Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes (53613 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nobody: 7:39am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol
Jonathan is a christian and not a terrorist

Sharrap dere....all u mofos errywhere
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Slickest(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2015
kuroben4real:

if there is anybody thunder will strike, it's u. Come o do u think God answers prayers like that. U can never in ur (------ )life achieve anything gej has achieved. As for the fuel side, i still on gen & fully loaded, i will off it in the morning, so dont worry urself
All of ena wey vote am don dey show face one by one, nd about achievements, d fool is in his 50s nd he definitely never achieved what I have when he was ma age, so oga relax....nd about fuel, if this is how a country's econonic state shld be den may ur life be ran d way ur hero is running dis country
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by stebell(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2015
prince2015:

where in portharcourt?I live here too. i live in ada george,no light,no fuel...why are u deveiving yourself

Yu lie. You don't live in Ph city.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by trytim100(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2015
I just dey pity buhari govt. but I pray let something. good come out from it oh.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by omolami: 8:07am On May 25, 2015
Therefore, all these while that Buhari has always condemn Gej means that he was doing it from point of ignorance. APC and Buhari have been condemning Gej rule for nothing. The party and the leader are hypocrates..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by ONserious(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2015
stebell:
Buhari is the real definition of dummy.
you're d real dummy aswear!
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Pope22(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2015
I love reading a post where GEJ and Buhari supporters are doing e-fight...

Some of them have not eaten o!
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Utchman1: 8:22am On May 25, 2015
Do not worry. If they like let them give hand over notes or not.

How can they produce hand over notes? The never expected a time like this when opposition party would be demanding for hand over notes.

Nothing is hidden under the sun. When wind blows Jonathan away on 29th, all their asses will be exposed.

Interesting times are ahead.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by goziedave(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2015
oga titus(buhari) you too pumpous coologa titus(buhari) you too pumpous
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by j1mmy: 8:37am On May 25, 2015
to be fair to GEJ, he is just a figure head na his wife they run the show.
she is abroad hiding money so he has no details to give anyone because he is clueless
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by smoothlips(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2015
jikjimmy2:
We are beginning to see how empty and idealess Buhari is. Nigeria don enter one chance.Only God can save us again.
If after reading buhari's interview this is all u could come up with.. am not sure you are a very intelligent person
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by anonimi: 8:54am On May 25, 2015
midolian:
Buhari shldnt have expected anything good from the clueless ministers of the clueless otueke man.

Na you gangan be the definition of clueless otherwise you for sabi sey the OP na LIAR as the link wey be the sauce of im tori does not exist grin grin
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by nellyelitz(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2015
What do u knw before, apart from the packaged speeches often handed to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by smsdigito: 9:17am On May 25, 2015
Ubenedictus:

this is not correct, those notes were suppose to reach buhari's commitee before the handover date, they are suppose to study them so as to know what problems to begin with.

The problem is that jona wants to release the notes on the 28 a day to the handover so that the committee buhari set up will be ineffective and when buhari takes power he will not know the most important problems to immediately tackle before settling down.

You may feel like defending jona on this but bear it in mind that such delay will only harm the country, when the outgoing government hold on to the notes till the last minutes it simply means the incoming government will not begin well.

No be buhari go suffer am, na d average nigerian for street wey never see e salary, fuel and light nae go suffer.
I hope you can find the bold part in the constitution& we musnt reason based on sentiments on issues like this. The law is the law.

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by hijodedios: 9:22am On May 25, 2015
what does he mean by he doesnt know what is happening? so he cannot gather information pertaining nigerias problems and how to go about solving it? He should keep waiting for GEJ to tell him what is happening ,am sure he would also ask him for solutions,,rubish,he contested and won a presidential election without knowing the problems of the people he wants to govern,,nigeria i hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by idris4eva(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2015
stebell:
are you been program to act stupid?
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nobody: 9:49am On May 25, 2015
SkyBlue1:

In your mind you have contributed something meaningful to the discussion . . . .
. Its a fact!
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by funlord(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2015
stebell:

Your birth certificate is actually a letter of apology from the condom factory!
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nobody: 9:54am On May 25, 2015
IyaIode:

Quick test of your mental capacity, can you please explain further how you came to this conclusion from the article above.
. Shows you"re mentally incapable to understand, it"ll be a waste if time,since you dont even av a clue!
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by gbishman: 10:23am On May 25, 2015
We NIgerian's we are often time faced with reality and we tend not to notice it. GMB has made mention of some very important facts here we are mumbling round the place. Ideally are the ministers not suppose to hand in their handover notes, stating achievements of their ministeries, milestones achieved, challenges confronting them and suggest ways forward for the new administration.
Now all the GMB is saying is that they haven't done this, which lawfully is their responsibility as civil servants, paid with tax payers money.
Anyway am sure they would definitely be made to give accounts of their stewardship, i can promise and assure them that.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by panafrican(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol
Jonathan is a christian and not a terrorist
The type of christian who would rush to find a rope to help somebody hang another christian.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by docadams: 11:27am On May 25, 2015
It is disheartening to find out that many of the so called brains in this country do not know the process involved in transition. The administrative 'coin' of handing over to another government is the hand-over note. The note is sacrosanct for a smooth transition. Should such process be shrouded in mystery it means the outgoing government has a lot to hide and wishes the incoming regime to make a false start.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by pdrefurb: 11:33am On May 25, 2015
jikjimmy2:
We are beginning to see how empty and idealess Buhari is. Nigeria don enter one chance.Only God can save us again.
Ɣ☺ΰ ARE A BIG FOOOOOOOOOLLLLL.....then wot do u call jonatan?
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by delors(m): 12:28pm On May 25, 2015
jossyj:

like buhari ? No vex na question o.
Mumu guy...
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by jikjimmy2: 4:09pm On May 25, 2015
IyaIode:

Quick test of your mental capacity, can you please explain further how you came to this conclusion from the article above.
How else could i have come to the conclusion?He sought audience with GEJ, he was granted audience and yet he sheepishly came to the table of discussion with nothing.He can not claim ignorance of the challenges awaiting him as the president of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by jikjimmy2: 4:15pm On May 25, 2015
pdrefurb:
Ɣ☺ΰ ARE A BIG FOOOOOOOOOLLLLL.....then wot do u call jonatan?
Hahahaha! Who is Jonatan? In case if it is Jonathan you are refering to, then it may interest to know that he is educated and has a CERTIFICATE.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Vuitton007: 4:29pm On May 25, 2015
Father Lord.... i have endless Questions for you...
Did u really create us all here in your own image?
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Superman11(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2015
liyahwillie:

I'm also from the niger delta and I can proudly call GEJ my brother..a man who did nothing for his people,and running for a second term in office after 6yrs in office,came with dat his ironically peace keeping wife whom is basically the cause of all her husband's troubles and that of rivers state,acknowledging the truth of how he could not even construct a gud road even in his home town otueke. I know some will say I can't call GEJ my bros when I support the opposition,I hope u'll agree with me dat in a developing country such as nigeria,the best form of a very fast development is a very strong opposition such as the APC...I was so glad when pdp lost at the presidential polls cause they were in the habit of carry go.....I rest my case....

By the way which Niger Delta State are you from ??
RESTING YOUR case because the opposition takes power has no justification for development especially when all that is clamoured about is simply vague chants such as CHange and corruption. If you were to sit the president elect down and ask him to break down the cost plan of his incoming government's economy outlook for 2015. He might not have any interesting answer i would assume!. A strong Opposition is termed strong because of a degree in relevance to a particular matter such as insights on the policies such as monetary, immigration,agriculture or something that is lacking exactly. These plans should be in a prospectus and made available to the public. that is what i call a strong opposition . SO indeed with some hardfacts i rest a well quoted case. hahaha
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Superman11(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2015
sherryshitt:

Sharrap dere....all u mofos errywhere
hahahah who is calling JOnathan a Terrorist?
did he talk about Babbons being soaked in Blood??
say such damned thing on tv??
I wonder who did ??
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Ezenwammadu post=34063224]How can he spend more time with GEJ when he is more intrested in his cows.He has visted them two times this month[/qu

15 MiN with GEJ and several Hours with his Cows.
He is telling you indirectly that he prefer spending his precious Hours with his cows to spending it with your HEro.
So who is more Importan your HERO OR COWS?
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by kuroben4real: 8:06pm On May 25, 2015
Slickest:

All of ena wey vote am don dey show face one by one, nd about achievements, d fool is in his 50s nd he definitely never achieved what I have when he was ma age, so oga relax....nd about fuel, if this is how a country's econonic state shld be den may ur life be ran d way ur hero is running dis country
yes i will be proud to accomplish my destiny dsame way gej did to be ur president all these years.
Its my dream
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by xage(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2015
Wildrage:

Comprehensive is relative, no level of cooperation will satisfy the malcontents who are adept at crying wolf where none exist. The same officials who are supposed to be handing over/briefing them are the ones been daily harassed, misrepresented, tried and convicted on the pages of newspapers. If they are so certain they are inheriting Armageddon, what's the need in seeking cooperation from those they've labeled as the devil?

If you take a blindfolded dog down deep the forest, it will trace its owner in only a short time.If a dog can identify so easily with its origin, why has human refused to identify with the truth? No breathing human in Nigeria did not know what Jonathan is leaving behind...a ruined, mismanaged and abused country. and now with growing number of youths with tailored mentality like you, this nation is surely going down...but we will continue to do the little we can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.