Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes (53623 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Ahmeduana(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
dunkem21:
No wonder he didn't stay more than 15 mins with Cameron ..
CAMERON HAS SEEN HOW UNINTELLIGENT buhari IS, SO IS AVOIDING HIM LIKE PLAGUE.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
you have achieved what you want,i mean nigerian and their users,why crying? Go and Thank God and be happy that finally you have all contributed to discrediting Gej. Ever since he came to power,it has been distractions. Those who are destroying and desiring his failure are in the majority and we thought we are doing him. Its you that are in darkness without fuel also. All those who are instrumental to his failure since he came to power will know no peace in all they do! If you like put 20 buharis there. Nigerians must reap what they sow,if you like shout that its not your portion. You made his govt ungovernable even before he started,your family must be ungovernable for you...
#IWillNotJoinUtoInsultGMB.
GMB must perform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Ahmeduana(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
dunkem21:
No wonder he didn't stay more than 15 mins with Cameron ..
CAMERON HAS SEEN HOW UNINTELLIGENT buhari IS, SO IS AVOIDING HIM LIKE PLAGUE!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by ikechukwu354(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2015
midolian:
Buhari shldnt have expected anything good from the clueless ministers of the clueless otueke man.

That's the corner where you belong.

guy are u blind... cant u see his dumb... must u wait for summaries from the ministers, so u want to tell me dat if there where no summaries the guy wont have anything to tall bout... please be honest and straight atimes

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nellybii: 11:22pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Yes l have

It is your type that brings more and more dislike upon your kinsmen. Must you always talk like this ? You this useless nonentity! Oloriburuku
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by osarcho: 11:22pm On May 24, 2015
I love the way GMB answers interview questions, sometimes I doubt he is the one sef...
SAI BABA...I think he'll be a better president, altho i dont expect miracles o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by john650(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
How can he spend more time with GEJ when he is more intrested in his cows.He has visted them two times this month
If the condition of these cows are anything to go by, ladies and gentlemen, we are in for another 1980s style austerity measure. Lord help us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 24, 2015
Idi0t Jonathan!
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by linearity: 11:23pm On May 24, 2015
15 minutes is a new record for him holding a conversation, I just pray and hope he is capable to should the many responsibilities of this country.

During the campaign, I had never seen him spoke for more than fifteen minutes. I was disappointed, because I was eager to hear his solutions and articulation of fixes to some of the problems we are currently facing in this country.

I pray he surrounds himself with selfless and capable technocrats and professional who have the interest of this country at heart.

And, he doesn't not have to solve all or tens of our problem, focus on just two or three issues and solve them real good and the top three on my list are:

1. Corruption
2. Security
3. Infrastructure & Electricity

These three will provide the enabling environment for growth to spring up. Despite the high unemployement in Nigeria, creating jobs should not be his focus, government donot create sustainable. They should provide the enabling environment and fellow Nigerians will create those jobs. There will be influx of foreign investments and firms because Nigeria as an emerging market is a magnet.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Blacksodje(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2015
y have we allowed sentiments to becloud our thinking?
Would you take over from someone without proper briefing on the current state of the office or position you are about taking up?
i am safe to assume that most of the peeps calling GMB dumb haven't actually worked in an organization or entrusted with a task (taking over a task from someone befr)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by imoh4king(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2015
deji68:

maybe He was expecting handover Note from Cameron too.... grin grin grin

Chai, I really underestimated ur stupidity... How can u sit in ur foolishness and type this rubbish....Chai
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by xage(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol
Jonathan is a christian and not a terrorist

And we talk of a peaceful world when people like you still exist in our midst?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by imoh4king(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2015
Ahmeduana:

CAMERON HAS SEEN HOW UNINTELLIGENT buhari IS, SO IS AVOIDING HIM LIKE PLAGUE.

Na u, ur Generation go avoid like Plague... fools plenty for this nairaland ooo.
Seun should start conducting Sanity test for posters like Ahmeduana and Stebell...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 24, 2015
xage:

And we talk of a peaceful world when people like you still exist in our midst?

undecided
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by deji68: 11:29pm On May 24, 2015
imoh4king:

Chai, I really underestimated ur stupidity... How can u sit in ur foolishness and type this rubbish....Chai
i overestimated ur intelligence....mumu brain... cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Ballama(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2015
stebell:
Buhari is the real definition of dummy.
somebody don en brass you in that forum for using clay made television at this modern age you run come here to retaliate ni?
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by osarcho: 11:30pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol Jonathan is a christian and not a terrorist
You must have spawned from the generation of ORANGUTANS...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by kuroben4real: 11:31pm On May 24, 2015
panafrican:
Excellent. The General is not confused whatsoever. This is a good start.
You've got to know the initial conditions of a sensitive situation before you try to keep it under control.
in the first place why would he be confused? I doubt if this man would not be our problem after this critical time
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by 400billionman: 11:32pm On May 24, 2015
Can't you just wait ?

You are not yet President this ogogoro man. Nawa o.

If Jonah change him mind, you are on your own..
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by SkyBlue1: 11:32pm On May 24, 2015
john650:

If the condition of these cows are anything to go buy, ladies and gentlemen, we are in for another 1980s style austerity measure. Lord help us.

You thought the corruption gravy train would continue indefinitely? Make absolutely no mistake, Nigeria could not survive another four years of Jonathan, you don't know the fatal bullet the country dodged. A man who inherited credit and put the country in debt with oil selling at record prices in the duration of most of his tenure and all in 5 years, is the person you thought could steer the economy with debt and low oil prices? Be reasonable . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2015
83lagosroad:

So you want someone you call clueless to give you an insight into the problem at hand baba u need to understand that you cant force words out of the poor man. He is still the president and not you. Do you know what will become of tomorrow. Its only God that knows. So kindly respect him and ask questions from him. He is not your boy.

GEJ is the sitting President. How come he has not gotten his cabinet to prepare notes for the incoming government and people like you are here trying to defend incompetence at its highest level.

Even secondary school prefects do more than what GEJ has done. Pathetic the length people go to defend a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by nairation: 11:34pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
How can he spend more time with GEJ when he is more intrested in his cows.He has visted them two times this month

na ur cows..why e dey pain una...

nonsense... atleast him get something wey be him own and him no steal to get them
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Wildrage: 11:34pm On May 24, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Jonathan has to be very versed in sharia law for the taciturn bigot to be able to engage him in a prolong meaningful discussion. For a man who collects monthly allowee from the federal govt for more than 30yrs but failed to attend a single fed executive council meeting until he became the president elect, enjoyed the PTF chairmanship position quietly and unperturbed even as the dark googled tyrant he served ruled mercilessly, hounding nadeco, killing saro wiwa, throwing bombs in Lagos and other bases of opposition. His most notable contribution since he was unceremoniously plucked off from his usurped position of head of state was the sharia debate, 90% of his interviews in the more than 30yrs out of power were granted to BBC hausa service. Not really surprised he's vacuous and out of depth about pressing national issues requiring rigorous engagement with the outgoing president
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by kuroben4real: 11:35pm On May 24, 2015
Yomboy4ever:
BAba 15min is too much to stay with dis wicked administration.
Look @ what over 160 millions nigerians are going 2tru, is dis not pure wickedness?
BaBa May God protect you for Us
not only protection, because he need wisdom to tackle the ugly situations of nigeria. Right now his brain is empty

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by haywire1: 11:36pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I am sure of one tin
Am far better and peaceful dan dat ya mad prophet called muhamMAD

U are a fool for wat u jst typed. How does religions come to play in this topic. May almighty Allah judge u according to ur words.

May all d curses in tabatyada be on u if u don't apologize for ur wrong typing angry

Christians-muslims, we are ONE

#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by xage(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2015
What is nairaland turning into?

I used to come here to read sincere minds and unfiltered truth, but reading all the tribalistic and bigotory comments about GMB on this subject, I feel like deleting my account...

I cannot dine with hypocrites

Even in our little oFficial capacity, we take comprehensive handover from colleagues going on vacation or resigning

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Ballama(m): 11:37pm On May 24, 2015
ikechukwu354:

guy are u blind... cant u see his dumb... must u wait for summaries from the ministers, so u want to tell me dat if there where no summaries the guy wont have anything to tall bout... please be honest and straight atimes
see this mumu can you act in a film without the director briefs you on your role simple things you made it difficult by the way are you physically and mentally balance cos I dey smell illiteracy and madness at the same time

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by myklangelo(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2015
buhari is concerned with only making online points!
the 1st Igbo language blog is out... k'anyi kwanite ya maka odimma asusu anyi... www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

You thought the corruption gravy train would continue indefinitely? Make absolutely no mistake, Nigeria could not survive another four years of Jonathan, you don't know the fatal bullet the country dodged. A man who inherited credit and put the country in debt with oil selling at record prices in the duration of most of his tenure and all in 5 years, is the person you thouight could steer the economy with debt and low oil prices? Be reasonable . . .

Your statement shows the height of Myopia of many Nigerians. GEJ planned to plunge this country into destruction with his Cash N Carry administration and he still has supporters. Baffling.
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by CyberWolf: 11:40pm On May 24, 2015
The useless OP just churn out this propaganda from his smelly anus...click on that link and you will understand what I'm saying..
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by BCharlie: 11:40pm On May 24, 2015
stebell:
Buhari is the real definition of dummy.

Y do you guys like showing off your stupid in the public. Did you read the write ups at all, go back and read and tell who is the dummy.

The retarded should not be allowed to make comments on this forum anymore. We need men of intelligence here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by kuroben4real: 11:46pm On May 24, 2015
Slickest:
The clueless mofo called gej is dolt, hold a meeting he has nothing to talk about, he think's gmb is a drunk zoologist lyk him.....

......Nd 2his useless bittch called pej, she'z gonna feed her clueless hubby in d cell bcoz dats where thieves bolong

Btw...any pdp clueless loyalist dat quotes me shall be struck by thunder nd punished by God

May God bless u all that voted for change nd 4dose mumu'z dat voted dat black orangutan 4rm otueke, "u get fuel 4ur awz?"......lwkmd, d ape no send ena.....
if there is anybody thunder will strike, it's u. Come o do u think God answers prayers like that. U can never in ur (------ )life achieve anything gej has achieved. As for the fuel side, i still on gen & fully loaded, i will off it in the morning, so dont worry urself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 / Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.