Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... (1600 Views)

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by ebukaddon: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
what are you gonna do if your mom slaps you in public

drop your comments

http://facebook.com/lilasapgang
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by braine(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nohing. Or you expect me to slap her back ni?

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by donTbone(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
braine:
Nohing. Or you expect me to slap her back ni?
I wonder oooo undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by delishpot: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
See question!!! As if one is expected to do anything.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by iceberylin(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'll beat you .
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by misspicy(f): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
I will rub it and say sorry ma......
gringrin

btw its not a new thing naw,most of us don chop slap for public from our parents wella

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nothing, I will just walk away, but if it's my dad, I could scream at him. I have a bad temper.
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by donTbone(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
misspicy:
I will rub it and say sorry ma......
gringrin

btw its not a new thing naw,most of us don chop slap for public from our parents wella
Another thread with 7posts 1 viewsssssss! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by IamLEGEND1: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
what is this nĂ³nsense?
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by Teewhy2: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
ehhhh....... There is really nothing anyone can do

But I trust my parents. Even when I was a kid, they never beat me............in public.
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by misspicy(f): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:

And I wouldnt have seen this mention if i didnt open this post again gringringrin...dont worry lalasticlala and seun went on lunch break,they will soon be back cheesy
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by donTbone(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
misspicy:

And I wouldnt have seen this mention if i didnt open this post again gringringrin...dont worry lalasticlala and seun went on lunch break,they will soon be back cheesy
Wouldn't have known either if my jobless mind didn't wander back here grin
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by donTbone(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Can you guys just suggest wah I can do on the net...
Am feeling tired of just surfing the net. Wanna learn something.

please be mature abt this!
angry
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
misspicy:

Yes I think the Mention is not working @ the moment...they shud do something...
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by misspicy(f): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:
Can you guys just suggest wah I can do on the net...
Am feeling tired of just surfing the net. Wanna learn something.

please be mature abt this!
angry
www.bible.com

read all the chapters grin
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by donTbone(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
misspicy:

www.bible.com

read all the chapters grin
grin grin grin
E be like say mah give you 5fingers....

I never read hard copy enter half...mah con
put soft copy join undecided
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by TheAziz: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
i go bone am na nd smile
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Slap her back ofcuscheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by Alexdroh(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Slap her back ofcuscheesycheesycheesy

END TIME CHILD

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by ebukaddon: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Alexdroh:

END TIME CHILD
lmao
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by misspicy(f): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:
grin grin grin E be like say mah give you 5fingers....
I never read hard copy enter half...mah con put soft copy join undecided
for ur own good dear gringrin for your own good cheesy
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by donTbone(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
misspicy:

for ur own good dear gringrin for your own good cheesy
If truly for my good! a chapter would av been intresting angry

Say like SONG OF SOLOMON grin
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by misspicy(f): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:
If truly for my good! a chapter would av been intresting angry

Say like SONG OF SOLOMON grin
of all chapters you chose song of solomon grin

you need mind baptism cheesycheesy
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by Richiy(f): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
What do you want to do? undecided undecided undecided

Abi you want to chop a heavier slap? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by donTbone(m): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
misspicy:

of all chapters you chose song of solomon grin

you need mind baptism cheesycheesy
No be part of the book? undecided

Just wanna get prepared for the future cheesy
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Did ur mum slap you?

Do u have a mum that can slap you in public?

How old are you?
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by ebukaddon: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
catlova:
Did ur mum slap you?

Do u have a mum that can slap you in public?

How old are you?
i just dey ask oh
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
What are you, 12? Anyway sorry I can't help you. My family is a democratic one. No aggression.
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by ekundayoalo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:

You dey notice am too
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
dat5starguy:
What are you, 12? Anyway sorry I can't help you. My family is a democratic one. No aggression.
I'm digressing...undecided

One question.....Can You see Your mentions!? like the notifications??undecided
Re: What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
@OP, I would simply hold my face and look down. My mum is my mum and I'd correctively take her slap anywhere and anyday. That said, I know my mum would never raise a hand against me for whatever reason, the last time she actually beat me was when I was 5yrs old, and that's cos I did Smthng really nasty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don Nid Vaseline, I Nid Sinaj / How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl / Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.