Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

3 Categories Of Ladies And Their Characteristics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Categories Of Ladies And Their Characteristics (763 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Categories Of Ladies And Their Characteristics by chemystery: 9:18pm On May 24, 2015
1. No nonsense ladies:
This kind of girls don't take nonsense from strangers especially guys. In fact, you don't joke anyhow with them. They chose jokes to smile to and ones not to smile to. They are always serious-minded. Few times you can only see them joke with people they are very familiar with.
=> This category of ladies are very vulnerable, that's the reason why they try as much as possible to shield themselves from preying eyes of the male folks. In their subconsciousness, they know they can easily fall for any trap. Guys find it hard to approach this type but those who miraculously get them will tell you the tale of how vulnerable and easy going they are.

2. Friendly and Holy:
This type of girls are very friendly, they will come close to you and will never tolerate any profane or sexual discussion. They won't visit you until you persuade or invite them. While visiting, they will always ask you to promise you won't touch them or act any "funny". This type are little less vulnerable than the type listed above. They tend to show little resistance when you start acting funny.

3. The Friendly and Extremely sociable:
This type are very friendly. They rapport with everything called a "guy". Most times you think they have slept with these guys but all na wash. They don't pretend, they feel free discussing sexual issues. They don't give you warning(like "Hope you won't touch me"wink before visiting your house. You don't even need invite them for they will invite themselves to your house. In fact, before you touch them, they are already leaning on your body. Try to take advantage on them, na there you go know say na one-chance you enter. . This type are friendzoning masters. If you are allergic to friendzoning, it's a good thing to avoid this type.

Guys, which one have you met?
Ladies, Which category do you fall?
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies And Their Characteristics by write2obi(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2015
Are you trying to tell me that chi-chi is planning to friend-zone me
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies And Their Characteristics by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 24, 2015
I am a mixture of all grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies And Their Characteristics by ivyT(f): 12:32am On May 25, 2015
i b mixture of 1 and 2 cos i b solution
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies And Their Characteristics by Nobody: 3:11am On May 25, 2015
Type 3 is a close description of me
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies And Their Characteristics by Tycyborg(m): 3:48am On May 25, 2015
No wonder why we are having few marriages in nigeria nowadays... Women take themselves as some kinda God guys should worship and all these shit is bullshit... I wish guys can be like these fucking type of women then we will see who will beg for mercy...
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies And Their Characteristics by chemystery: 6:01pm On May 25, 2015
Chiam55:
Type 3 is a close description of me
So what's the variation?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Still Marry Your Fiancé If Unforeseen Disability Happens To Him / What Do You Think About When Kissing? / Why A Lady Should Never Ask A Guy Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.