Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes (53600 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by haywire07(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2015
jikjimmy2:
We are beginning to see how empty and idealess Buhari is. Nigeria don enter one chance.Only God can save us again.

For your mind , u've contributed to d topic o
You too check and balance, if I insult u now, u will say am wicked.
How will u conclude dat sm1 is empty jst because d present useless administration is trying to keep him in d dark.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by MrMcJay(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2015
Hmnn

Goodluck can't hold an intelligent conversation for even 5 mins. He is intellectually naked.

If you doubt me, watch any of his several interviews.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Wisepac: 10:58pm On May 24, 2015
BÚRÙЈÍ LỌ, LÁÚ! - By Bola Ilori "Ọ̀pọ̀lọ́ eye, no be open eye!" (Big eyeballs are not synonymous with smartness) -Oritse Femi 2014. I have always told people, I wonder how Káshámù would survive Obasanjo's Intercontinental Ballistic Missile, more so when he is not covered by Tinubú's Anti-ballistic Missile in the South-west. His matter became more precarious when the OBJ and BAT decided to work together. Anyway, he really tried in the survival game. However, he will pay dearly for failing in Pol 101 where you are taught that loyalty is the highest currency (not dollars or pounds) and that 24 hours is a very long time in politics. His failed attempt to do a u-turn by seeking Tinubu's support after the elections became fatal! He was one week late, Tinubu could possibly have been less hostile to him while BAT was seriously searching for maximum South West votes. Unfortunately, the failed effort turned him directly against GEJ who still have the potency to score golden goals. Now, it's GEJ that is firing Buruji. The lesson is that people must learn moderation in every thing. Those who took outlandish steps in support of PDP are currently in the frying-pan of Hurricane GEJ. EFCC has resuscitated Fani Kayode case, Kalejaye SAN has lost his practice licence, IGP that tear-gassed National Assembly has been sacked, Kashamu is to be loaded to US without Visa or Ticket. A golden goal is also possible in Ekiti. How are the mighty falling? My prayer this morning is that may the Lord continue to order our steps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by delors(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2015
stebell:
Buhari is the real definition of dummy.
Mumu
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by MrMcJay(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
How can he spend more time with GEJ when he is more intrested in his cows.He has visted them two times this month

You can tell the kind of person a man is by the way he treats his animals.

GEJ has never visited you. Following your analogy, you may mean less than a dog to him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Donbabaj: 11:00pm On May 24, 2015
GEJ and Ministers drops handover note on the day of handing over and escape abroad tongue

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 24, 2015
dunkem21:
No wonder he didn't stay more than 15 mins with Cameron ..
the abokee is a dullard. He has no idea. His worshippers will receive hot rod in their prickhole.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Kolade354(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2015
stebell:
Buhari is the real definition of Smartness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by oyetunder(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2015
The otondo of otueke...if he had been elected for another four years...it would have been a continental tragedy. When a shoeless man decided to take a revenge on the people... Obasanjo gave nigerians this paper dummy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 24, 2015
Them don start
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Superman11(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2015
midolian:
No vex, sir cheesy cheesy
IF DEM DO GOODLUCK LIKE THAT YOU GO LIKE AM ? BY THE WAY AM FROM BAYELSA OOO

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by babasanti: 11:04pm On May 24, 2015
Buhari is just trying to avoid a prophecy that was given to him... We are still waiting for may 29, I expect one final twist. All is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by babasanti: 11:06pm On May 24, 2015
emperorchedda:
A terrible government this is

Jonathan signed a contract with Edwin Clarke to plunge this nation into immense crisis before handing over

Sometimes I wonder if people have goat shiit as brain?
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by midolian(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2015
Superman11:

IF DEM DO GOODLUCK LIKE THAT YOU GO LIKE AM ? BY THE WAY AM FROM BAYELSA OOO
chai! Na una son spoil Nigeria for us like this? I use to like goodluck but not anymore. He has failed us terribly.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by 83lagosroad(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2015
panafrican:
Excellent. The General is not confused whatsoever. This is a good start.
You've got to know the initial conditions of a sensitive situation before you try to keep it under control.

So you want someone you call clueless to give you an insight into the problem at hand baba u need to understand that you cant force words out of the poor man. He is still the president and not you. Do you know what will become of tomorrow. Its only God that knows. So kindly respect him and ask questions from him. He is not your boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by jossyj: 11:09pm On May 24, 2015
stebell:

who told you the right word to use ?
I've been looking for it
thanks.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Benosky1(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2015
Alishachris:
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari in an interview with Daily Trust at his hometown in Daura revealed that his meetings with President Goodluck Jonathan last less than fifteen minutes.

He blames this on the refusal of the president's ministers to handover details of the situations in their ministries.

Why is it that your own meetings with President Jonathan are too short? You spent like 30 minutes.

It’s not up to 30 minutes. It’s not more than 15 minutes, except that with General Abdulsalami.

But you have so many problems to discuss…?

But I have to know what to discuss. If I’m denied the opportunity to know the problem, what do I discuss? If the ministries presented their handover notes or whatever, it is to the interim committee; the committee will be able to quickly go through it and produce a summary, which I would have been able to read.

I could have spent time with the president. But when I don’t know what is happening, what do I discuss?

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/buhari-vs-jonathan-jpg.50818/[/img]

http://.com/discussion/8460/buhari-why-my-meetings-with-jonathan-last-less-than-15-minutes#latest

hw i wish diz GEJ will be jailed in GMB era.
Just destroyin d left over in our economy.

all d scholarships he hauded has been released just in few months to for GMB to surfer it,petrol price appalling

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by 83lagosroad(m): 11:11pm On May 24, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the abokee is a dullard. He has no idea. His worshippers will receive hot rod in their prickhole.

Nothing to discuss took ask David Cameron was not cooperating . Yeyenatus
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by jossyj: 11:13pm On May 24, 2015
delors:

Mumu
like buhari ? No vex na question o.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Ahmeduana(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2015
Alishachris:
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari in an interview with Daily Trust at his hometown in Daura revealed that his meetings with President Goodluck Jonathan last less than fifteen minutes.

He blames this on the refusal of the president's ministers to handover details of the situations in their ministries.

Why is it that your own meetings with President Jonathan are too short? You spent like 30 minutes.

It’s not up to 30 minutes. It’s not more than 15 minutes, except that with General Abdulsalami.

But I have to know what to discuss. If I’m denied the opportunity to know the problem, what do I discuss? If the ministries presented their handover notes or whatever, it is to the interim committee; the committee will be able to quickly go through it and produce a summary, which I would have been able to read.

I could have spent time with the president. But when I don’t know what is happening, what do I discuss?

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/buhari-vs-jonathan-jpg.50818/[/img]

http://.com/discussion/8460/buhari-why-my-meetings-with-jonathan-last-less-than-15-minutes#latest
CLUELESSNESS OF THE HIGHEST, NA THIS FRAIL LOOKING madibo ko ribadu WAN RULE THIS COUNTRY? Nigeria is not pastoral field!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by jidebaba69(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Only goes to highlight the utter arrogance of PDP. They could not ever forsee the slightest possibility of defeat in the figments of their wildest dream that they are so taken aback by the request for handover notes. They were so shocked of defeat after 16 years of underperformance, what kind of arrogance is that? May Nigeria never know such a party again in leadership in my lifetime.
Amen
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Slickest(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Political Olodos

Read this below

Obviously ur part of d mumu'z I was talking about...
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by haywire1: 11:15pm On May 24, 2015
stebell:

undecided undecided undecided

Some people find it hard to read and understand so let me break d situation down for dummy like u and other anti-buhari foolssss

From GEJ govt ministers to committee for checking and verification then to Buhari govt

And not the yeye thief way GEJ govt wanna pass handover which is;

From GEJ govt ministers to Buhari govt without passing thru committee for verification

Hope u understand now so it's time for u to apologize and swallow ur words

#

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Kingexcellence(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2015
i go flog you ooh. our president na u dey show shege [/quote]
Hmmm Tanoids can be impossible. So cantankerous! Wake up and smell the coffee. Change is here. Circumstantial loyalist. Balderdash!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by nortcentrallord(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Political Olodos

Read this below

grin grin grin you got all the charlatans in one single swoop. cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by IGBOSON1: 11:15pm On May 24, 2015
IyaIode:

Quick test of your mental capacity, can you please explain further how you can to this conclusion from the article above.

^^^Buhari should have tabled any issues concerning him and not say because GEJ had nothing to say hence the short visit! He's the one to be President in a few days time not GEJ......surely he must have a plethora of issues he'd like to talk about!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by honestpoju: 11:16pm On May 24, 2015
you guys that are criticizing Buhari are the ones who are clueless. The man is smart mind you and he knows exactly what he is doing. so you better get you facts right and statement before you open your gutters
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by titipeters: 11:17pm On May 24, 2015
Laff is catching me unnecessarily... buhari is now d only 1 flying round the surface of d earth 2 get clue, bt sir where are all Dos thieves dah got ur yellow ass in power? when we told u 2 show ur certificate, u n ur supporters were dancing shoki round d city, now u don enter, no clue... Laffz #sha don't let me hear u sing GODWIN ooo#

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Curvinus(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2015
It's rarely a good sign when a politician and an illitrate at that becomes a famous household name.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Muhylonaire(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
stebell:

I don't live in the same God forsaken town yu do. Here in Port Harcourt that live, I hav lite even as I type.
Mumu. No wonder yu guys hav changed the dullards official pix twice. Go Bleep yourself.

so for your mind now,u Don dey live for America coz u dey ph abi

still u can't type a meaningful comments... I pity your life!!
lifeless enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Intendy: 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
A problem known is half solved. Jonathan is the problem
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by smsdigito: 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
Alishachris:

Sorry my able president- elect, u are not yet president so by law you are not qualify yet to be handed over any of those documents. Ask ur legal luminaries hovering around you to educate you. They will only hand you over the documents on the swearing in day, until that last minute GEJ is still the president and a country cannot have two presidents at the same time. Cool ur temper its less than a week you will have custody of everything , my people say if you rush to harvest mushroom it will scatter.
I wish you, Nigeria, and Nigerians well as you take over in a few days time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Now An Evangelist / Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.