a quick check(indoor) on him maybe a micronuclear weapon have been installed in him and ready to blow up

Na fear jare... i'll rather advice pdp to take my novel IQ as a profitable gargantuan project
@PDP why not establish an online news publishing platform you've just fooled some low thinkers, you're gonna make it...BIGTIME!
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by bizzle2: 3:44pm On May 25, 2015
you're such a stupid fvck, have you ever heard of a president missing his speaking slot at such an important meeting as did jonathn??
jonathan over the years has continued to be a national embarrassment on various occasions.
The PDP's continued horseshit is a testament to their overly desperate desire to continue to appropriate our money and resources to feed their gluttonous selfish greed
cytellProperty:
Shameless Agbero Progressives Congress, see as how their leader they loiter around downing street like Agbero.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by nd07(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Uk should not have treated Buhari this way now, they should know that he is our President-elect. That aside, after May 29th, they will have no other choice than to accord Buhari full presidential treatment as the Nigerian President. Buhari is such a humble man and God will protect him.

I don't even see UK/USA as friends of Nigeria. I don't trust those people one bit; they don't mean well for Nigeria and I also believe they understand much more about boko haram than we do. The UK may not even be happy that Buhari won the presidential election; don't be surprised that they and other western countries may be planning how to take Buhari out of the picture soon.

Buhari should stop jumping to UK every now and then thinking that they love him; their hearts are dark.

A word is enough for the wise. undecided

and d way ur President-elect is romancing wt d devils calls 4 caution.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by nd07(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2015
honestly d way he romances wt US & UK depicts an attitude that is fearful & lacks confidence. let him nt sell ds country 2 ds white devils.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by specco(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
How does that concern these idiots?
Pdp=stupidity

Your President elect was left standing, unattended to, outside the door of No 10 Downing street for more than 30 mins. And you're shameless enough to ask 'why the concern'
Na ur papa born you so? Abi u no pride at all?
Nobody has got the right to treat the President elect of the most populous black nation in the world just like that. Nigeria is not a banana republic.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by SeanT10: 4:17pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

How does that affect the price of fuel in Nigeria
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by cytellProperty: 4:18pm On May 25, 2015
bizzle2:
you're such a stupid fvck, have you ever heard of a president missing his speaking slot at such an important meeting as did jonathn??
jonathan over the years has continued to be a national embarrassment on various occasions.
The PDP's continued horseshit is a testament to their overly desperate desire to continue to appropriate our money and resources to feed their gluttonous selfish greed
Mumu, Solo Makinde. I don't know when you became the Liar-Mohammed of APC. Wetin concern you with me. Abeg o.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by baybeeboi: 4:20pm On May 25, 2015
SeanT10:
How does that affect the price of fuel in Nigeria
and how does this affect the price of diesel in the market?
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by ewosk: 4:27pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

Did buhari visit d wrong apartment
Is he a pettyware seller or job applicant
Appears wrong bt make pdp sef shut deir f-ng mouth...no fuel no light that's enuf to care about for d 4+ days .left
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by jiganlisa: 4:32pm On May 25, 2015
GMB visited UK while 500 Nigerian will be deported from UK on Tuesday 26/05/2015. I hope he will not sell himself so cheap to the SLAVE MASTER.
How come did GMB descend so low to be humiliated from NO 10. A whole elected president. Cameron should come to GMB and not the other way round. UK has nothing to offer Nigeria. What is he looking for in UK. cameron has a sweet mouth and he will just reduce GMB to nothing if care is not taking. That is why MUGABE called buff of UK.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by djmickymouse(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Pdp=stupidity
boss does it mean u cnt comment wifawt sentiment Na wa for una sef, its fucking embarrasing joor take it or leave it pdp or apc
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by ewosk: 4:36pm On May 25, 2015
nd07:
honestly d way he romances wt US & UK depicts an attitude that is fearful & lacks confidence. let him nt sell ds country 2 ds white devils.

my concern indeed...cuz this tym is suppose to b met to strategize....just hope all is well
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by MODAY1Ali(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2015
E be like say PDP no sabi play opposition at all!!
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Ibmojotu(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2015
PDP always focusing the nation resource on the wrong priority, can TANOID orphan tell me how does solve the fuel scarcity in NIG?
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by jiganlisa: 5:10pm On May 25, 2015
I wonder How people called GMB visit private when the UK Govt released a press statement for his visit. If it is private , they will not release any statement. Everybody is not a fool. I'm not saying he should not visit UK but he must be accorded with respect.Imagine him standing there like BABY WEY loose HIM WAY. Cameron is a smart guy he will ridicule him if he continue these way after he is sworn in. CHINA, BRAZIL, INDIA, SINGAPORE has better thing to offer Nigeria. They are ready to invest. UK will not invest anything in Nigeria ONLY confusion that will lead to WAR. LIBYA use to be the country where a lot of Nigerian and African do travelled to then for JOBS but see what is turn to today. Remember UK and US has already position their Ship and Aircraft in Neigbouring countries during the last election to evacuate their citizen should the election turned violent because they never want peace in Nigeria. They only make money when there is WAR.It was Nigeria prayers that avert their evil plans. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Jman06(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2015
I see disgrace and cluelessness written all over this Olodo of Daura. See im face like a jackass.

Nigeria has really boarded a plane with a clueless pilot.

Reminds me of the joke about Okon, the flight attendant that wanted to experiment with piloting an airplane with many passengers onboard, only to get confused when the plane was already airborne and started confessing to the passengers that he never was a pilot, but only touched some buttons and up the plane went.

Hmm, naija I hail oo

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by shara123(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2015
Olisa Metuh must be very crazy!
Buhari went to Uk on a private visit and nt on an official visitation.
Soo if u idiots didn't know.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by jomoh: 5:33pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

Patriotic citizens should be embarrassed when their president is stood-up by the respected Oba of benin for 2hours not when a president elect is stood-up by a foreign head of government.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by davspog2(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2015
Pdp and olisa metuh trying to be relevant, pls try harder next time. Idiots
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by ooshinibos: 5:54pm On May 25, 2015
PDP = poverty development party ..mind your blanking business ... 4 more days to go ..
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by katoto: 5:58pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by liongirl: 5:58pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

pls are u sure that the man standing as if he is waiting for his master is ur President elect. GEJ I will really miss u
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by katoto: 5:59pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

waiting like almajiri

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by anwo247: 7:36pm On May 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Pdp=stupidity

You are no more than a cattle. Do you know what embarrassment that your illiterate Buhari has caused us? Nonsense moro*ns

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by beloveddan: 7:47pm On May 25, 2015
I do not understand people. Your president- elect was treated like a commoner in a foreign land and you are accusing PDP and... I feel ashamed. Just hope that this man will not leave this worse than he met it. From the ways things are unfolding these recent days, it seems the man has little sense of direction of where he wants to go.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Obidikejr(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2015
spenca:
You keep shouting Muslim and Christian prayers but you bastards keep playing down religious bigotry and stealing public funds, Metuh should pls shut his fuvking gutted trap up. Instead of you to come address the issue of scarcity and calm nerves and tell us why the president isn't IQed enough to address the nation you are here talking about 10 Downing Street, is that the issue affecting Nigerians now ? Such a dumb ass wanna be ttwat!

*smooths hair and kisses forehead...

Easy teddy bear, easy. It's gon be alright in a few days. Xxd
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by efonat(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2015
[size=40pt]People Decieve People[/size]
fineguy11:
what is PDPwho knws what it means?
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:13am On May 26, 2015
laykorn:
Booking space with class. grin
i just returned from a ban...lekan baba..na so o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On / Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.