Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Guys Please Advice A Brother! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Advice A Brother! (3564 Views)

.... / I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? / My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by Burnnotice(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2015
OP' you mean you wanna

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by mencade5(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
C'mon

Save us that shhit.
Why is she bent on extortin from the guy and you expect her to be treated with respect.

Is that a way,a gal with morals should behave?

The way you galz are turning this extortin/begging ish to a norm is shiity.

I can spend 100% of my money on my woman,but if she start seeing it has her right for dating me.

She will never get a dime from me..**fact*

Wats the differenc btwn her and an oloshi on the street,you pay for mingle.

such galz, is ironically telling dudes,to pay for service.
For me being your GFangry

If I am dat dude,I will screw her left right,back and front.

Anybody wey e vex,make em jumb inside lagoonangry
[/size]

my brother u dey mind all these she devils wey dey talk nonsense for here?

See as dem dey talk straff as if na one heavy load. Many of them fvck this week. Yes, man fvck them this week even today sunday sef them fvck. Na im them wan come claim holy mary. Na thunder go fire their mouth for there.

Op try make u fvck that girl after all she want chop ur money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by Shamstiel: 10:19pm On May 24, 2015
mencade5:
wetin? Na ur sister him want fvck? Why u go dey talk like this sef? Abi boy no dey fvck you? Abeggi

op....somehow u have to spend but na small thing u go spend. Na with hook them dey take catch fish.

Spend on her, take her out , use sense spend small money then lie for her say e get one pepper wey u dey expect. Say u go lavish her enough. Even dey promise her tings wey she like.

Her mind go sweet, lure her to ur caban, na she go pull her pant by herself without u telling her.

Goodluck bro

Finally! cheesy
But bro, how I go take start?
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by jorlons(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2015
excellentmomma:

Do u have the balls? Go ahead if she let's u, ur kettle of kunu

Heywooo! **kettle of kunu** shocked This is too much for me

falls from chair and faints

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by mencade5(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2015
Shamstiel:

Finally! cheesy
But bro, how I go take start?
if i tell u here....all these amebo girls wey full here go know secrets of men. I dont know how i go tell you.
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by cyprus000: 10:23pm On May 24, 2015
mencade5:
my brother u dey mind all these she devils wey dey talk nonsense for here?

See as dem dey talk straff as if na one heavy load. Many of them fvck this week. Yes, man fvck them this week even today sunday sef them fvck. Na im them wan come claim holy mary. Na thunder go fire their mouth for there.

Op try make u fvck that girl after all she want chop ur money.
[size=13pt]
The embolded coolgrin

Mehn the way this girlz dun turn the thing lyk their right they even surpriz me and them no go want free the kondo for guyz.

After much spending.

Sha na all those johnsins dudes I pity
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2015
mencade5:
wetin? Na ur sister him want fvck? Why u go dey talk like this sef? Abi boy no dey fvck you? Abeggi

op....somehow u have to spend but na small thing u go spend. Na with hook them dey take catch fish.

Spend on her, take her out , use sense spend small money then lie for her say e get one pepper wey u dey expect. Say u go lavish her enough. Even dey promise her tings wey she like.

Her mind go sweet, lure her to ur caban, na she go pull her pant by herself without u telling her.

Goodluck bro
Mencade has said it all cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 24, 2015
Shamstiel:

Why don't you just shut up and suck my balls? undecided
u are one hell of a broke nigga with thick and blank head. She should suck ur dirty balls? The one u haven"t wash for the past 3days. I.d.io.tt..

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2015
Yeye ladies don dominate nairaland

See as dem dey attack OP, even though many of them no even require stress to bleep dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by mencade5(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
The embolded coolgrin

Mehn the way this girlz dun turn the thing lyk their right they even surpriz me and them no go want free the kondo for guyz.

After much spending.

Sha na all those johnsins dudes I pity
[/size]

na true......the moment u realised that the woman u r ready to die for is not ready to do the same for u na that day ur eyes go clear from being a mumu for any girl.

Na pray i dey pray for all those jons dudes o. Before i be one of them but now my eyes don clear.

Ladies loved to be captured by abstract things. Things that dont exist but they still crave for it.

Op ur own na to fvck. Spend something for her on a good day. Pretend as if it is nothing to you. Promise her a bigger package. lure her by action. Dont ask her act. Touch her. Kiss her even if she is forming do as if u r deaf.

Go for her weak point. Her ears, back of her neck, rub her back with ur hands, use ur lips to kiss her neck ears, her mouth. Initiate romance, make her wet from the romance, remember fore play is key. As u r doing that take off ur shirt first take hers too. She may want to resist ur move dont worry. She will cooperate.

U know the rest....make i stop here.
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u are one hell of a broke nigga with thick and blank head. She should suck ur dirty balls? The one u haven"t wash for the past 3days. I.d.io.tt..
See how my crush dey bullshit person cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by Raysly(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2015
What if such wicked act is done to your sister or probably your daughter if you don't love her enough to correct her then let her go nobody will give u award for doing such
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by mencade5(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeye ladies don dominate nairaland

See as dem dey attack OP, even though many of them no even require stress to bleep dem
tosyne2much bro, how far na? Why una allow all these small small girls come take over romance section like this na?

We say make we mellow down na im these ladies want come do any how for here?

Wetin una guys dey do about this thing? My brother i leave before but now i don show.

Them no born any of these pretenders make them step on my toes. I swear. Romance section go scatter if any of them try nonsense for my side.

U dey of 2sexy so? Where all our guys dey nau.

Have a lovely evening my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by Shamstiel: 10:46pm On May 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:

What the Bleep!
Is that you on that dp You look like a fat bag of murge! grin

Sorry fatty, you are not my type...i never mentioned you at first!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by delishpot: 10:47pm On May 24, 2015
mencade5:

Goodluck bro

Haaaa!!! Fear God o. Today you dey lead a man astray, tomorrow you go enter church or mosque to pray. God go ask for this brother's soul from you o.
OP, leave the girl. If she form tough, waka and leave her. No be must say you must spend on her. She nor dey drag ya purse. Dont be an end time child OP. Tge ones you do don reach you. God is watching you.
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by Shamstiel: 10:47pm On May 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
See how my crush dey bullshit person cheesy

That fat piece of shi*t is your crush
Bro, I thought you had better taste undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by mencade5(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
Raysly:
What if such wicked act is done to your sister or probably your daughter if you don't love her enough to correct her then let her go nobody will give u award for doing such
to fvck na im be wicked act? Which dey fvck don turn to wicked thing? Nigeria people sef.

Abeg no dey talk this kind thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 24, 2015
How u take dey pass your exams ?
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by mencade5(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2015
delishpot:

Haaaa!!! Fear God o. Today you dey lead a man astray, tomorrow you go enter church or mosque. God go ask for this brother's soul from you o.
OP, leave the girl. If she form tough, waka and leave her. No be must say you must spend on her. She nor dey drag ya purse. Dont be an end time child OP. Tge ones you do don reach you. God is watching you.
sister i dont do all these christian, muslim or atheists behavior most nigerians do deceiving themselves at the same time.

I tried it before and now am regretting it. A matured man seek for our advise, are we to ignore him? Please dont bring the devil into this.

This hypocritic behaviour is what is killing this country. Sorry to burst ur bubbles God will not hold me responsible. Ur idealogy is false.

Op....try ur best i assure you she will succumb.
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by delishpot: 11:01pm On May 24, 2015
mencade5:
sister i dont do all these christian, muslim or atheists behavior most nigerians do deceiving themselves at the same time.

I tried it before and now am regretting it. A matured man seek for our advise, are we to ignore him? Please dont bring the devil into this.

This hypocritic behaviour is what is killing this country. Sorry to burst ur bubbles God will not hold me responsible. Ur idealogy is false.

Op....try ur best i assure you she will succumb.

Ok o. In other words you say no supreme power exists ba? Ok o. Carry go. But o. Dont regret anything you did. Living a clean life does not mean denying yourself anything good. What is there to regret? He clearly isnt talking about having sex with the woman he loves. He is talking about sleeping and dumping a woman as a means of punishment for playing hard to get and as he claimed loves money. You do not care to know what she has asked from him yet you encourage him to bang her and dump her. Its well.
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2015
Shamstiel:

That fat piece of shi*t is your crush
Bro, I thought you had better taste undecided
Egbon, abeg calm down ooooo cheesy
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:

unhmmm
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by simplymade(m): 11:46pm On May 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
who let this fat dog out

Who unleashed this fat bit.ch

Wit that ur pot-belly

Oloriburuku somebody

Na death go kill you

Dog

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by ivyT(f): 12:24am On May 25, 2015
Chiam55:
May the same happen to your sister. Amen

Amen

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by ivyT(f): 12:29am On May 25, 2015
[quote author=mencade5 post=34063904]wetin? Na ur sister him want fvck? Why u go dey talk like this sef? Abi boy no dey fvck you? Abeggi

Her mind go sweet, lure her to ur caban, na she go pull her pant by herself wi

kai
#BAdtguy

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by Nobody: 7:48am On May 25, 2015
simplymade:
who let this fat dog out
Who unleashed this fat bit.ch
Wit that ur pot-belly
Oloriburuku somebody
Na death go kill you
Dog
no doubt u are still a kid with a fish brain.
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by RapLawd(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2015
You really need deliverance...
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by RapLawd(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2015
[quote author=ivyT post=34067306][/quote]

As una take dey advice op, what if the reverse come be the case? Wetin go happen if she out smart op?... I know say he nogo come here come yarn us his fvck up!!!

Op,let her be unless you're ready for every possibilities and any outcome!!!!
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by mencade5(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2015
delishpot:

Ok o. In other words you say no supreme power exists ba? Ok o. Carry go. But o. Dont regret anything you did. Living a clean life does not mean denying yourself anything good. What is there to regret? He clearly isnt talking about having sex with the woman he loves. He is talking about sleeping and dumping a woman as a means of punishment for playing hard to get and as he claimed loves money. You do not care to know what she has asked from him yet you encourage him to bang her and dump her. Its well.
i wont regret it delishpot. I know what i am saying. He simply asked for a simple help and i tried to assist him. I must not know everything about him and this lady. It is still the same thing. Bang and dumped or bang and stay. I am only for the bang and thats all.

As a realist, i dont pretend just to please people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by mencade5(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2015
RapLawd:

As una take dey advice op, what if the reverse come be the case? Wetin go happen if she out smart op?... I know say he nogo come here come yarn us his fvck up!!!

Op,let her be unless you're ready for every possibilities and any outcome!!!!
that is why we are suppose to give him tips so that she wont out smart him. Help him na....we are all brothers remember.
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by delishpot: 10:08am On May 25, 2015
mencade5:
i wont regret it delishpot. I know what i am saying. He simply asked for a simple help and i tried to assist him. I must not know everything about him and this lady. It is still the same thing. Bang and dumped or bang and stay. I am only for the bang and thats all.

As a realist, i dont pretend just to please people.

Ok Sir. You have spoken well sir.
Re: Guys Please Advice A Brother! by 2sex(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Çç

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Sex Position For Small joystick..(video) / Throwback!! PHOTOS Of Couples Pictured Bonking In The Infamous ‘bamboo Bench’ / Wow! Have You Seen This Meme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.